Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How To Activate Wap On Vodafone 2g
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
Nismo312
Hey everyone i need some desprate help if been with vodaphone for bout 1 year and they dont tell u how to set up the wap on your phone javascript:emoticon(':1:')
smilie

my phone is a nokia 3230 2g phone its pretty basic with camera and mp3 but i need someone with the expertese on these to help me out and tell me wat to dojavascript:emoticon(':pray:')
smilie

thx for your help if u post javascript:emoticon(':grouphug:')
smilie
monaco_mike
QUOTE(Nismo312 @ Jan 22 2007, 05:22 AM)
Hey everyone i need some desprate help if been with vodaphone for bout 1 year and they dont tell u how to set up the wap on your phone javascript:emoticon(':1:')
smilie

my phone is a nokia 3230 2g phone its pretty basic with camera and mp3 but i need someone with the expertese on these to help me out and tell me wat to dojavascript:emoticon(':pray:')
smilie

smilie
[right][snapback]276912[/snapback][/right]

The Nokia website has all the settings you need here! http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4222141

From there, go to Order Settings and follow the instructions. I'd go with the standard settings to begin with.

Good Luck!! thumbsup.gif
Nismo312
QUOTE(monaco_mike @ Jan 23 2007, 12:11 PM)
smilie

smilie

smilie

The Nokia website has all the settings you need here! http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4222141

From there, go to Order Settings and follow the instructions. I'd go with the standard settings to begin with.

Good Luck!! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]277510[/snapback][/right]

thx man it worked great javascript:emoticon(':pray:')
smilie but i had to download the internet wizard for my phone as well ta for it all i can finally get internet usejavascript:emoticon (':clap2:')
smilie
Nismo312
QUOTE(monaco_mike @ Jan 23 2007, 12:11 PM)
smilie

smilie

smilie

Good Luck!! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]277510[/snapback][/right]

thx man it worked great javascript:emoticon(':pray:')
smilie but i had to download the internet wizard for my phone as well ta for it all i can finally get internet usejavascript:emoticon (':clap2:')
smilie
Alamin007
hi
Alamin007
hi
kochaji
Just make a call to customer service
eliasjan
QUOTE (Nismo312 @ Jan 22 2007, 09:52 AM) *
Hey everyone i need some desprate help if been with vodaphone for bout 1 year and they dont tell u how to set up the wap on your phone java script:emoticon(':1:')
smilie

my phone is a nokia 3230 2g phone its pretty basic with camera and mp3 but i need someone with the expertese on these to help me out and tell me wat to dojava script:emoticon(':pray:')
smilie

thx for your help if u post java script:emoticon(':grouphug:')
smilie

Old Thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.