Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Azuresephiroth's Workshop
mobile9 Forum > Downloads > Wallpapers & Screensavers
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AzureSephiroth
[center]user posted image[/center]
AzureSephiroth
Welcome to the workshop! If you really need something, why not ask here. I'll be more than happy to try and fulfill every request posted here.
AzureSephiroth

One of the other topics mentioned this link:

http://www.sidekickwallpaper.com/

It has a small amount of wallpapers. Not recommended.
AzureSephiroth
> AVATAR COLLECTION 1
Where do I begin? no other than the famed Final Fantasy Series that captivated millions of gamers worldwide. heres an incomplete selection of avatars from FF7 till FF12. I know there are tons of other avatars on the internet but I deemed it necessary to redo them again.

Please forgive me for my laziness in ordering them as my hands are full at the moment.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Notice: FF8 has to wait. Stay tuned for more avatars!
AzureSephiroth
> Blue Hazard Avatars
Thought of adding some avatars for our group. They may be primitive but everything has to begin small!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and a surprise for the General Elite group!
user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(AzureSephiroth @ Nov 30 2006, 03:13 PM)
> Blue Hazard Avatars
Thought of adding some avatars for our group. They may be primitive but everything has to begin small!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

and a surprise for the General Elite group!
user posted image
[right][snapback]259880[/snapback][/right]

really cool.
and i like the idea of workshop .but its name may be hazardblue workshop.!!! byebye.gif
AzureSephiroth
Thx mohammed, the workshop is intended for use by all groups, not Hazard Blue alone. So if you have anything you would like to share on your part, post them here. I want people to come over here and ask.
pyro_flare
Cool avatars sir Sephirot! I made a couple FF9's too (i noticed yours are all close ups so I made ones which are a little zoomed out. Hope they're okey..)
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

And I also posted two of my old ones.. They're not that good but you might be able to use them as backgrounds or something..hehehe
user posted image
user posted image
AzureSephiroth
This is great Pyro!!

Keep uploading, your doing pretty good.
shoutout
great avatars
AzureSephiroth
thanks shoutout.
AzureSephiroth
Here are some avatar links for all your avatar needs:

http://avatars.jurko.net/

http://avatarhell.com/

http://www.blifaloo.com/free/avatars.php

http://www.avatarsdb.com/

enjoy!
Night-Rider
Here are a few other links to avatars

http://www.avatarity.com/

http://avatars.jurko.net/ 10.gif

http://www.avatarist.com/

http://www.hotavatars.com/

Enjoy!

If u want any special avatars then feel free to ask HAZARD BLUE. weightlift.gif
pyro_flare
Yeah, we do special orders...Just post a request and we'll try our best to fulfill them..
Night-Rider
Here are a few avatars.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

How r they?
I ll post more whenever i get time. byebye.gif
bj1605
Hee hee I like them! You could make some too?
Night-Rider
I ll make some. Give me time. I am new here. And i have exams going on.
Night-Rider
I made a few avatars. Check them out.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image byebye.gif
Night-Rider
I made a few DB Z avatars

AzureSephiroth
@NightRider, Fantastic job!! clap.gif

Continue uploading, your works won't go in vain. I've been busy for the last 13 days cause of the Games but I intend to return stronger than ever and upload 100 custom made avatars to the workshop during the next week.

Night-Rider
@ Azure, Thanks. Hope that u return with a BANG. I saw ur previous avatars. Good job man! Keep it up! thumbsup.gif rockon.gif Here are a few more custom made avatars.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Night-Rider
I thought it would be better if we add some walls too.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
bj1605
Nice wink.gif
AzureSephiroth
@Night-Rider, 1 word sums it up:

SPECTACULAR

btw the workshops idea is to maintain a friendly place where people can post their works without the hardships of the admins. Note that they must be graphics of course and do not violate M9's policies regarding uploads.

Keep your good work Nite!
CLIPS
i will request to you soon as posiible
Night-Rider
@ Clips We'll be happy to fulfill ur request.
Here are a few walls
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image byebye.gif
ArthurWill
Some very nice wallpapers here night-rider. smile.gif
Night-Rider
Thanks Arthur. smile.gif Welcome to the workshop.
I would like to ask u how we can popularise this workshop? As u can see that only one request has been posted till now. And can we get a subforum now? wink.gif
AzureSephiroth
lol, I wont think clips' post was a request, nite. But I'm trying my best to advertise the workshop on the shoutouts.
pyro_flare
I'm starting to get my computer back into shape...here's a recently made wallpaper..
user posted image

maybe you can resize it to fit into certain phones..
Night-Rider
But azure he said he'll post a request soon.
anthraxomega
@azure,
since that this is a workshop,could make me a sig using this,plz:
user posted image

smile.gif (u could minimize the size,it will help alot laugh.gif )
AzureSephiroth
@anthrax, amazing render you have there. I'm on it.
anthraxomega
here are some avatars i made...

user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image

hope everyone likes them....
pyro_flare
here are some avatars that I made:
form Naruto:
user posted image
from Samurai X:
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
From Detective Conan:
user posted image
user posted image
from Tsubasa Chronicles:
user posted image
and from Matrix:
user posted image
Night-Rider
Great. Now the workshop is on full swing. Keep it up guys. thumbsup.gif I won't post in the workshop for a few days because of these.... damn exams. wallbash.gif
pyro_flare
yeah..I hate those exams too...good thing I had my last one yesterday and the next one will be on march (THEN the stupid college entance tests come in ) wacko.gif
Night-Rider
EDIT: I have changed my mind. I have decided to make it myself. tongue.gif
bj1605
I love the second one!!!
Ng_LC
The size of this wallpaper is 1024x768

AnthraxOmega

Night-Rider

pyro_flare

Zeroproto_type

I have done some wallpaper for Hazard Blue Team Leader and Team Member

(If your wallpaper is not in here,that mean u didn't give me your image that u use to make the sig)
AzureSephiroth
@nite, good job managing the workshop. I've been quite busy again now that I have a 2.71 psp on my hand with a TA-82 motherboard... Pirated games...yes.....downloading....yes.......muahahahahaa....I'll upload the avatars I made (which btw is around 72 pics) sometime soon.

@all HB members, thank you all for sharing some of your precious golden time to post some avatars here. Its very much appreciated by me if not, the whole of M9.

@anthrax, sir! the render I'm working on, what background do u have in mind?
Night-Rider
Here are a few avatars. Had to work pretty hard weightlift.gif Some of them i got from my friends. Enjoy!
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
anthraxomega
sorry for my late reply,comrade azure!!
i'd like it to be anything dark and blue,i trust u to choose a good background for me smile.gif

and hi there everyone!!
NahSoR
Hey azure, Ng

here is a request from a friend: (Ruler Of Symbian)
His intersts: IT, Symbian, Cars, Motorbikes

what he wants? anything, aslong as it looks kool

His avatar is: user posted image
(you can make him a matching one if you want to)

he would like it before 10th Jan if possible. Actually he has started a contest in Symbian Mobile site, and winner gets some cool stuffs....So if your a member there you can check out....

Im sure azure or ng will make awesome ones, (if you were wondering, NO im not goin to be claiming the prize for your works)
NahSoR
Hey azure, Ng

here is a request from a friend: (Ruler Of Symbian)
His intersts: IT, Symbian, Cars, Motorbikes

what he wants? anything, aslong as it looks kool

His avatar is: user posted image
(you can make him a matching one if you want to)

he would like it before 10th Jan if possible. Actually he has started a contest in Symbian Mobile site, and winner gets some cool stuffs....So if your a member there you can check out....

Im sure azure or ng will make awesome ones, (if you were wondering, NO im not goin to be claiming the prize for your works)
anthraxomega
well you said that hs interests were cars(ford) and mobiles,right?
so what kind of mobile does he have?that could help a little. smile.gif
anthraxomega
i want everyone's oppinion on this one:

user posted image

(it's ok if u don't like it azure,it's just a start.)

@nahsor i'll try to make the one u wanted.
Ng_LC
I like it but the background makes it ugly and the words makes it harder to see with those background (U can add some stroke on those words so it can see much clearer)

@NahSoR,He wants it animation gif or png or jpeg?
AzureSephiroth
@anthrax, good start my friend, try adding some effects to the text.

Background should be calming to the eyes and by the way your signature is ready, sorry for the delay.
AzureSephiroth
@anthrax, heres your signature. Hope you enjoy. muahahahaha...

user posted image

link: http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p79/Azu...Anthraxcopy.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.