Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moto M300 Headset
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
mmmmna
I have this model headset, and it is difficult to get used to. When you tap the main button, you hang up the call. I have to readjust this headpiece all the time as it presses on a sensitive area of my ear. Yet just a slight tap when trying to readjust it and poof, the call is terminated.

When you press and hold the same button, the call is put on hold. I'd prefer that moto would reverse the situation... a quick tap should put the call on hold and the 'press and hold' command should hang up the call.

Has moto changed this sequence for other BT headsets???
mmmmna
QUOTE(mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 04:14 PM)
I have this model headset, and it is difficult to get used to. When you tap the main button, you hang up the call. I have to readjust this headpiece all the time as it presses on a sensitive area of my ear. Yet just a slight tap when trying to readjust it and poof, the call is terminated.

When you press and hold the same button, the call is put on hold. I'd prefer that moto would reverse the situation... a quick tap should put the call on hold and the 'press and hold' command should hang up the call.

[right][snapback]269891[/snapback][/right]

The H300 has been (deliberately) destroyed - the hang up issue was bad enough, but over the last few weeks of its life, the hang up issue was aggravated by the main button getting hypersensitive for some reason - I could flex my jaw muscles and hang up the call. While I miss the clarity and volume of the H300, I'm not sorry for the loss of the frustrations the design had.

I now have an AnyCom HS777, same button function assignment issue - the main button hangs up the call if it is tapped, puts the call on hold if the button is pressed and held.

Such a silly arrangement - you bump the button with the arm of your sunglasses when you put them on, if you put on a head band and the end touches the main button, maybe a baby reaches for moms hair or pats moms ear... poof, no more call. Under those circumstances, I'd prefer I had to 'un-hold' a call as opposed to making a new call......
CLEOPATTRA
byebye.gif
MobileRazor
Mmmna is right.
CLEOPATTRA
wow.asked and replied to himself.hehe
manola2
yes..he just couldnt wait no longer clap.gif laugh.gif
Raindeer123
Lol you guys are crazy laugh.gif
inakhe
You girls are right. Ha. Ha. He could not wait any longer.
al-sagban
i wish that all members do the same as you
sugato_maity
good[
sugato_maity
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
QUOTE (manola2 @ Feb 27 2011, 04:26 PM) *
yes..he just couldnt wait no longer clap.gif laugh.gif
sugato_maity
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
QUOTE (MobileRazor @ Jan 26 2011, 05:30 AM) *
Mmmna is right.
sugato_maity
gathering.gif gathering.gif
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 02:14 PM) *

sugato_maity
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jul 3 2007, 05:33 PM) *
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 04:14 PM)

The H300 has been (deliberately) destroyed - the hang up issue was bad enough, but over the last few weeks of its life, the hang up issue was aggravated by the main button getting hypersensitive for some reason - I could flex my jaw muscles and hang up the call. While I miss the clarity and volume of the H300, I'm not sorry for the loss of the frustrations the design had.

I now have an AnyCom HS777, same button function assignment issue - the main button hangs up the call if it is tapped, puts the call on hold if the button is pressed and held.

Such a silly arrangement - you bump the button with the arm of your sunglasses when you put them on, if you put on a head band and the end touches the main button, maybe a baby reaches for moms hair or pats moms ear... poof, no more call. Under those circumstances, I'd prefer I had to 'un-hold' a call as opposed to making a new call......
sugato_maity
QUOTE (inakhe @ Feb 28 2011, 08:06 AM) *
<br ff/>You girls are right. Ha. Ha. He could not wait any longer.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
sugato_maity
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jul 3 2007, 06:33 PM) *
QUOTE (mmmmna @ Jan 1 2007, 04:14 PM)

sanseven
your girls are right
sscob1
Mmmna is right.
sksahoozzz
smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif
sunnykhare12345
Thanks 4 sharing
myki_mj
thumbsup.gif
soumyadeepbshn
lol very funny
jinxslave
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 26 2011, 09:53 PM) *

laugh.gif clapping.gif
soumyadeepbshn
he just couldnt wait no longer
san-sagar
yes..he just couldnt wait no longer
AFRODITTA
le_figaroo
good thumbsup.gif
AJISHOOMMEN
mmmna is right..
uf168
unsure.gif unsure.gif
taniya_ahmed
what's going on here!!! i don't understant
Chirocool
QUOTE (taniya_ahmed @ Nov 22 2012, 02:30 AM) *
what's going on here!!! i don't understant

he just ask for a solution of his problem and after some time he solve it by himself.this is the main thing that he creat prob and solve it by himself now understand
Соℓoяƒuℓℓ☻Liƒε
the orginal is allwayes best
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.