OK guys I figured it out!!
It wasn't easy but it worked! I'll post what I did here but you'll have to find the software yourself unfortunately (warez) and hopefully it will work. I was afraid that I had lost my favorite theme forever!! (Silver Groove by Dingo).disclaimer: This method worked for me but try at your own risk. Use this guide ONLY for your own purposes and DO NOT post any edited files on this site without the consent of the original creator. Even though you are not editing the contect of the theme it is still the property of the creator and must not be shared without permission!Tools:
WinSiS Pro v1.31Guide:
1. Open uNsIs and load the theme by pressing 'Open SIS'.
2. Press the 'Extract' button. 3-4 files will be unpacked into a new folder with the directory C:\uNsIs\temp\private\10207114\import
. There will be 1 MBM file, 1 MIF file, 1 SKN file, and possibly 1 INI file.
Before you exit uNsIs, highlight and copy the path as shown below:
3. Close uNsIs and open WinSiS Pro.
4. Click the '...' button next to UID. A windows browser window will open. Browse to C:\uNsIs\temp\private\10207114\import and go into the new folder that was created when you unpacked the theme. Select the SKN file and click 'Open'.
5. Enter a version number in the 'Version' field. This should be a number other than the original theme and the format is "00,00,00". Example: version 1.01 would be 01,01,00.
6. Enter a name for the theme in the 'Name of SIS eXtra file' field. This should also be different than the original.
7. Check the box next to '7, other path' and in the field to the right paste the path that you copied in step 2.
8. Click the open space under '7, other path' and browse to the 3-4 files in C:\uNsIs\temp\private\10207114\import\[folderX]. Select them 1 at a time.
9. Click the 'Save PKG' button.
10. Once the program is done thinking click the 'MakeSiS' button. Don't do anything until an "OK" pop up appears. Then you can exit the program.
Now if you browse to C:\WinSiS you'll find the newly packaged theme ready to be installed!
I dont why you use the winsis app EZ,i just use the unsis app,open sis,select everything,extract it,then i find the theme in c/unsis,i then copy and paste it into the theme folder 10207114 via mass storage mode.