Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Hazard Blue Lounge
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > Hazard Blue
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159
AzureSephiroth
Feel free to talk about anything and everything. This is the Lounge for all WPC participants and HB members.
NahSoR
Cool, good idea

btw why am i not allowed to start new topics???
Night-Rider
Good step Azure thumbsup.gif We have start topics sensibly not just keep on making new ones. And nahsor it may be due to some technical problem. Will be sorted out.
Night-Rider
Azure i think u or anthrax should be create a new topic regarding the rules or the requirements to be a member of Hazard Blue. wink.gif
AzureSephiroth
whoa, night rider, how did u unlock my signature template!? you created one that looks just like mines? or is it mines? u confused me!

tell me how you did your signature, its 10/10
Night-Rider
i am mysteriousssssss vampire.gif
Night-Rider
I have a few avatars. About 30. Where do i post them? Do we need a sepaarate workshop for the avatars, Wallpapers, Signatures. etc.?
NahSoR
You can post 'em in

Official HB walls Joint in Wallpapers section smile.gif
Night-Rider
That Azuresephiroth's workshop?
Night-Rider
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE smile.gif
user posted image
Night-Rider
Hey guys i have made a new signature. Tell me which one should i use the current one or this one. All suggestions are welcome smile.gif
Here is the sig. user posted image
pyro_flare
the guy on the new one is way cooler than the bald guy with the glowing eye lol...but maybe you can keep the font you used in your name... laugh.gif
Night-Rider
Thanks pyro. I ll change the font wink.gif
Ng_LC
I have made my own sig,do u guys like it?

Look at my sig
Night-Rider
Nice. But taking a lot of characters have messed up the sig. Thats my opinion. wink.gif
pyro_flare
I agree... it's an amazing sig but it'll be better if there is only one character...
AzureSephiroth
@nite, amazing job with the signatures, bro! I'm having some difficult times rite now, I'm getting the regular stomach ache attacks I've been getting since my childhood, why? because I've been diagnosed with a DNA-related abnormality called meditereanean Fever. I'm cool with that but the attacks themselves are really agonizing. Oh and I always need to lay on something and get people to do me anything... sad.gif sad story, but nevertheless enjoy your christmas vacation! (for those who get it) and I'll take anthrax's position as leader when hes away, if anyone has objections please state them, I want to help around...thx
Night-Rider
Get Well Soon! smile.gif I have no problem with u being the leader. But i think it would be better if our present leader is more regular. tongue.gif Otherwise i will have to set him up. rifle.gif laugh.gif
Ng_LC
How about this time?
pyro_flare
wow.gif that's great!! It's amazing how you can come up with a sig in a short period of time...
Ng_LC
U know why,cause I sav a original one in psd files and I edit it again
Night-Rider
nice thumbsup.gif
NahSoR
btw: all of us must be equal in position, its a democracy lol, anthrax is the starter of this group, but all must have equality.......This is my opinion, you are free to disagree......... (Everyone here is equally capable of leading as i see it)
pyro_flare
hey....wassup with those "ranks" under some avatars? how do you get one?
anthraxomega
from me to all:
user posted image

so are there any plans i should know about,anything?
thomas_sweden
@pyro- if you check your account it says ''my cp''... click there and update thumbsup.gif you get rank for uploading things!
Night-Rider
i agree with nahsor. wink.gif
AzureSephiroth
@all, ok you guys, you got me. every1 should be equal, I love the idea...(will use it in someway...) muahahaha...

On another note, what is this signature frenzy bout? we should be uploading avatars you ppl...lol...cut it out
vinnieza
Hey HB, just wondering who are the leaders of your group?

I know anthraxomega is the founder, but is there a second?
AzureSephiroth
-looks around then points to himself-
Night-Rider
@ Azure I have uploaded avatars in the workshop i think u didn't visit the workshop. wink.gif
And where do i fit in?
We should have a poll on "who is the leader" laugh.gif
AzureSephiroth
POLL!!!! POLL!!!!
Ng_LC
QUOTE(Night-Rider @ Dec 28 2006, 05:45 PM)
@ Azure I have uploaded avatars in the workshop i think u didn't visit the workshop. wink.gif
And where do i fit in?
We should have a poll on "who is the leader" laugh.gif
[right][snapback]268568[/snapback][/right]

Not "who is the leader",should be "who is the second leader"

Do u want me to start the poll?
pyro_flare
sephirot...umm.in the member's thread my sig and night rider's aren't there..did you notice?
pyro_flare
hey...what's with this leader stuff?! I thought the leader has been decided? and the leader chose sir sephirot to be 2nd..
Ng_LC
I think we use poll to decide
AzureSephiroth
HOLY CRAP!!!

@Pyro_Flare & NightRider, sorry for the horrible mistake. I was sleepy when I did the giant sig. I'll add your sigs, do you want your current sig or your previous sigs...I'm confused...
NahSoR
ya, poll sounds fair, though anthrax should be the one to decide who is 'second' leader.
pyro_flare
hey guys, can you help me?..I have an idea for the uniform sigs that sephirot was talking about. here's the image that I suggest that we but as background to our sigs:
user posted image

but it woud be better if we had the hazard insignia in the middle of the shield, don't you think? but it's too complicated for me. . . tongue.gif
shoutout
congrats on your subforum hazard blue team
AzureSephiroth
@shoutout, thx mate. Hope you come and drop your hints and comments...we love em.

@pryo, after inspecting the giant signature again, I confirm that only your signature is missing which I intent on putting sometime soon. Btw, that signature you made is beautiful, I'll volunteer to put the insignia on it.
pyro_flare
@ sephiroth
thanks ..I used the special borders I found lying around my subfolders in my PC lol
@ all
Happy new year guys!!
shoutout
happy new year hazard blue
Night-Rider
@ All
HAPPY NEW YEAR smile.gif
anthraxomega
@all
happy new year!!

@pyro,
i heard there were two new members.correct?
(by the way there's something waiting for you at your homesite,if u were expecting another one then no problem cuz i never knew)
Ng_LC
Not bad anthraxomega
I know u make the sig for pyro_flare,nice 10.gif

And anthraxomega,u want to start a poll to decide who is the second leader or u choose?
Ng_LC
And should we start a topic that says "Want to join hazard blue? post here." and member will post there if they want to join hazard blue
NahSoR
Happy New Year!! And we hav to start invitation topic, im on it..
AzureSephiroth
Happy new year every1!!!

best wishes for success, prosperity and peace.
zeroproto_type
happy new year.

he decided to start a poll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.