Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hungnc's Collection
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
hungnc
Almost every themers have their own thread to show their theme works. I want to make my own too, but really hesitate. The reason is once to post themes here, I know for sure a lot of comments will pour in. It is very impolite not to answer or reply to your kind words, but if do that, it will take me a lot of time, as I am busy and my English is not very good. I always find difficulty to express my thinking in English (it took me nearly half an hour to write this paragraph).
So thank you all in advance and please forgive me if I am lazy to reply.
Let's start with my beginning entries in TMC since week 132 up to now. Some of them you might see and comment already, but I gather all in here.

Week 132 FLORA
user posted image

Week 133 AUTUMN
user posted image

Week 134 SPEED
user posted image

Week 135 SCIENCE_FICTION MOVIE
user posted image
user posted image

Week 136 FRIENSHIP
user posted image
user posted image

Week 137 CLOUD
user posted image

Week 139 HALLOWEEN
user posted image

Week 142 ORIENTAL
user posted image
maampia
Great idea to have your own thread hungnc!!! thumbsup.gif

Your themes are real nice, keep theming! thumbs_up.gif
hungnc
Welcome Maapia, the first visitor! Thank you for breaking the seal of my thread!

maampia
QUOTE(hungnc @ Nov 20 2006, 03:10 AM)
Welcome Maapia, the first visitor! Thank you for breaking the seal of my thread!
[right][snapback]256093[/snapback][/right]

You're welcome, and it was a pleasure to have made the first post/comment! winkiss.gif
thomas_sweden
great themes thumbsup.gif but do you only make TMC themes? tongue.gif
zjurina
hungnc - Finnally you do it !

and well done thumbsup.gif

most of all good themes...

and some of them very very good 10.gif

Keep it on mate byebye.gif
______

edit:

thomas_sweden - thomas, thomas... thats still much

more than you do, is n t it cool.gif dry.gif haha..
rantanplan
Hi byebye.gif

You started your thread same day with me laugh.gif
You have a lovely gallery clap.gif
jasnasto
I like your style hungnc and I think you have good feel for the colours... clap.gif
The theme I like the most is one for sci-fi week, and the one for friendship week looks really good... byebye.gif

edit: Forgot to comment your last theme... I like it very much... clap.gif ... the only thing I would change are tabs selected...
Sedma
Very nice collection. It was excellent idea to open your own thread because now we can see full preview of your themes instead of standby in the gallery smile.gif. You have very nice collection. I like Friends the most. Like jasna wrote, you have really good feel for colors clapping.gif
thomas_sweden
zj- no, I make one theme per day... or week... or maybe month...or, I don't make themes? surrender.gif

just to be a bit within topic I forgot to say I love your cloud theme 10.gif
hungnc
@Thomas
Actualy, I made many other themes for SE S700i, the model I am using, but they are some kind of wallpaper themes for private use only (my weeding photos...).
I regard TMC as a motivation as well as a pressure for me to make better themes on the topic I like, and try to finish them in time.
@Zjurina
Thank you!
@Rantanplan
You are older than me, you joined M9 earlier than me, but our thread were born in same day. I have visitted your thread, too many works caused a bit slow load. But all what I can see is great.
@Jasnasto and Sedma
Only good feel of colors is not enough to win. I need to improve my Photoshop skills and enrich my library of shapes, patterns, styles... to express all my ideas that develop in my mind.
jasnasto
I said I like your style, hungnc... which means you have more than just a good feel for colours... smile.gif
hungnc
Week 145 BEHIND THE MASK

user posted image
shoutout
nice theme hungnc
jasnasto
Nice theme hungnc... user posted image
CrystalEYE
Very creative output and unusual look! I like it.

But I think the background of the popups is a bit too hard in contrast. You should soften it a bit to make the text more readable.

But keep on experimenting, thats very cool!!
thomas_sweden
you're getting better and better... great theme clap.gif
hungnc
Thank Shoutout, Jasnasto, CrystalEYE and Thomas.
Here is my new theme for
SPECIAL TMC CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY

user posted image

Hope it will be the final version.
jasnasto
Nice and clean, well done hungnc... clap.gif Let's wait and see what's beano working on... grouphug.gif
shoutout
looks great good luck in tmc
thomas_sweden
great effort, good luck thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
Good one! thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
I wonder, did you forget to post your entry in Final entries thread...?! Fortunately, deadline is extended again, to Monday, Dec 18, 0000 CET, so you still have time... grouphug.gif
hungnc
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Dec 17 2006, 06:15 AM)
I wonder, did you forget to post your entry in Final entries thread...?! Fortunately, deadline is extended again, to Monday, Dec 18, 0000 CET, so you still have time...  grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]264948[/snapback][/right]

Oh! I am sorry, I think that the deadline will be midnight of Sunday as usual. I was going out all Sunday, and just come back. OK, I'll post the final entry without any modification.
zjurina
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Dec 16 2006, 07:16 PM)
Nice and clean, well done hungnc...  clap.gif Let's wait and see what's beano working on...  grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]264740[/snapback][/right]

agree with you Jas...

really nice and clean... buuuut... vs. beano...mmmmm
- well done - Good job, with a spirit and idea clap.gif notworthy.gif
we ll see...
maampia
I like your theme hung! thumbsup.gif
hungnc
Happy New Year to all members in this forum and thank you for visiting my thread!
I am in Asia, and it was really a disaster when I couldn't access my favourit M9 site several days, due to internet cable collapsed after Taiwan earthquake.
thomas_sweden
welcome back grouphug.gif
simplyjinz
nice themes hungnc! keep it up. clap.gif clap.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Good one hungc byebye.gif clap.gif
rantanplan
Happy New Year, to you too! byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Happy new year smile.gif
jdjMadDog
user posted image
davis-art
user posted image
hungnc
Week 147 LUIS ROYO

user posted image
jasnasto
Nice colour scheme... also the images chosen fit perfectly in the overall composition IMO... functionality is good... well done, hungnc... clap.gif

Just wondering, have you tried some (tiny) transparency of the bars?!
hungnc
Thank you Jasnasto.
I think of setting transparency, but bronze texture can't be transparent. Have to accept part of the background will be hidden.
zjurina
very nice theme hun 10.gif
storm016
great theme hung smile.gif something screaming about it hehe
Sedma
Nice theme hungnc thumbsup.gif
hungnc
Week 148 MY FAVOURITE MOVIE

user posted image
storm016
smile.gif very good style ... infact excellent , I can't see this theme going any other direction

and you have a great taste too wink.gif
mohammed_intekhab
good theme hungc smile.gif
mrklan
Good collection... thumbsup.gif
simplyjinz
smile.gif
zjurina
very good looking thumbsup.gif
el_yemo
your theme for TMC 148 looks nice smile.gif
jasnasto
Nice looking theme, hungnc... thumbsup.gif
hungnc
Week 149 MAGIC

user posted image

I have finished it, but myself think that it is not good enough to compete in TMC, so maybe I won't submit it to final thread.
zjurina
pffffffiiii . . .. goooood thumbsup.gif mmm.. No!

better 10.gif excellent !

Like it very much !

If it s were not signed and not in your thread could think that it is Doc !!!!!!!!!!! unsure.gif

edit:
can put it alredy in the Final Gallery. Congrats clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.