in this theme i worked so hard
for download this theme visit my homesite and in k800 andk750 forum
mohammed_intekhab
my cloud theme
user posted image
anmation
user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
my frienship theme .this thme i not posted in final entry thread due to lack of time and imageshack
user posted image
anmation
user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
My first entry in TMC
user posted image
thomas_sweden
I have to say that the clouds theme is best without the animation... don't try too hard if you know what I mean... and also think about that too much details is often annoying... but great themes anyways, keep them comming and soon you will be the new doc, patrik, oopsie or someone else of the really talented themers smile.gif
jdjMadDog
Some nice Works, still you'll hear this a lot... Functionality
It's Great when a Themer is making a Smashing looking Theme, but shame is if the
Functionality is not Good as the Theme looks...

Anyway nice Starts and if I can say much more Talent present then a lot of Other new Starters, so never mind, just listen and try to use as much as you can the Comments u get... you'll Themes will get much better as you theme...

byebye.gif JD
Oopsession
I Agree with JD about Functionality, to me also, a theme needs to look good but more important it needs to be functional on the phone.. you have made a great start keep it up.. clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
farfallinanera

moah byebye.gif !
I'm very very to see that you have make a thread!
I memory when I have opened mine thread, vergognavo a lot, becouse I thought to me that my jobs did not deserve of having a tread, becouse I was just biginner and still I did not know what was photoshop. Ok , Now I much happy one for finding yours topic and you amuse yourself making them!

Sedma
Don't ever think that you are not worth to have your own thread . How will you learn? Good start for Photoshop is to read some tuts on the net and to try it. That's how I learnd some tricks. And with practise you will improve your work very fast. Just to keep on mind that first priority is functionality. That's all. Good luck byebye.gif grouphug.gif
mohammed_intekhab
user posted image
latest week entry
thomas_sweden
looks good thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
nice theme clap.gif
shoutout
nice theme mohammed
farfallinanera
QUOTE(mohammed_intekhab @ Nov 4 2006, 10:22 AM)
sorry farfi i see your thread now .i didnt know you open a thread .. byebye.gif
you want to know about photoshop as you write in my thread i give you tutarial just click this link

<snip>

and you find advance tutariol of photoshop

forum rules:
-no wares

[right][snapback]250483[/snapback][/right]

pretty theme gathering.gif moah!

moah byebye.gif !
Perhaps I have explained myself badly, in fact in yours topic I said to you that yours thread it made tenderness me because remembered to me when I opened mine topic! Unfortunately I have not been able to see the link, because is prohibited to put link in the thread!
I have not asked to you tutorial, even if the tutorials they make always comfortable! kiss
mohammed_intekhab
farfi go to phazeddl site and write adobe in textbar
then you will see the list choose adobe tutarial from link and click then you get it
thank for understanding bad english
farfallinanera

Ok moah I will see gathering.gif
You don't speack bad english, but I speack bad english!
bye bye byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
here is my new entry hope you like it
user posted image
Rustico64
Hi Moh

clap.gif
You have my enspired with your well done TMC Theme to create also a TMC Theme. Congrat's. notworthy.gif

My TMC Theme Preview

Reg's

Rusty

xox
nice work wink.gif
dr_megabyte
You asked for it, Mohammed! wink.gif

I would think this is your easiest theme yet and to me it's the best looking at this stage! I think it looks quite nice in black and white.

Here's what I would do:

Get a better/smoother transition between status and background. Keeping it all black instead of that white line at the bottom of it.

Adding some faded details to the other backgrounds. Maybe the basketball-part of the logo..

Making the corner-pieces of the highlights a bit smaller.

Change the thing on the softbar for something else, it really doesn't look very good.

Also, the softbar needs some polishing imo.

You have cut out the screens very sloppy again and it seems to be a white line under the softbar. I think that has to go..

I will tell you how I construct my themes and at least for me it's the best way to get a design that "flows" through the different screens of the theme:

I actually wrote so much below.. But I deleted it.. I think I will write a tut for a very basic theme instead. It's too hard to follow in millions of words. So stay tuned and I will make it asap.

I hope you're using Paint shop pro, because that's what it wil be written for. Although most can be adapted for photoshop.
Oopsession
mohammed, You're getting really great advice from one of M9's best themers clap.gif and his tuts are great clap.gif i know from experience notworthy.gif byebye.gif
dr_megabyte
@oopsie
Thank you! You're far too nice, as always! byebye.gif

Ok, here it is:

Hope it will do some good to someone..

http://www.skorpan.dk/tut/theme.html
jasnasto
This is superb doc notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
I'm sure it will be useful for many themers, and also will save time for some of us... grouphug.gif
Oopsession
notworthy.gif Great tut Doc clap.gif clap.gif
rikard_sweden
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Nov 9 2006, 02:12 PM)
@oopsie
Thank you! You're far too nice, as always! byebye.gif

Ok, here it is:

Hope it will do some good to someone..

http://www.skorpan.dk/tut/theme.html
[right][snapback]252250[/snapback][/right]

Är det här det årliga rycket att skriva en tut till newbies eller? haha.gif Kör du med 9:an fortfarande? Nåt allmänt hat mot corel eller? tongue.gif

@mohammed: follow doc's advices, and you'll have a great theme thumbsup.gif
thomas_sweden
wow doc, great tut!! hur fan orkar du göra det? tongue.gif
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Nov 8 2006, 03:10 PM)
You asked for it, Mohammed! wink.gif

I would think this is your easiest theme yet and to me it's the best looking at this stage! I think it looks quite nice in black and white.

Here's what I would do:

Get a better/smoother transition between status and background. Keeping it all black instead of that white line at the bottom of it.

Adding some faded details to the other backgrounds. Maybe the basketball-part of the logo..

Making the corner-pieces of the highlights a bit smaller.

Change the thing on the softbar for something else, it really doesn't look very good.

Also, the softbar needs some polishing imo.

You have cut out the screens very sloppy again and it seems to be a white line under the softbar. I think that has to go..

I will tell you how I construct my themes and at least for me it's the best way to get a design that "flows" through the different screens of the theme:

I actually wrote so much below.. But I deleted it.. I think I will write a tut for a very basic theme instead. It's too hard to follow in millions of words. So stay tuned and I will make it asap.

I hope you're using Paint shop pro, because that's what it wil be written for. Although most can be adapted for photoshop.

doc i make smoother softbar 'polished'and in the midle of softbar ireplacethat object i show final priew but my connection is low itry to upload it soon.
Thank doc you give time to .and suggest me to correct problem.
I am using photoshop.Thank doc now iwill try with PSP to do something new.
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(Rustico64 @ Nov 8 2006, 08:51 AM)
Hi Moh

clap.gif
You have my enspired with your well done TMC Theme to create also a TMC Theme. Congrat's. notworthy.gif

Reg's

Rusty

Thank rusty fo beutifull word
mohammed_intekhab
@oops and Rikard thank for coming inmy thread .I now feel as a part of mobile9
Thank alluser posted image

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Sedma
This looks pretty ok thumbsup.gif Doc explained almost everything but I have one tip for you. If you look at this pic
user posted image
You will see that when you put a title that there is missing a line from statusbar. Here's a tip. Put a title and statusbar on the same image of background. Tilte put below statusbar. Then select, copy merge (for PS, I hope that there is the similar in PSP) and paste into new file and save as title. Doing on that way all your backgrounds will look the same. I hope you understood me (my bad english).
I can see that your self confidence is growing what is very, very good thumbsup.gif
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(Sedma @ Nov 10 2006, 03:07 AM)
This looks pretty ok thumbsup.gif Doc explained almost everything but I have one tip for you. If you look at this pic
user posted image
You will see that when you put a title that there is missing a line from statusbar. Here's a tip. Put a title and statusbar on the same image of background. Tilte put below statusbar. Then select, copy merge (for PS, I hope that there is the similar in PSP) and paste into new file and save as title. Doing on that way all your backgrounds will look the same. I hope you understood me (my bad english).
I can see that your self confidence is growing what is very, very good thumbsup.gif

Thank sedma i will try this also
mohammed_intekhab
Doc I correct all
these is final priew

user posted image
Oopsession
clap.gif Theme looks good..clean and functional clap.gif
thomas_sweden
looks good... but the ''EA'' loggo shouldn't be there IMO, it isn't a game you're themeing wink.gif
kjherstin
You are improving well.
rantanplan
I can see your improvement! clap.gif
Try to always theme the way Doc suggested, his tut is really great smile.gif
I'm sure we will see great themes from you!
mohammed_intekhab
QUOTE(rantanplan @ Nov 12 2006, 06:22 PM)
I can see your improvement!  clap.gif 
Try to always theme the way Doc suggested, his tut is really great smile.gif
I'm sure we will see great themes from you!

Thank ratan and oops byebye.gif
mjamil85
good job!...
farfallinanera

moah, Gret tmc entry grouphug.gif byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
here is my new work
user posted image

and here is static priew hope you like it
Static priew hope you like it
Rustico64
Hi Mohammed

My fingers burned with affect the monitor.

Sunny theme.

user posted image

Good Idea.
But, i need sunnglasses to view haha.gif (just a joke)

Reg's

Rusty
Sedma
Excellent theme mohammed clap.gif clap.gif You improve very fast clap.gif It's clean and looks very functional. I have only two objections (very small). I think that you don't need this image on the small highlight, image is orange and fonts are orange and with longer text it will lose on functionality (you always have to keep on mind that there are other languages than english and some text is longer in that languages than on english and that might not fit). Second is very, very small. Background of scrollbar on activity menu is red or dark orange, I think that it will look nicer if the color is light orange like on background or popup menu. I said it's very small objection.
jasnasto
Looking good... could be your best so far... but, you didn't crop any of the other screens properly (like popup, morelist, inputs...), I believe you have these calculations in doc's tutorial... also your preview is a bit chaotic, I suggest you to made a nice precise template for your previews and than just paste screens of every new theme of yours... byebye.gif
dr_megabyte
I agree totally with both ladies! Instead of using that image in the highlight, maybe you could go for a fading pattern or something. Also, the softbar could be two pixels higher..

I like the way you've used the original image for the background - different parts of it for different screens and this way you got the background for the navigation just perfect. Functionality is also perfect this time! thumbsup.gif

I made another one for you:
http://www.skorpan.dk/tut/preview/preview.html
jasnasto
Another great tutorial, doc... notworthy.gif Maybe you should post a new topic with all your tutorials in Theming Chat or SE forum, so they could be available for everyone... gathering.gif
Oopsession
I agree with Jas.. your tuts helped me clap.gif and they will be great for a lot of people who need help with theming clap.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
Mohammed, for the moment Doc, Sedma, and Jasnasto helping you a lot. So it is useless for me to say anything.
You listen all, and do what you beleive. But it will be helpful for you to create good themes if you fallow up the direction they are showing. grouphug.gif byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
@sedma:-Thank for comment iwill adjust that colour of scrollbar in next prw as i not
upload the theme:pray:
@rustico:--thank for that burning comment:pray:
@jas:----jas iwill make prw under doc guidence and doc tut is best and easy to make prw:pray:

@doc:---First of tell us how you make birthday party on 8th nov (your birthday) i think you to give some thing .late gift
for your birthday may be sig........and secondly thankfor giving time to me adn your tut is very very easy
i will make prw with help of this tut with the help of magic wand
i am very proud that iwll learn underguidence of very experience member like you sedma jas oops vswind
Thank thank thank notworthy.gif
@oops;--Thank oops i also agree with jas that there will be new section for doc tut

thank allll:pray:notworthy.gif
storm016
smile.gif great improvements mohammed ... keep it up ... and doc is a great help smile.gif and the ladies ofcourse ... you have to take advantage of them being teaching you and improve
mohammed_intekhab
@storm :--thank for nice comment a

@all these is improved priew of theme .firstly idownload paintshop pro from net because i have adobe photoshop than according to doc tut it help me very much to understand primary function of paint shop pro.i added various art layer in it .thank doc

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.