Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mobile Phone Networks, Reviews
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
shoutout
To start off with, I am paying via topup with o2

Good Points 10.gif

mouthly rewards free web time 100 free txt if you topup ever mouth only good point i can think of

Bad Points 1.gif

no tv service on 3g bad Resepsion have to leave the house to use the phone i known it o2 becouse i have try 3 and virgen chip in the same phone and it works fine
there customer services. Average time to answer a call is around 15 mins

over all i would give it 7 out ten
phoneprize.com
QUOTE(shoutout @ Oct 12 2006, 01:52 PM)
To start off with,  I am paying via topup with o2

Good Points  10.gif

mouthly rewards  free web time 100 free txt if you topup ever mouth only good point i can think of

Bad Points  1.gif

no tv service on 3g bad  Resepsion have to leave the house to use the phone  i known it o2 becouse i have try 3 and virgen chip in the same phone and it works fine

[right][snapback]243916[/snapback][/right]

10.gif
mattdonut
orange been with them for years
great service aways helpful ansewr the phone fast
good coverage never had any problems
only bad point they are a bit expensive with calls
and upgrades

overall i give them a 9 out of 10
monaco_mike
QUOTE(mattdonut @ Oct 28 2006, 06:36 PM)
orange been with them for years
great service aways helpful ansewr the phone fast
good coverage never had any problems
only bad point they are a bit expensive with calls
and upgrades

overall i give them a 9 out of 10
[right][snapback]248401[/snapback][/right]

As above except for the customer service!

I was trying to register my bank card so that I could top-up online and it took 45 minutes to get through. I wouldn't mind so much but ever since, the online top-up option hasn't been working!!

I'm wanting to unlock my N70 so I can go back to O2, though I do understand that only Orange can unlock it.
wallbash.gif
monaco_mike
Yay, going back to O2!! Paid 20 quid to Orange to get my phone unlocked but I have to wait for 7-10 days before I recieve the code by e-mail.
Spyco
Rogers Wireless is awesome. Ok phones, good plans and awesome coverage across Canada. And it's GSM smile.gif I could NEVER use Telus or Bell after having used GSM service. Face it, CDMA is dying.

I still had my best customer service experience with Cingular. The CS rep was laid back and could answer any questions I had.

It's kinda funny how much people pay to get their phoens unlocked. When I go to Hong Kong, I can get it unlocked for 30 bucks HK, which is about 5 bucks US/CDN).
monaco_mike
QUOTE(Spyco @ Feb 13 2007, 08:55 AM)

It's kinda funny how much people pay to get their phoens unlocked. When I go to Hong Kong, I can get it unlocked for 30 bucks HK, which is about 5 bucks US/CDN).
[right][snapback]285474[/snapback][/right]

You can get phones unlocked cheap in the U.K., just not BB5 ones. They have to be unlocked by the network.
mobilefrank
Don't know it it's any use to some of you but http://www.moneysupermarket.com/MobilePhones/default.aspx has quite a few reviews on it and always find it helpful
monaco_mike
QUOTE(mobilefrank @ Mar 14 2007, 03:32 PM)
Don't know it it's any use to some of you but http://www.moneysupermarket.com/MobilePhones/default.aspx has quite a few reviews on it and always find it helpful
[right][snapback]295941[/snapback][/right]

The above only applies to the U.K.

Good info, though mobilefrank!!
x-acid-tears-x
yeah i live in australia and lyk i think 3 is the best network over here i been on nearly every thingo i've been with optus, telstra , vodafone, virgin, orange && that savvytel s*** lol well 3 is the best and i get more coverage with my 3G phone:) 10.gif
SKITSOfranic
I live in the Florida usa and i have used metro pcs 4 about 4 years i only have limited coverage service metro pcs service is in Atlanta ga Texas Florida Michigan and California for instance if i leave the state i have to put money into my account and use it as a prepaid phone but if i stay in my call area i only pay $50 plus tax a month and i get unlimited everything local long distance text picture video internet call waiting call forwarding caller id everything and it's all one low price every month no guessing if i have enough minutes no waiting till 9 or 7 to get free minutes the service is pretty good i do drop a few calls but it's nothing major once in a while the service might act up but without having all the limitations as other phone service providers it is still worth it.
Alamin007
10.gif
kochaji
help!
eliasjan
QUOTE (shoutout @ Oct 13 2006, 01:22 AM) *
To start off with, I am paying via topup with o2

Good Points 10.gif

mouthly rewards free web time 100 free txt if you topup ever mouth only good point i can think of

Bad Points 1.gif

no tv service on 3g bad Resepsion have to leave the house to use the phone i known it o2 becouse i have try 3 and virgen chip in the same phone and it works fine

It Seem That Your Problem Is Solved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.