Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [k300a] Vincent
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
.Gemini
Hey guys! Ive seen some very good themes on this site, very nice work.
I really appreciate if someone could take some of his time and make a theme of movie character Vincent? (From Final Fantasy Advent Children?

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h219/Wol...entineBlood.jpg

user posted image

user posted image

Hope i can see a reply sometime, keep up the good work for teh website. Bye
Ng_LC
alright,i'm working on it
Ng_LC
I can't find any vincent,can u find it for me pls
adonisdemon
What about this one:
user posted image
Ng_LC
The same one,I want a another one
adonisdemon
a quick google search:
user posted image

user posted image
bj1605
If youre having trouble I can do it Ng. Are they the same as k300i themes?
Ng_LC
yup

Edit:If u like to,we can make it together
bj1605
How will we do that? I think one will be fine. So who will do it? I have a need to theme and I have some ideas but you were here first and you can do it if you want
adonisdemon
Why not both make one each? tongue.gif
bj1605
alright wink.gif
bj1605
Im still working on it may be ready in a couple of days
Ng_LC
me too
.Gemini
Wow, thanks guys, keep up the good work, if u need more pics here's some.

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs8/300W/i/200...by_danielle.jpg

http://moddb.com/images/cache/members/50/5...umb_profile.jpg

There's some more. Thxs for ur time.

Later

bj1605
We will. Who is this gut anyway?
bj1605
guy sry not gut lol

Oh and by the way nice sig. You should try some theming too
.Gemini
Its Vincent from the japanese movie "Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children" Its a movie based from a ps1 RPG game.

And i would love to do my own themes and for other ppl, but i dont know how, maybe if someone adds me and give me a quick tutorial.

gemini_zodiac_<email snipped>.com
bj1605
Sorry you can't post your email on the forum. Search 'sony ericsson themes creator' on google and you will find it in the sony ericsson developers website. Sorry I'm taking so long to make the theme, I got used to doing S700 themes so much that I can't get the right colour combinations in the small screen and that picture plus I have lots of schoolwork.
.Gemini
Oh, its MsN. gemini_zodiac_@hOt Mail.Com lol, am i gonna get baned from forums for doing that?

Np mate, take ur time.
bj1605
lol dont think so... thnx for giving me time
.Gemini
Hey! I downloaded Sony Ericsson Themes Creator Version 3.05. Its easy to use, and i learned to do some themes smile.gif.

I wish u finish the theme ur aking for me plz. For now on im gonna make themes for myself.

Btw, can i help making themes for ppl? Or i have to ask someone first?
bj1605
I don't really understand what your writing... so I finish the theme then you will start to make your own?
.Gemini
Lol, i didnt understand myself the second time i read that post. And yeah, u got it, when i finish it, im gonna start aking themes.
bj1605
Gemini, I'm sorry that it has taken so lone but the theme should be dome by tommorow. wink.gif
bj1605
Infact, I have it now here:

user posted image

Sorry if it's badly made I'm a bit of an ameteur *lol*
shoutout
nice work bj1605
Ng_LC
Sorry for the delay guys,somebody just gave me a cpu to use but I don't have a keyboard so I can't made anythemes,but now I can,I will do it as soon as possible,promise,but can u wait a little bit longer?
.Gemini
Cool! Very nice man, cant wait to have it on my phone, and, i gonna upload pics of mine also.

And Ng_LC, Np bud, take ur time.
.Gemini
Check what i did, it kinda sucks, but its my first theme.

Note: I was sleepy when i made that background lol, so dont complain.

user posted image
bj1605
nice one, not bad for a first theme. On the tab title screen, I tend to make the unselected one transparent, but thats personal choice and you are already developing a personal style. Much much better than my first theme happy.gif
Ng_LC
Not Bad
.Gemini
The only problem i have is in the settings, look at the upper part, its glitchy and colors doesnt match. Can some one help me with it?
bj1605
If you change the unselected image to just a transparent then it looks smoother and make a selected one with the same style as the softkeys but still visible. You have done well with keeping to the same colours
.Gemini
So, to make the picture transparent i have to save it in a diferent.... Hmm, what's it called? I dont remember lol. But its like that?
Ng_LC
Done,here is ur theme

user posted image
.Gemini
Hey! thxs man, i appreciate ur work. I guess this topic is gonna get moved to complete section.

Thank u 2 very much
bj1605
nice one ng
Ng_LC
Thx bj1605

.Gemini,here is ur theme http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/76794/
.Gemini
Love it, i send u my thanks by the way
Ng_LC
thx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.