Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest Price Of Memory Stick Micro M2 In India
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
santoshraju
i bought a sony ericsson z550i in november 2006.it is a good phone and a good value for money considering its features.but there is a problem.Z550i requires 'memory stick micro M2'
memory stick.it a lot costlier than standard cards.i heard that its prices are going to fall drastically in the coming months.please update me on the latest prices in INDIA or specifically in MUMBAI.i would be really grateful. unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif
monaco_mike
I don't know about India, have you tried E-bay? Got a 512mb for my wifes k800i for 20 quid including p+p.

I don't know how much that is in your currency though.
slamer
india!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!!??!?!?! wacko.gif try the w800 maybe will works and hope to found it

i will till if u want it go to india byebye.gif
king_abhishek
QUOTE (santoshraju @ Dec 1 2006, 03:58 AM) *
i bought a sony ericsson z550i in november 2006.it is a good phone and a good value for money considering its features.but there is a problem.Z550i requires 'memory stick micro M2'
memory stick.it a lot costlier than standard cards.i heard that its prices are going to fall drastically in the coming months.please update me on the latest prices in INDIA or specifically in MUMBAI.i would be really grateful. unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

try google
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.