Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nokia 6233 24
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
tmc75
can someone please, please make a theme for nokia 6233 for the series 24 with jack bauer - if you could make it with 3 or 4 different pictures that would be great - i wouldnt know where to start!!!! my mate has a 24 theme on his sony ericsson k800i, he got it from here at mobile9 & its wicked, so something like that would be ace - i dont even have a clue how to copy an image - i have tried so hopefully you will see it!!!! if you are able to see the k800i 24 theme it has more pictures within the phones menu 1 of the team, 2 of jack bauer on his own in different parts of the menu in the phone, it also has the ringtones attached in the theme of the phones ringing in CTU.
[attachmentid=14606]
many thanks

vinnieza
Please reattach the pictures as they don't seem to load
tmc75
i have added the some pics - hopefully its worked!!!

thanks alot
tmc75
the flashing 24 did not add correctly i will add the flashing 24 again & a still 24

thanks again
tmc75
more 24 pics
tmc75
the pics i prefer is the flashing 24 but it doesnt let me view it when i open it.

24 still - on post before this one
jack with gun - sky background
jack with gun - close up of face
jack - close up of face

thanks
tmc75
hi

dont why the flashing 24 doesnt work - i can email it to you if that would be ok?

thanks
tmc75
hi

i was wondering if you are having anylook with this theme, do you want me to email the flashing 24? i know you are busy creating loads of themes but how long do they usually take - just a rough guide coz i've told my mum/dad that i'm having a theme created & they want to upgrade to 6233 once the theme is created - they love 24 as well.

many, many, many, many thanks
adonisdemon
I don't think anyone has decided to take it up yet.
tmc75
ok thanks - i hope someone can do it!
shoutout
ill have a go for you
shoutout
could not use the images you upload as after size they didn't look any good any they just wouldnt make a good functional theme so used my own here you go
user posted image
shoutout
link http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/58686/
adonisdemon
great work once again mate thumbsup.gif
shoutout
thanx mate
bj1605
How come people ask for the themes but when they are finished they never say thanks? Nice theme mate!
shoutout
thanx bj1605 and i think tmc75 did say thanx but the post was lost when the sever was changed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.