Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se Theme By Simplyjinz
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
simplyjinz
hello everyone..i'm beginning to start theming for sony ericsson, but i cannot try them in my phone coz im using nokia 6680. I love theming..hope you like my creations. you can give comments or say anything about my work..il be happy to hear it! thanks

this is my first theme ever made using SE Theme Creator..you can download them all at my gallery.

user posted image
simplyjinz
and this is the second one..which is my second choice for oriental entry coz someone inform me that Philippines is still part of the oriental.

The Rice Terraces made by the Ifugao wink.gif

user posted image
simplyjinz
i made this theme for Christmas season...feel the spirit of Christmas in the air! cheers.gif

user posted image
thomas_sweden
some great work in here thumbsup.gif I hope you keep theme se themes smile.gif
rikard_sweden
Lovely barwork clapping.gif
zjurina
very very nice themes thumbsup.gif
shoutout
nice theme simplyjinz love the softkeys on your tmc entire
simplyjinz
QUOTE(shoutout @ Nov 19 2006, 06:21 AM)
nice theme simplyjinz love the softkeys on your tmc entire
[right][snapback]256010[/snapback][/right]

thanks! i've been improving the softkeys, coz i know that's one speacial part of the theme.
maampia
Nice themes Simlyjinz!!! thumbsup.gif

Great to know you theme for SE too now... Keep them coming! thumbs_up.gif
rantanplan
I'm really happy to see you theming for SE too smile.gif
Really great start with se themes clap.gif
Rustico64
Hi simplyjinz

Fine well balanced colors..

Still in Favorites

Reg's

Rusty
Sedma
Nice themes thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
Nice themes simply, welcome to SE club... grouphug.gif
simplyjinz
@all - thanks! it makes me feel welcome in theming SE. here's another one..please comment on my work so i can improve my theming..thanks alot!

user posted image
Oopsession
Nice themes clap.gif clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
@simpynz;--great work clap.gif clap.gif
simplyjinz
thanks for welcoming me in theming SE. i like the software of SE Theme Creator better than theme studio. my only problem is i can't make animated screen, because i don't know what program to use. i would be glad if anyone can help me. thanks! smile.gif
simplyjinz
here's my Super Mario theme..hope you liked it. Thanks for the comments everyone!

user posted image
dr_megabyte
Looks like Pia made this one! So colorful! What happened to the top part, (the signal and battery indicator) it looks transparent? And you already know the softkeys are a bit short. But very nice indeed! thumbsup.gif

About abstract core:
I think there's some functionality problems with the textcolor in the popup and the double title (sent items). That double title is also cut a bit off.
There's another issue with just that title. In the calendar that title is used and then the day and date show up at the far left. The title needs to be as big as possible for that reason.

In general in this theme I think the titles and highlights are a bit short.

There's an orange line in the inbox which looks unnecessary since you have the tile there.

I think I would have used gold for the sliders and matched the slider-backgrounds a bit better.

Other than that (I know it sounds ridiculous after this list but it's mostly details..) good work! thumbsup.gif
shoutout
simplyjinz great theme the best this week in my mind looks like its been made by Nintendo 10.gif 10.gif notworthy.gif 10.gif 10.gif
maampia
Nice theme SJ! thumbsup.gif

Listen to Doc's advice, we all do cause he knows what he is talking about. smile.gif

simplyjinz
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Nov 26 2006, 02:40 PM)
Looks like Pia made this one! So colorful! What happened to the top part, (the signal and battery indicator) it looks transparent? And you already know the softkeys are a bit short. But very nice indeed! thumbsup.gif

About abstract core:
I think there's some functionality problems with the textcolor in the popup and the double title (sent items). That double title is also cut a bit off.
There's another issue with just that title. In the calendar that title is used and then the day and date show up at the far left. The title needs to be as big as possible for that reason.

In general in this theme I think the titles and highlights are a bit short.

There's an orange line in the inbox which looks unnecessary since you have the tile there.

I think I would have used gold for the sliders and matched the slider-backgrounds a bit better.

Other than that (I know it sounds ridiculous after this list but it's mostly details..) good work! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]258623[/snapback][/right]

thanks for the info doc. sorry for that, coz i can't try this theme in my phone, im using nokia. that's why i cant test it and make changes. maybe il just have to keep in mind what you have said. thanks again. hope i can make better theme with your advice!
mrklan
Good work...

Fully agree with doc... wink.gif
thomas_sweden
great theme wow.gif
maampia
QUOTE(simplyjinz @ Nov 27 2006, 07:42 AM)
Thanks again. hope i can make better theme with your advice!
[right][snapback]258687[/snapback][/right]

I'm so sure of that... thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
I think this is your best SE theme so far... follow doc's tips, fix some details and you will get even better... grouphug.gif
Sedma
All cleaver advices were written already. I don't have anything to add except I like it clap.gif clap.gif just because is so colorful. And like shoutout said, it looks like Nintendo done it smile.gif I also thing that this is your best theme so far.
mohammed_intekhab
i like the colour byebye.gif 10.gif
rantanplan
Great work! Your best SE theme so far! clap.gif
simplyjinz
here's my version of Sonic, Knuckles & Tails..
hope this one is functioning well and no more odd details. thanks everyone!

user posted image
thomas_sweden
great theme again thumbsup.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Your theme transports real Sonic feeling. smile.gif In the submenues, I'd just make the softkey totally opaque, so that no dark pixels from the background picture will shine through it. That looks a bit irritating in the middle and right part of the softkey.
shoutout
wow.gif great theme simplyjinz 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
simplyjinz
i feel great for all your comments! maybe i change my phone to SE sometime, so i can try the themes i make. happy.gif
simplyjinz
user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
lovely theme simpynz clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
simplyjinz
here's my Nintendo theme, saw this wallpaper from my brother and i decided to make a theme out of it..and this is what it is! i like it!
user posted image
thomas_sweden
looks great clap.gif
simplyjinz
thanks thomas!
dr_megabyte
You've been busy! All three look very nice and BB already pointed out a tiny detail in Sonic, which is great otherwise!

Power puff looks very Pia again! The only thing I don't like about it is the neon green text you used in soft and titles.

Nintendo is very nice and clean.

In general I think you can cut the height of the highlights a few pixels top and bottom.

Great work and progress! thumbsup.gif
shoutout
QUOTE(simplyjinz @ Nov 29 2006, 04:30 AM)
i feel great for all your comments! maybe i change my phone to SE sometime, so i can try the themes i make. happy.gif
[right][snapback]259566[/snapback][/right]

na you what a nokia tongue.gif
simplyjinz
i've been choosing between SE k750i or w800i, to change my nokia 6680..
Oopsession
Great work clap.gif keep it up you're doing great clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
simplyjinz
thanks oops.. i'll keep it up!
jasnasto
Seems SE theming suits you... you're improving very nicely, just keep it up... clap.gif

I checked your Red December theme on my phone and wanted to give you few suggestions, but I'll wait until you post the preview in here... grouphug.gif
simplyjinz
here it is jas. i know there's a lot of things that needs to be changed in functionality to the phone, coz i really don't know how to theme for k750i, that's why i wanted to change my nokia 6680 to k750i, i, starting to like SE now..

user posted image
http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/55805/
simplyjinz
i also wanted the features of k750i, that's why im gonna break my loyalty to nokia. lol! im just waiting for it to come..then i will be able to try the themes that i make.
jasnasto
Here I am... with a comments and few suggestins...

I love the colour scheme in this theme, softkeys are perfect, and you handled all backgrounds very nicely... clap.gif

The basic thing you must have in mind tho, is that k750 creen shows the images brighter than PC screen, so most of your menu text (except black) is not functional, especially the one on the popup and morelist... the black or grey you've used for the titles could work for them, too...

Some things you forget to import are: desktop highlight, maybe you wanted to use the default one tho?!... and activity tab (title) - even it looks OK on the preview, on the actual phone it shows as an empty space with the colour of the background...

In general I think you can cut the height of the highlights a few pixels top and bottom.

Agree with doc about this, and one more thing, your double highlights in this theme would look better IMO, if they have the same tiny frame as the small highlights...

I hope this will help until you get your new SE phone, keep on theming, you are doing just great... grouphug.gif

simplyjinz
thanks jas...i'l be improving my themes when i got that k750i..im so excited! can wait to have it!
mrklan
Great themes (esp. "December" theme)... clapping.gif

Fast progress of your thememaking skill... keep it up... thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.