Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Everton Fc Themes For K800ihelp
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
Zuton66
clap.gif clap.gif Has anybody got any Everton FC themes for the Sony Ericsson K800i Plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase

Mod: Moved to theme request forum as request being fulfilled
chunkyvic
If you go to Theme request thread you may find someone to help you.

Might even be me.

You must post in the correct thread asking someone to make a theme for you. You must also supply the graphics or link to graphics that you would like to see used.

Off you go...

Vic
pdownes2001
Working on a theme for ya now, bud.

Anything for a fellow Bluenose. I'm not as gifted as some themers, but I'll do my best. Nil satis nisi optimum, and all that.

My son has a k800, so he will probably want one soon anyway.

LATEST 02-40 am: It's done. Looks cool. I'll test it out in the morning on the lad's k800. It's a bit late now and he's in his pit. If it's ok, I'll submit it for the downloads site tomorrow evening. Then it's down to Admin to post it on the site, which might take a day or two.
byebye.gif
pdownes2001
It's finished.

I have tested it out on my lad's k800i and it looks fine to me.

I asked the lad the go through all the menus etc. and tell me if there were any glitches. He grunted sommat while he was playing an online game. I think it was, "Yeah, ok."

I have submitted it to the k800i themes section and I hope the moderator will post it soon for you, despite the presence of at least one glory-hunting Kopite from out of town (you know who you are!).

If you spot any glitches or would like something changed, let me know on this thread and I'll try to change it for you.

pdownes2001
Done.
thomas_sweden
I know that there is a Everton theme....don't know if it's the right phono though
pdownes2001
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Oct 30 2006, 01:07 PM)
I know that there is a Everton theme....don't know if it's the right phono though
[right][snapback]249008[/snapback][/right]

The right phone or the right photo? unsure.gif

I made versions to suit both the k800 & the k750.

The photo is Mr. Andrew Johnson reminding the crowd of the score (3-0) after scoring a magnificently silly goal against Liverpool in a recent match. Incidentally, I watched him score that goal while I was enjoying a pint of Guinness in a pub in Temple Bar, Dublin. I laughed so much I nearly spilled my pint. laugh.gif

The standby screen is Everton's famous crest.

So I'm not sure what you mean.
thomas_sweden
I'm sorry for my bad writing ability tongue.gif I mean phone tongue.gif I know maampia did a everton theme recently, but I don't know what PHONE( tongue.gif ) it is for... I havn't seen yours though..is it uploaded? and don't you dare talk s*** about liverpool again dry.gif tongue.gif
adonisdemon
good work mate, even if is the wrong team from liverpool!! tongue.gif
pdownes2001
Thanks. It was my pleasure.

And the wrong team? I think not. wink.gif
810i
any chance of an arsenal 1?
adonisdemon
post a request in the right forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.