Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Indians!
mobile9 Forum > Site Related > Introductions & Regional Groups
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
NahSoR
I know these forums are filled with Indians

Come and say hi here!!

gathering.gif
Juba
yea i am an indian
NahSoR
Finally 1 indian posted here eh?

C'mon guys!!
puchoo
hey hey hey..im here as well!!
ArthurWill
Finally 1 indian posted here eh?

C'mon guys!!

Not all of M9 members will be posting in the forum. You might wanna try to place a shout & refer them a link to this thread in their homesite. smile.gif
NahSoR
Yeah, but that wud take me ages to find 'em and shout in each one of thier shoutboxes :X
mohammed_intekhab
byebye.gif yes iam indian what is the aim
NahSoR
Just get to know who are the other active Indians on in M9 thats it and to talk about our country and its huge array of issues lol
farfallinanera
Welcome in Mobile9 Indian people clap.gif! I'm happy to see and fly from thread to thread! byebye byebye.gif
rolly123321
hey. I am from Mumbai. M/24. Just sayin hi.
NahSoR
Hi!!

Hope to see you active here....
Shubham_Rana
me too wink.gif
sunilkm123
Hi all smile.gif sorry for delay
me too Indian smile.gif
Night-Rider
Hi. 19/m from punjab. (Putt Punjabi) Burrraahhhhhhhh.......
daljitae
doesn't look like we have a lot to say to each other lol!!
Night-Rider
Ya.
boxieblue
hey i'm an Indian(but make no mistake, i'm not one of thoes patriotic ones who'll "die" for their country)

can we do something else other than just saying hi?

ok, i'll paste a few pics i have taken from my terrace with my cell phone, hope u like them, here goes-
user posted image

boxieblue
user posted image

i'll upload more if u guys like them and upload some of your own
NahSoR
Nice, ya we are jus sayin hi...lol..

i'm an Indian(but make no mistake, i'm not one of thoes patriotic ones who'll "die" for their country)

Me too smile.gif

Im posting pics from google maps of my house tongue.gif

vegeta_sa
im not from india but i am an indian
RazBGD
always wondered-when u say Indian,does that mean"a member of a Hindu religion" or is it a nationality?
vegeta_sa
QUOTE(razbgd @ Apr 4 2007, 01:45 PM)
always wondered-when u say Indian,does that mean"a member of a Hindu religion" or is it a nationality?
[right][snapback]306707[/snapback][/right]

neither i am niether hindu nor an indian national, but i am indian.

RazBGD
QUOTE(vegeta_sa @ Apr 4 2007, 06:08 PM)

[right][snapback]307001[/snapback][/right]

u mean u behave like wild wild west indians? laugh.gif wink.gif
vegeta_sa
QUOTE(razbgd @ Apr 4 2007, 09:16 PM)
QUOTE(vegeta_sa @ Apr 4 2007, 06:08 PM)

[right][snapback]307001[/snapback][/right]

u mean u behave like wild wild west indians? laugh.gif wink.gif
[right][snapback]307024[/snapback][/right]

thats funny for like 1/2 a second,
no i mean i am an indian as in the colour of my skin, and my cultural heritage
RazBGD

blink.gif
vegeta_sa
QUOTE(razbgd @ Apr 4 2007, 10:16 PM)

blink.gif
[right][snapback]307042[/snapback][/right]

? wacko.gif
coolguy6415
Aapne bulaya aur Hum Chale aaye...

well raz u confused him. his parents or grand parents must b from india but he is not staying in india.... if i m not wrong.

correct me Vegeta if i m wrong
vegeta_sa
QUOTE(coolguy6415 @ Apr 9 2007, 10:27 PM)
Aapne bulaya aur Hum Chale aaye...

well raz u confused him. his parents or grand parents must b from india but he is not staying in india.... if i m not wrong.

correct me Vegeta  if i m wrong
[right][snapback]310283[/snapback][/right]

100 % correct my grandparents were from india
RazBGD
i supposed that your granparents came from India to Africa during british ocupation,but why do u say that ur not Indian nationality if they were Indian nationality?
anyway,no one answered my question-is a hindu only a religion or it makes u Indian nationality?i dont want to offend anyone with my question,im just curious.cause for example-Pakistanian look exactly like Hindu(dont know if they speek the same or similar language),but they are muslims.its the same in my country-we are all same nationality but different religions.there are also diferent(ill call them groups for the sake of the argument)in China.we call them all Chinese,but their lanuages are often very diferent,those from south almost can hardly understand those from the north.Izraelian nationality came out from religion-Judaisam.so-are Indians considered to be only members of Hindu religion?oh end-there is an ethnic group in my country(and throughout the Europe),that we call Gipsies,they call themselves Roms(which means man in their language).They are originaly from India,but along their travels during the centuries,theyve changed their religion.would u consider them to be Indians as well even if they are not Hindu?
coolguy6415
nopes... Indians = nationality of india holder people.

can be Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Sindhi... or from any religion .
rjdsouza
Guys,
Actually, citizens of India are called Indian Nationals. But you don't have to be Indian to be a citizen of India.

Indian is a race of people. So if you're born or a citizen of a country other than India, you're still considered Indian as a race.

Hinduism is a religion - not bound by geography

Example:
"I'm Indian and a British subject"... or
"I'm Chinese or Indian and an American Citizen" (also know as Asian American)

In Singapore, citizens are called Singaporeans.
Singaporeans are made up of many, many different races. (Chinese, Malay, Indian, Eurasian, etc) Likewise, there are many, many different religions.

Does this help? smile.gif
RazBGD
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Apr 10 2007, 09:52 AM)
Guys,
Actually, citizens of India are called Indian Nationals. But you don't have to be Indian to be a citizen of India.

Indian is a race of people. So if you're born or a citizen of a country other than India, you're still considered Indian as a race.
[right][snapback]310526[/snapback][/right]

ur mixing things about race,nationality and citizenship.
rjdsouza
QUOTE(razbgd @ Apr 10 2007, 10:43 PM)
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Apr 10 2007, 09:52 AM)
Guys,

[right][snapback]310526[/snapback][/right]

ur mixing things about race,nationality and citizenship.
[right][snapback]310659[/snapback][/right]

no mixup.
Nationality & citizenship is similiar.
Race is something that can't be changed.

... my wife is Indian. She's a Malaysian citizen.
She's catholic. Not hindu smile.gif
RazBGD
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Apr 10 2007, 03:18 PM)
no mixup.
Race is something that can't be changed.

... my wife is Indian. She's a Malaysian citizen.
She's catholic. Not hindu  smile.gif
[right][snapback]310672[/snapback][/right]

shes Indian nationality and Malaysian citizen so nationality and citizenship are not similar in any way.nationality is ethnic group conforming-shes an Indian-she belongs in Indian ethnic group but shes a citizen of Malaysia.
boxieblue
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Apr 10 2007, 08:48 PM)

[right][snapback]310672[/snapback][/right]

they are NOT. remeber ur own posts? the one that mentioned asain americans? american is citizenship part, and asian in the nationality part
don't get confused
rjdsouza
@razbgd
QUOTE(razbgd @ Apr 11 2007, 12:25 AM)
shes Indian nationality and Malaysian citizen so nationality and citizenship are not similar in any way.nationality is ethnic group conforming-shes an Indian-she belongs in Indian ethnic group but shes a citizen of Malaysia.
[right][snapback]310720[/snapback][/right]

If she is an Indian national, it means she's a citizen of India. Which she's not
Her race is Indian - Malaysian Citizen/Nationality (I don't think we want to into Indian ethnic groups do we tongue.gif )

@boxieblue
Nationality & citizenship IS similiar
American National/Citizen
Asian American = Asian born on american soil...
(...sorry, my post should have read as "I'm Chinese or Indian and an American Citizen (also know as Asian American Race)")

This link might help. Go to Nationality & Ethnic groups (also known as race)

byebye.gif
vegeta_sa
so that makes me an afro asian
RazBGD
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Apr 10 2007, 06:22 PM)
@razbgd
[right][snapback]310720[/snapback][/right]

If she is an Indian national, it means she's a citizen of India. Which she's not
Her race is Indian - Malaysian Citizen/Nationality (I don't think we want to into Indian ethnic groups do we tongue.gif )

@boxieblue
Nationality & citizenship IS similiar
American National/Citizen
Asian American = Asian born on american soil...
(...sorry, my post should have read as "I'm Chinese or Indian and an American Citizen (also know as Asian American Race)")

This link might help. Go to Nationality & Ethnic groups (also known as race)

byebye.gif
[right][snapback]310788[/snapback][/right]

ur really confused laugh.gif
nationality has nothing to do with citizenship-your wife is a citizen of Malaysia but shes Indian nationality(ethnic group)
"Nationality & Ethnic groups (also known as race)"
wow wow,slow down laugh.gif im white/caucasian(race),im a Serb(nationality/ethnic group),but im a citizen of Federal republic of Yugoslavia(citizenship).if i move to any other country,Germany for example,i would still be white(race),a Serb(nationality/ethnic group) but i would become a citizen of German bundesrepublik.
Nationality(ethnic group),citizenship and race are 3 completely different things mate smile.gif
"American National/Citizen" theres no such thing as an American nationality,and also no such thing as American citizen.Only a citizen of USA-United states of America.
and about that link-CIA..all i have to say about CIA and their knowledge of the world is that they still think Warsava is a suburb of Moscow laugh.gif
vegeta_sa
call me naeve, but does race really matter any more?
RazBGD
maybe not to you,but i think those are basics that everyone should know..
vegeta_sa
i guess there is alot of ignorant sterotypes out there!

any americans out there, alot of u guys are a bit dumb when it comes to the rest of the world (which is ironicaly a stereotypical statement)

but from personal experiance i say this
boxieblue
ur really confused laugh.gif
nationality has nothing to do with citizenship-your wife is a citizen of Malaysia but shes Indian nationality(ethnic group)
"Nationality & Ethnic groups (also known as race)"
wow wow,slow down laugh.gif im white/caucasian(race),im a Serb(nationality/ethnic group),but im a citizen of Federal republic of Yugoslavia(citizenship).if i move to  any other country,Germany for example,i would still be white(race),a Serb(nationality/ethnic group) but i would become a citizen of German bundesrepublik.
Nationality(ethnic group),citizenship and race are 3 completely different things mate smile.gif
"American National/Citizen" theres no such thing as an American nationality,and also no such thing as American citizen.Only a citizen of USA-United states of America.
and about that link-CIA..all i have to say about CIA and their knowledge of the world is that they still think Warsava is a suburb of Moscow laugh.gif
[right][snapback]310805[/snapback][/right]

do i need to say anything more????
coolguy6415
guys isnt it enough .... now stop commenting on each other ... we r here to enjoy

well guys if possible do share ur Names also...

My name is Samar
boxieblue
well, i guess now YOU are getting offtopic samar!!
RazBGD
boxie-uve bit me by a second robbed.gif laugh.gif
but ur right-Samar is completely offtopic.gif not just that,i think that its a spam.gif shame on you Samar rifle.gif bash.gif ban.gif laugh.gif
btw-my name is Vladan,please to meet you smile.gif
boxieblue
Vladan? is the 'v' silent?
coolguy6415
@Vladan, please to meet u too

well i meant that pls mention ur name when some one is telling us that he is frm india or n e thing...

@ boxi - u r asking him something rifle.gif rifle.gif gun_bandana1.gif gun_bandana1.gif gun_bandana1.gif
RazBGD
no boxie,it is loud as i am laugh.gif and dont ask anything more.if u want to ask,please ask here
wink.gif smile.gif smile.gif
boxieblue
laugh.gif u gave me the same link i gave to Bloodmage here
RazBGD
yup,im a copycat tongue.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.