Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Webpages, Animes and Spoilers
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > Wolf Pack
xleon
Wow! more and more people are into this Wolf Pack hehe. I mean "our" Wolf Pack.

Is it true that there won't be anymore additions to the Pack? When I saw this thread I thought mohammed_intekhab is already a member. Well, I don't mind adding a few pups on the Pack, we could use more people spamming here bash.gif .

Well, nice to hear from you again wolves. Been busy designing a page. See ya!
adonisdemon
Been busy designing a page

what sort of page? blink.gif
xleon
Webpage men! hehe! I think that's what they called it dry.gif .

The website is about anime, spoilers usually - for naruto and bleach. Wanna know what happened to Itachi and Naruto?

Visit the site below my signature.
NO! not my themes, below it. OK that's it.

It's been a long time since I made a webpage/site and my design and concept is getting a bit rusty. I'm still on the process of sharpening it.

ok, nice to drop by here.
Ciao!
adonisdemon
The website is about anime, spoilers usually - for naruto and bleach. Wanna know what happened to Itachi and Naruto?

No, I wanna watch it with the anime.. tongue.gif it's getting back on track soon I hear.
Bleach is back to normal again too! wow.gif
xleon
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jan 26 2007, 12:42 PM)

No, I wanna watch it with the anime.. tongue.gif it's getting back on track soon I hear.
Bleach is back to normal again too! wow.gif
[right][snapback]278461[/snapback][/right]

Ya, I think the naruto series now is the season-ender, which reminds me I haven't watch the current episode. Jef told me that I'll be pissed when I watch this one (what's new? ever since this never-ending fillers came, I began to dislike this anime but it's good to hear it's ending soon. Well, let's keep our fingers crossed.

If this filler goes on after this so called season-ender, I'll abandon the upcoming downloads rifle.gif . Oh! you should see Naruto's strength in manga devil2.gif .

Come on, i wanna spill some little details, CAN I? CAN I?
adonisdemon
Don't you dare ruin Naruto with the manga stuff!!! bash.gif

The filler season ender is Naruto & Co paying back their debt to the Sand country when they went to Rescue Sauske, probably the best filler episodes.
xleon
spam.gif wait till we hear from jef, he'll probably scream at us or bash.gif us for spamming here!

i need help fillin my website with stuffs like wallpapers, icons etc.. if you have created some and willing to share it, I'll be honored to post it in my site. Thanks man!

Wolfpack xleon, signing off.
xleon
clap.gif
I think one more episode of naruto til the new chapter, I guess this is really it.

Can't wait to see all the new jutsus Naruto can do. Actually, even if I watch oops i mean read the manga, it still is worth the wait to see it in action.
adonisdemon
Oh Yes!!

I'm so excited!! wow.gif wow.gif

(just hope he doesn't end the spoiler with Rasengan! 1.gif
I wanna see some Jiraiya action too! Perversion rules! 10.gif
xleon
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Feb 5 2007, 11:52 PM)
Oh Yes!!

I'm so excited!! wow.gif wow.gif

(just hope he doesn't end the spoiler with Rasengan! 1.gif
I wanna see some Jiraiya action too! Perversion rules! 10.gif
[right][snapback]282432[/snapback][/right]

Well, it seems your wish we'll come true since the enemy is quite strong. I don't know about the previous episode I kinda think they made Naruto soooo stupid. He didn't even used his Bunshins - which he usually does kinda gives me this feeling that they're hurrying to finish the season ender - not that I'm complaining.

Don't visit my website (as if anybody visits it) coz you'll see the upcoming 3 episodes of Naruto on Feb 15 - if the rumors are correct - just Titles of the three episodes no pictures. I hope it's for real this time.

At least I've got my hands full with Bleach's fillers while waiting for the Naruto fillers to end.
adonisdemon
Bleach fillers are now over, and along have come the Vaizards and Arrancar, and Ichigo's dad! wow.gif
xleon
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Feb 7 2007, 01:14 AM)
Bleach fillers are now over, and along have come the Vaizards and Arrancar, and Ichigo's dad! wow.gif
[right][snapback]282867[/snapback][/right]

Ya! I know, I just caught up. I'm pretty hooked on downloading the whole episodes of One Piece. It's been a month already and I am still on the episode 130, I started from 1 and I am still halfway.

adonisdemon
I'm on OP episode 295 devil2.gif wow.gif it's awesome!
xleon
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Feb 8 2007, 12:38 PM)
I'm on OP episode 295 devil2.gif wow.gif it's awesome!
[right][snapback]283365[/snapback][/right]

dang! i really need to catch up!
baby_oink
wow!!! one piece!!! where are you downloading guys? can you pm me the website?thanks!!!

@xleon: GMA7 started airing one piece a few weeks ago. i think they started @ episode 190+.
jefdizon
Xleon - need i remind you that this board does not allow any links to illegal sites, some of the anime there are already licensed.

Post hidden.
adonisdemon
baby_oink - search google for ADC Elite or vegapunks, they have the latest episodes, Vegapunks have started from the 293+ i think.
ADC Elite have done quite a lot but are slow these days because of other matters (life).

Xleon - need i remind you that this board does not allow any links to illegal sites

haha.gif ROFLMAO

Xleon - tongue.gif
xleon
sorry didn't know, anyways I'll just PM him
(xleon scratching his head)
baby_oink
@xleon and adonis: thanks bros!!!
xleon
ur welcome baby_oink!
sulthankareem
Unknowndevice
It's been a while since wolf pack return...I wonder why?
shuvashisroy
thumbsup.gif
san-sagar
byebye.gif how i can join ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.