Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [nokia 6131] Beach Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
sexysaraz2
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a theme with either of these pictures for my Nokia 6131. I would be forever grateful. smile.gif Thanks.

happylass
QUOTE(sexysaraz2 @ Jan 15 2007, 05:48 AM)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a theme with either of these pictures for my Nokia 6131. I would be forever grateful. smile.gif  Thanks.
[right][snapback]274359[/snapback][/right]

I would do that for you but the pictures you have are a bit small for me to work with.Is that the only size pics you have? or maybe i could do a beach theme for you with bigger pictures similar to the ones you have would that be ok?
sexysaraz2
Any beach theme you could make me would be fine, I would be grateful! Thanks. clap.gif

QUOTE(happylass @ Jan 15 2007, 07:02 PM)
QUOTE(sexysaraz2 @ Jan 15 2007, 05:48 AM)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could make me a theme with either of these pictures for my Nokia 6131. I would be forever grateful. smile.gif  Thanks.
[right][snapback]274359[/snapback][/right]

I would do that for you but the pictures you have are a bit small for me to work with.Is that the only size pics you have? or maybe i could do a beach theme for you with bigger pictures similar to the ones you have would that be ok?
[right][snapback]274662[/snapback][/right]

happylass
here is the preview of beach theme let me know if you like it then i will upload it smile.gif

user posted image
ArthurWill
Looking good, Happyglass. thumbsup.gif
shoutout
clean looking theme nice work
happylass
thankyou arthurwill thankyou shoutout smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
sexysaraz2
Happylass,
That theme is awesome, I love it!! Thank you so much! 10.gif
happylass
Thanks i am pleased you liked it clap.gif will upload it for you now, should be ready to download in 24 hours.

Take care have fun xx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.