mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Chat, Tutorials & Resources
Bishop_Bacon
29 megs of finnish fun laugh.gif wink.gif downloadable here
adonisdemon
mmm... flex.gif
shoutout
nice one Bishop
Victor_Michelle
Being having a problem... Any easier theme creation & editing for nokia 6131???? PLease send me notworthy.gif
Wanna have own personalize theme for my mobile

QUOTE(Bishop_Bacon @ Nov 16 2006, 12:11 PM)
29 megs of finnish fun  laugh.gif  wink.gif  downloadable here
[right][snapback]255269[/snapback][/right]

n1nj4Lo
QUOTE(Bishop_Bacon @ Nov 16 2006, 12:11 PM)
29 megs of finnish fun  laugh.gif  wink.gif  downloadable here
[right][snapback]255269[/snapback][/right]
This would be great if ya could get it to download, I've tried all of Nokia's forum sites and none of them wanna let me download... I really do wanna get this and it sucks cauz I can't, I keep getting gateway timeouts and server errors and all other kinds of stuff like that....
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #97.12f90f50.1164080335.d3996a3
If anybody could link me to a reliable download source I'd really appreciate it very much... Thankz in Advance!!!
nadinecha
hi... i couldn't download it, always says id error...
and country error...
could anyone upload it in any site, that i could download the nokia studio 40 series version 2.2
cause i do have a nokia 5300
thank you all...
nadine
Lon3LyLo
QUOTE(nadinecha @ Nov 25 2006, 02:32 AM)
hi...  i couldn't download it, always says id error...
and country error...
could anyone upload it in any site, that i could download the nokia studio 40 series version 2.2
thank you all...
nadine
[right][snapback]258100[/snapback][/right]
Samething keeps happening to me, Plus it seems as though everyone who does/or has seemed to obtained a copy of the newest version is/are being greedy and stingy with it.... Which is totally selfish and rude... But when and if I get a new copy of this I'll share it with everyone who wants it, Unlike some unmentionable people we have here and elsewhere...

..!..edit..!..
In the meantime theres this copy of Version 2.0 I managed to get ahold of and uploaded to megaupload.com for anybody else who wanted it...
Jus go here to download it... Even though it isn't the 3rd edition it'll give ya a general idea of how to operate and edit a new theme or an exsisting one...
Lon3LyLo
QUOTE(Lon3LyLo @ Nov 25 2006, 02:49 AM)
QUOTE(nadinecha @ Nov 25 2006, 02:32 AM)
and country error...
thank you all...
nadine
Samething keeps happening to me, Plus it seems as though everyone who does/or has seemed to obtained a copy of the newest version is/are being greedy and stingy with it.... Which is totally selfish and rude... But when and if I get a new copy of this I'll share it with everyone who wants it, Unlike some unmentionable people we have here and elsewhere...

..!..edit..!..
In the meantime theres this copy of Version 2.0 I managed to get ahold of and uploaded to megaupload.com for anybody else who wanted it...
Jus go here to download it... Even though it isn't the 3rd edition it'll give ya a general idea of how to operate and edit a new theme or an exsisting one...
[right][snapback]258102[/snapback][/right]

Enjoy and pass around to help share and keep the download alive, Especially since unused and visited downloads do die on this site if they aren't accessed or downloaded enough!

Here ya go the link as promised...
Nokia S40/Series-40 Theme Studio 2.2 Download Here..

~Xhris
adonisdemon
I don't know what the problem is, but register, login and download, it works like clockwork.
masahiro
QUOTE(nadinecha @ Nov 25 2006, 04:32 PM)
and country error...
thank you all...
nadine

Hi nadinecha,

I have a similar mobile. My mobile model is nokia 5200. Well, i have the NOKIA SERIES 40 THEME STUDIO 2.2. However, it is just the 14 day trial version. At this moment, i'm trying to upload and sooner i provide you the link to the file (i.e. NOKIA SERIES 40 THEME STUDIO 2.2). The file is the zipped file which is of 29.3 MB.

Actually, i know many links to this file but all interrupts you with some troubles (for instance, like - limit exceed .. , time exceeded .. , slots problem ..., file not available ...). I also faced many problems while downloading the very same file. Well, this is why i'm uploading in new uploader such that no folks confront the same trouble again.

You may click in the link below.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/falm6a

cheers,
masahiro
jebinio
Hi, is thi compatible with Vista Ultimate 64 bit?
tonzkie04
you dont have to pay anything to register ur nokia s40 theme studio 2.2 program. All you have to do is register at the nokia forums and they will send u a serial.
brooklyn07
Hi, can someone help me with the links please.. I can't download it from Megaupload becuase it says my IP address is already downloading a 17Gig AVI file which it most certainly isnt! So it wont let me download anything else and i've registered with nokia about 4 times with different email address's and so far nothing so I cant download it.

Is there another link please???
a7mad-r-o
i think im late

any way

thanks man

but haw can i get it again
PG001
i downloaded this software can you help on how to make previews
abhishek7777
nice
frenzfreak
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Nov 16 2006, 12:11 PM) *

mmmm......superb work!! now, at least i can have a reliable theme creator for the timebeing..thank you 10.gif
PG001
When I MAke Themes In Carbride ui 3.4 the package (.nth ) doesn't open in
Theme studio 2.2
can i know the reason Why ?
strawberrycity
QUOTE (PG001 @ Dec 11 2009, 10:49 PM) *
When I MAke Themes In Carbride ui 3.4 the package (.nth ) doesn't open in
Theme studio 2.2
can i know the reason Why ?

When you make package, you need to choose one of three options.
First is Series 40 Theme v2.0
Second is Series 40 Theme v3.0
Final is Series 40 Theme v3.0 light
If you chose 2.0, then your theme can be opened by Theme studio 2.2. Because your theme studio is 2.2, so this type of theme creator can be opened only v2.0 themes.
PG001
Thanks A Lot wub.gif I Thaught
it was related with the version of the series like v30 and v50
it'll really help me in STC thumbsup.gif
MobileRazor
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Nov 17 2006, 01:41 AM) *

404 page not found.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.