Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Give Me A Complete Tour On Mobile Internet...pleas
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
kinesis
I don't know whether this is the right place to post this but I could'nt find ant other place.So here goes..
I need somebody to teach me about mobile gprs,wap and all.I have wap in my phone but when I click the wap button an error message---Error network unavalable pops up.So please make you post descriptive and tell me how to get a connection.
I have got another question.Can you use your phone as a modem and connect it to a computer via USB and acces the net?If so how?
I use a Samsung SGH X 700.
The simcard is BSNL-Cellone.
eliasjan
QUOTE (kinesis @ Jan 14 2007, 06:45 PM) *
I don't know whether this is the right place to post this but I could'nt find ant other place.So here goes..
I need somebody to teach me about mobile gprs,wap and all.I have wap in my phone but when I click the wap button an error message---Error network unavalable pops up.So please make you post descriptive and tell me how to get a connection.
I have got another question.Can you use your phone as a modem and connect it to a computer via USB and acces the net?If so how?

For Internet Contact You Service Provider And About Using Phone As Modem Download Samsung Pc Studio And Install It On Your Pc,Connect Your Phone To Pc,Set The Setting Manually And Enjoy
manola2
you got it wink.gif byebye.gif
inakhe
bsnl has stopped giving WAP services.contact customer care and ask them to activate your sim for gprs and to send you the gprs settings.save them and using the browser..you can go online.the latest access point for bsnl or cellone is bsnlnet. get a cd of samsung pc studio from your friends and install it on your pc and configure it manually setting the access point as bsnlnet.repeat.bsnlnet in small letters and enjoy usung your phone as the modem.
MobileRazor
QUOTE (eliasjan @ Feb 2 2011, 11:13 AM) *
QUOTE (kinesis @ Jan 14 2007, 06:45 PM) *

For Internet Contact You Service Provider And About Using Phone As Modem Download Samsung Pc Studio And Install It On Your Pc,Connect Your Phone To Pc,Set The Setting Manually And Enjoy

you got it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.