Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Themes By Kanuni06
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2
Kanuni06
Hello Everybody I will as soon as possible put my current themes in this topic but please tell me what u think obut my older themes...
Happy about every comment

Thanks
Kanuni06
MY NEW THEME... HOPE YOU LIKE LIKE IT

user posted image
shoutout
nice theme Kanuni
thomas_sweden
second screen seems to be unsharp and the navigation screen looks good, but it's unfunctional.. good effort, keep themeing thumbsup.gif
bj1605
Great theme Kunai!! If that's your first Im gobsmacked
Kanuni06
Thank You
Kanuni06
QUOTE(shoutout @ Jan 20 2007, 03:36 AM)
nice theme Kanuni
[right][snapback]276183[/snapback][/right]

Thanks shoutout
Kanuni06
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Jan 20 2007, 10:35 AM)
second screen seems to be unsharp and the navigation screen looks good, but it's unfunctional.. good effort, keep themeing thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]276237[/snapback][/right]

Yes i made it unsharp to keep the pictures in the background, just tried sumpthing new.
Kanuni06
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Jan 20 2007, 10:44 AM)
Great theme Kunai!! If that's your first Im gobsmacked
[right][snapback]276244[/snapback][/right]

No the Porsche 911 turbo Theme isn't my first one...

but this one, is my very first theme:

user posted image
Kanuni06
This is another previous Theme that i made

user posted image
Tehy
Nice! Quite good themes! smile.gif
thomas_sweden
great to see that you have improved since your first theme thumbsup.gif I really like the navigation highlights of the subaru theme, but the rest isn't the best... but my first theme sucks so I better shut up... and to be honest I don't really like the other one either, but that's just me...
Kanuni06
user posted image
shoutout
wow like this last one think ill download it for my sister in laws phone nice work again kanuni
Kanuni06
QUOTE(shoutout @ Jan 21 2007, 12:07 AM)
wow like this last one think ill download it for my sister in laws phone nice work again kanuni
[right][snapback]276498[/snapback][/right]

Thanks
Kanuni06
user posted image
thomas_sweden
looks good, but some functionality problems is there.. busy backgrounds is never good, so the navigationscreen isn't very functional... and text on the titles and highlights isn't good either! and I don't think that white input screen fit in to the rest of the theme... buit other then that, it looks good thumbsup.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Jan 21 2007, 01:04 AM)
looks good, but some functionality problems is there.. busy backgrounds is never good, so the navigationscreen isn't very functional... and text on the titles and highlights isn't good either! and I don't think that white input screen fit in to the rest of the theme... buit other then that, it looks good thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]276519[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the advice
el_yemo
happy.gif as I can read Tommy the pirate is giving you a hard time smile.gif but he is totally right tongue.gif

the last theme of the girl i guess is better balanced than the previous themes, you need to balance the colors, and what thomas means by a busy look it's like your highlights... where it says Sunny Leone try to reduce the opacity, that way will work fine thumbsup.gif

try to look to other's works, like Jasnasto, Dr_Megabyte, Rantanplan, Sedma, Vswindtalker, Maampia, shoutout....lol huge list goes on... that way you will get new ideas on how to improve.

oh almost forgot... welcome to theming here in m9 smile.gif
déa tacita
nice themes thumbsup.gif (güzel temalar kanuni sultan:)
Kanuni06
QUOTE(déa tacita @ Jan 21 2007, 05:00 PM)
nice themes thumbsup.gif (güzel temalar kanuni sultan:)
[right][snapback]276700[/snapback][/right]

eyvallah
vswindtalker
Kanuni, welcome in the forum my friend. The first thing I should advice for the forums is to write everything in english in order to be fallowed by everybody.
I fallowed up your work somehow in the past and you have got skills but you have to improve. This is the perfect place because you will get comments and critics which will guide you to better theming.
I will be writing my comments in the next days... welcome byebye.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Jan 22 2007, 10:42 AM)
Kanuni, welcome in the forum my friend. The first thing I should advice for the forums is to write everything in english in order to be fallowed by everybody.
I fallowed up your work somehow in the past and you have got skills but you have to improve. This is the perfect place because you will get comments and critics which will guide you to better theming.
I will be writing my comments in the next days... welcome byebye.gif
[right][snapback]276955[/snapback][/right]

vswindtalker thank you very much for help... you gave me good advices in the past too, thanks
Sedma
I agree with thomas and vs.

Welcome to m9 grouphug.gif clap.gif
Kanuni06
MY NEW THEME: ART OF MY RELIGION

IMAGES BY: proama

user posted image
thomas_sweden
rather plain theme, or at least the bars, but it looks good thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
Hi Kanuni, now I can begin with some comments on your themes.
First try to keep the same colors and tones on all screens for to have a good color balance. (e.g. your popup background color is different in your latest theme.)
Second, try to adjust the height of your highlight bars according to its style. Means, if you use plain bars as you do at the latest theme cut up to two pixels from top and the bottom. It will suit much more better.
Third, try to avoid using text on the backgrounds of the bars. It will lead to unfunctionality, and when you make transparent or semitransparent bars be sure about readability.
Keep on theming, and try to establish your own style.
Btw, I like most the Istanbul theme. byebye.gif
Kanuni06
thanks for your comment my brother... the color difference between the popup screen and the rest of the theme is maybe because of the transparency of the popup screen. I downloaded the new version of themes creator and as you maybe recognized it too, there are some problems in the "preview" mode. For example the input screens.
storm016
both themes look good thumbsup.gif keep it up
Kanuni06
thanks
WCoC
You opened your thread. Congrats. clap.gif
I wonder when it will be my turn. blink.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(WCoC @ Jan 26 2007, 08:50 PM)
You opened your thread. Congrats. clap.gif
I wonder when it will be my turn. blink.gif
[right][snapback]278660[/snapback][/right]

Thank you... waiting for your comments and yor thread

dr_megabyte
Vs covered it pretty well! I can just add - very stylish work indeed! thumbsup.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Feb 2 2007, 06:22 PM)
Vs covered it pretty well! I can just add - very stylish work indeed! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]281316[/snapback][/right]

Thanks
Kanuni06
user posted image
Kanuni06
user posted image
bj1605
user posted image

_________

Great new theme. Perfect colour balance too! 10.gif wow.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Apr 8 2007, 06:52 PM)
user posted image

_________

Great new theme. Perfect colour balance too! 10.gif wow.gif
[right][snapback]309514[/snapback][/right]

Thank you
maampia
Niceeee.... thumbsup.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(maampia @ Apr 9 2007, 09:14 AM)
Niceeee.... thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]309841[/snapback][/right]

thank you
vswindtalker
Hi Kanuni, the theme 'red one' is cery nice indeed. But the problem is it could be much more better (to my taste ofcourse). The standby image and the desktop image is very nice but why you change it when it comes to navigation background.
The color combination that you used in desktop screen is very nice. You should be going on the same way. With the background, highlights, highlight colors etc.
And then to organize the text colors again.
But ofcourse its me sayin all these, you listen everyone but should do only what you want. byebye.gif
Kanuni06
vswindtalker thanks for your reply.
Kanuni06
user posted image

user posted image
Tyronne
very clean. good work. smile.gif
Azumoru
defo very cute!
nice clapping.gif

*one problem perhaps, on the second preview the standby image near the top seems to be different?
also the highlights aren't the same color
Kanuni06
QUOTE(Tyronne @ Apr 17 2007, 03:49 PM)
very clean. good work. smile.gif
[right][snapback]315109[/snapback][/right]

thanks
Kanuni06
QUOTE(Azumoru @ Apr 17 2007, 03:51 PM)
defo very cute!
nice clapping.gif

*one problem perhaps, on the second preview the standby image near the top seems to be different?
[right][snapback]315111[/snapback][/right]

No There is no difference in the standby-screen, The difference in the highlight color is maybe because of that that i couldnt keep the get settings. I'll correct it.

And thank for the reply
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Kanuni06 @ Apr 17 2007, 08:44 PM)
defo very cute!
nice clapping.gif

No There is no difference in the standby-screen, The difference in the highlight color is maybe because of that that i couldnt keep the get settings. I'll correct it.

And thank for the reply
[right][snapback]315240[/snapback][/right]

Highlight colors and the height also.
one more thing Kanuni, may be it could stay better if you add a very similar and light gradient to the bars as you did on the soft key. Just a suggestion.
Generally speaking a simple but very clean and functional theme, yet attractive. clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
jasnasto
Can't add more to Azu's and vs's comments... when you make these corrections, it'll be nice theme overall... thumbsup.gif
Kanuni06
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Apr 18 2007, 07:05 AM)
QUOTE(Kanuni06 @ Apr 17 2007, 08:44 PM)
defo very cute!
nice clapping.gif

And thank for the reply
[right][snapback]315240[/snapback][/right]

Highlight colors and the height also.
one more thing Kanuni, may be it could stay better if you add a very similar and light gradient to the bars as you did on the soft key. Just a suggestion.
Generally speaking a simple but very clean and functional theme, yet attractive. clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
[right][snapback]315495[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the advise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.