Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jef's Occasional Themes
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups > Wolf Pack
Pages: 1, 2
jefdizon
I decided to post my themes here and not at the SE forums, since i don't make themes on a regular basis anymore. sad.gif
It might end up being archived again, so please excuse me for this surrender.gif

here's what i have lately, thanks to Doc Meg's... err... unsure.gif .."persuasion" tactics... dry.gif My butt still hurts..

Dedicated to Hazard Blue thumbsup.gif

user posted image

..and here's the next project WIP smile.gif

TimeSkip Naruto

user posted image

That's it for now.. byebye.gif
shoutout
with themes that good you need to make more 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
adonisdemon
Great stuff as usual Jef 10.gif
or should I say not as usual? blink.gif
thomas_sweden
great themes clapping.gif (just to get you acept me in this group unsure.gif tongue.gif )
Oopsession
Great work Jef 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
dr_megabyte
My engenius plan actually worked! Sorry for the thrashing, Jef! But it's the only thing that works! surrender.gif tongue.gif

Great work, matey!
jasnasto
Great work, jef... clap.gif notworthy.gif
mohammed_intekhab
jef you created hazard blue theme but no any hazard blue members said thanks to you of winning byebye.gif
no hazard blue member are in this thread
Pistos
i do believe they are great but please jef upload in m9 so that I may see it wink.gif
ArthurWill
Quality stuff, Jef. clapping.gif
jefdizon
My, my... unsure.gif this place really is dusty, time to clean up and populate devil2.gif

adonisdemon
Wow it's almost 3 years between posts!

Talent is still there, not getting rusty or anything (well theming wise). Now to show your array of talent by doing changing platform!? devil2.gif
pantoflica
Let me help:

Uh..huh.. will have to charge you double for cleaning so much dust in here tongue.gif laugh.gif
jefdizon
Thanks Pantoflica. smile.gif just forward the bill to adonismobile.com laugh.gif

BTW, does anyone know where i can get High-Res PNG photos of SE Phones? unsure.gif
I've tried Sony Ericsson's press release site, but they don't have the old models available sad.gif

Nevermind, Found it
tongue.gif *thank you Google gods!*

Edit 2:
Arrgh, no PNG. wallbash.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE (adonisdemon)
Now to show your array of talent by doing changing platform!? devil2.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about blink.gif

... devil2.gif
adonisdemon
QUOTE (jefdizon @ Jul 4 2009, 10:47 AM) *
QUOTE (adonisdemon)
Now to show your array of talent by doing changing platform!? devil2.gif

I have no idea what you're talking about blink.gif

... devil2.gif

Good Answer!
pantoflica
For your information jefy - adonis just sent me check without cover! I want my money!

chair.gif tongue.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE (pantoflica)
...I want my money!

*ahaha..*
*runs away... drops something*

adonisdemon
OK, so who has a SE Aino to test this with!? blink.gif
jefdizon
Is it even out yet? blink.gif

I wish Sony Ericsson would loan me one, even if its just for theming purposes unsure.gif *wishful thinking*
jefdizon
You know me, I like to tease, so here are some teasers for now. stay tuned. wink.gif

ArthurWill
QUOTE (jefdizon @ Jul 5 2009, 12:07 PM) *

Nop. I think the release date is around Christmas? But we do have the Aino themes category.

Btw, should I move this thread to the SE theme section? And I think it's a little out of place putting it here ... What's your opinion?

Lovely themes, Jef. The GI Joe looks really good, can't wait to see its finished product.
jefdizon
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Jul 12 2009, 12:42 AM) *
QUOTE (jefdizon @ Jul 5 2009, 12:07 PM) *

Nop. I think the release date is around Christmas? But we do have the Aino themes category.

Btw, should I move this thread to the SE theme section? And I think it's a little out of place putting it here ... What's your opinion?

Lovely themes, Jef. The GI Joe looks really good, can't wait to see its finished product.

Christmas? blink.gif ...*adds Aino to "Unlikely to get on Christmas" wishlist*...

Well, at this rate, we'll have a decent Aino gallery by December devil2.gif

As for moving the thread, I'd prefer to leave it here, since my updates takes days or weeks between posts, it might end up being archived or hard to find. sad.gif Thanks anyway. smile.gif
...Plus, I like the quiet atmosphere in here, with no annoying posts (well, except mine tongue.gif )...

Regarding the GI JOE theme, I'm almost done, this one's still a Work In Progress, and the details are giving me a headache (I might have obsessed too much on it) wallbash.gif
the theme will definitely be ready by Sunday and uploaded to the gallery by Monday. thumbsup.gif

I plan on changing the Menu and Events Landscape screens since they don't go well with the current layout. dry.gif

vinnieza
10.gif
jefdizon
Thanks Vin smile.gif

Anyone willing to take a crack at this one? unsure.gif It's one of my themes that I encrypted using a DRM packager.
I just want to know if it's easily hackable or not. Kindly post the images for proof smile.gif

--> Download Link ".DM" file. K700 theme.
xleon
Hey Jef! Sorry, maybe this is a stupid question coz I don't see the images from here. Are they K7 themes. Do you use K7 themes for themechallenge?
jefdizon
The images are blocked? blink.gif Can you access Tinypic? or Imageshack?
adonisdemon
@Jef GI Joe looks pretty kick ass, love the techy details. I have a K700 lying around, what am I testing?
jefdizon
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Jul 12 2009, 08:08 PM) *
@Jef GI Joe looks pretty kick a**, love the techy details. I have a K700 lying around, what am I testing?

It's a theme I made and encrypted with SE DRM Packager. No need to test it on the phone. smile.gif I tried it on mine and it works.

I was wondering if you or anyone here can extract the images, thereby breaking the protection? blink.gif
You don't need to tell me what method you used, just post one of the images you've extracted, and I would be grateful happy.gif
adonisdemon
Oh, haven't been able to extract anything. Does it still install on the handset as is?
jefdizon
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Jul 13 2009, 09:49 AM) *
Oh, haven't been able to extract anything. Does it still install on the handset as is?

Yes it does. Same methods apply, the only difference is that you cannot transfer it from phone-to-phone, but I'm more interested in protecting content rather than distribution. smile.gif
I was googling last week when I chanced upon this discussion from three years back. I haven't seen or read any recent discussions about the SE DRM packager. sad.gif

--> Discussion link <--

And it's so easy to open themes (even M9 protected ones) now, all you need is locked.gif.
jefdizon
Finally, the snake eyes theme is DONE! surrender.gif

Key Changes:
  • Replaced the Menu background
  • Replaced the Events Landscape background wub.gif
  • Finished adding missing elements

Now to convert this to 4.5 ~ 4.8 and upload. stretcher.gif

jefdizon
crybaby.gif HELP! I'm in a pinch. Which one do you think is more readable? I've switched the colors of the two themes below, mostly the titles and hilights.
I need your comments on the matter before I upload the rest of the themes to the gallery. unsure.gif

Snake Eyes A

Snake Eyes B Inverted colors

dragon2590
wow they look great 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

but i'll go for B ^^ clap.gif clap.gif
rhtz
AWESOME ENTRY mate.. .... ..
I'll go with B too.. ..
adonisdemon
@Jef Second version looks better! Can you not use a less brighter red? It's too bloody IMO, needs to be more darker.
jefdizon
Ok, that's 3 votes for "B". smile.gif I'll see if I can find a darker shade of red. Thank you guys, I'll post it tomorrow. byebye.gif
Longhairsteff
Very nice Jef. I really liked that one with white highlights..number 2 10.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Great design! B for me, too.
jefdizon
Here's the final image, sorry for the large size. sad.gif I've combined everything into a single presentation.
Is this shade of red better than the previous one? Let me know what you think smile.gif

adonisdemon
Yes, this is much less vibrant and goes perfectly with the theme. Awesome stuff! thumbsup.gif
maampia
Perfect theme, Jef! As always!!! notworthy.gif
jefdizon
@Adonis and Maampia - Thank you. happy.gif
I made it before the deadline, I'll convert this to v.4.5 ~ v.4.8 by tomorrow, for now, this is my preliminary entry for this week's TMC flex.gif

adonisdemon
I'm an Intel man these days, blue and white always worked for me! tongue.gif
jefdizon
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ Jul 18 2009, 07:53 AM) *
I'm an Intel man these days, blue and white always worked for me! tongue.gif

The new Opteron processor might change you into a slightly green shade of envy. devil2.gif

adonisdemon
The new Opteron processor might change you into a slightly green shade of envy

I'm not so sure! iCore7 is on my mind at the moment.

Theme looks kick ass wink.gif
jefdizon
No fancy previews this time, just a scrolling screenshot from Hypersnap.
This one's for SE 4.7 phones, I'll post the comparisons to 4.5~4.6 later including the media player skins byebye.gif

jefdizon
Here's the brown and green versions. smile.gif

jefdizon
Orange and Pink flavors. tongue.gif

Feel free to bash.gif if you see any inconsistencies on the themes.
adonisdemon
They look solid! Blue version is awesome! 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.