Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: General Elite Hq
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > General Elite
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
bj1605
Hi ppl welcome to general elite. We are the people that are learning the 'general' skills of M9 hence the name general elite.

The logo for now will be:
user posted image
Sorry if its a bit boring but it will look great on a sig wink.gif.

Its not all about carrying the mark though, its about having fun, learning stuff blink.gif and meeting new ppl. smile.gif
thomas_sweden
I could try make a sig of it smile.gif then it's easier for people to see that we are a group... but shouldn't we be able to get a forum like wildcats, wolfpack and master of sounds now? any admins have an answer?
vinnieza
Fixed the bbcode for you in your post thumbsup.gif. If your group becomes big enough we will consider giving you a forum thumbsup.gif
bj1605
QUOTE(vinnieza @ Nov 14 2006, 05:11 PM)
Fixed the bbcode for you in your post thumbsup.gif. If your group becomes big enough we will consider giving you a forum thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]254382[/snapback][/right]

Woohoo! I have my sig:
user posted image
bj1605
By the way thomas i can make a group sig instead since we can all have the same one then fill our names in
thomas_sweden
yes of course we will have the same sig... but I think I make one and then we consider wich one to use, is that okay?
bj1605
no probs smile.gif
thomas_sweden
good... I'll make it soon... I have a math test on friday tongue.gif
vinnieza
Nice work with the sig thumbsup.gif. Now you have to go around inviting members to join wink.gif
bj1605
Thts the hard bit...
bj1605
Hey thomas, what do you have your test on? Good luck anyway!
I have one on Thursday but its not that important.
thomas_sweden
user posted image

this is the prototype... I'm working on it.. what do you think?
bj1605
Thats good. Do you know anyone that might join? I have put a few requests in the lounge where new ppl put their topics but other thn that I don't know.
thomas_sweden
I think we both of us should were the right sig at first, then we start looking around for people that isn't in a group... I'll ask someone right now smile.gif but use the shoutbox, it's easiest.. no spamming that way..and of course, give link for this site, a bit hard to fin otherwise tongue.gif
bj1605
ok ill do that
Lionet
@thomas,
I don't sure if you're using this white font with a black edge in your name and in the group name. It is not readable. Could you don't change font or its color? /// just imo!
thomas_sweden
I see what you mean I think... thanks... I'll change it asap smile.gif do you want to join this group BTW?
Lionet
Not at all. smile.gif
I think no, I don't want to join you. But thanks anyway smile.gif
thomas_sweden
okay... we're hunting members, so it was just a question tongue.gif
bj1605
I've been searching and adding some shouts but it doesnt seem many people are here yet.
bj1605
Thomas I will make you a sig with that charachter on if you like (please??) what is that blue guy on your sig called?
bj1605
user posted image
user posted image
Hope you like. Don't worry you don't have to use them I just thought that if you had a GE sig it might get us some attention. By the way I havn't added a drop shadow just yet. You can do what you want to the picture and I can try to change the colour if you want
thomas_sweden
that is the cookie monster tongue.gif but here's an improved version of my sig... what do you think?

user posted image

I don't think the sig should be that big... just my opinion
bj1605
Ok even though you can still scale it down. Anyways, your sig is good but hard to read because of those lines, maybe if you make them more transparent or something. Plus you might need a bit of a background or a drop shadow to make it look better.

Has anyone replied to any of your shouts? We still seem to be the only ones!
thomas_sweden
I'm about to redo the hole sig now tongue.gif I don't think it looks very good tongue.gif no ohmy.gif but I have only shouted one person... but I'll check around for newbies smile.gif
Oopsession
Guys..use your charm..make your group sound..like it's the top group to get into..and remember the female members on M9..but most of all don't sound like you're desperate tongue.gif laugh.gif
vinnieza
@bj1605 Wow cool sigh 10.gif. I'd join this group if i wasn't with the wildcats thumbsup.gif. Group reason sums me up smile.gif
thomas_sweden
@oops- now when you're talking about girls, why don't you join? tongue.gif

@vinnie- damn wildcats!! and you don't want to drop out the wildcats for some reason? whistle.gif tongue.gif
Oopsession
Thomas hun i would love to join..but you know me..i like to do my own thing..plus i luv the set Adonis made me so much.. i could never change it wub.gif winkiss.gif byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
oh, I see sad.gif but is it you on your sig? because I love it too devil2.gif
thomas_sweden
btw, here's my new version of the sig...

user posted image
jdjMadDog
... hm is this a new m9 Group rising at the Horizon there... ... ... laugh.gif tongue.gif
... nice work on sigs... hope the Group will soon rise Up
thomas_sweden
I hope someone will join surrender.gif but I guess it will take some time for people to understand thatt it's the only right thing to join GE tongue.gif
TheSnake
user posted image
How Is This As A Gift Sign ?
thomas_sweden
looks quite good...are you a themer?
farfallinanera
QUOTE(bj1605 @ Nov 15 2006, 07:40 PM)
user posted image
user posted image
Hope you like. Don't worry you don't have to use them I just thought that if you had a GE sig it might get us some attention. By the way I havn't added a drop shadow just yet. You can do what you want to the picture and I can try to change the colour if you want
[right][snapback]254919[/snapback][/right]

In my opinions, I think that the subject of this signature is too a lot nice, but the color of the frame is a fist in the eye because too dark, the frame in my opinions have to be clearer, then the text results sketched, found a solution because the edges be soft and cleaned without hatchings. The avatar is a lot attractive! but very nice sign byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
hy bj and thomas i lastly decide as apart of your group

i want to join the goup byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
welcome to GE hq farfi and mohammed smile.gif and mohammed, me and bj have to confirm it first... look back here soon smile.gif
mohammed_intekhab
hy bj and thomas i make the sig structure
user posted image
thomas_sweden
your not a member of the group yet.. have patience(or hoow that's spelled)
mohammed_intekhab
@bj and thomas :-i am also learner at mobile 9.i learn underguidence of Dr.megabyte jasna. sedma

@:-bj is online or not
thomas_sweden
I like your sig, but all should have the same and bj and I are the leaders of this grop so we decide wich one to use... (btw bj, I hope you don't mind that I call myself a leader, but togehter is strong wink.gif ) so you may have to change it.. but you can have it until the real sig is created smile.gif
farfallinanera
@thanks thomas, the group is very nice, but i don't wont entry in nobody group notworthy.gif
I walk alone, who love to me, follow to me.
bj1605
I reckon it is fine if we all make are own sigs because it helps us learn and we can give each other advice on them.

@tom I don't mind that but I think we should all be even, you could call us the founders. lol

@mohammed. Of course you can join! I'm sure wolfpack will be happy to be free of your pestering. lol Nice sig by the way
thomas_sweden
I don't really understand what you mean bj... btw I think we do in this case... now in the beggining, all can have it's own sig... but when/if the group gets bigger, we do like this:
1. all in the group who wants make a sig

2. then we vote

3. after that everyone have that sig...

what do u think of that?
bj1605
thats a clever idea. We will do that when the group expands though.
thomas_sweden
yees... that was the idea tongue.gif because now we're only three and we have allready shown our taste tongue.gif
BadBoyThemer
@ general elete members , ok again i see a design that needs helping , so i'll knock up a quck logo for you. notworthy.gif
thomas_sweden
great bbt wow.gif thanks notworthy.gif
vinnieza
That sig's looking good intekhab thumbsup.gif

@BBT, can't wait to see what you come up with :D
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.