Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [w810i] Funeral For A Friend
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
WillZ
Hey Themer's can anyone make a Funeral for a friend theme for my W810i using this wallpaper
http://www.terazrock.pl/files/1073306792FuneralForAF.jpg
and somehow make some of the menu/buttons in the theme dark blue as its my fav colour =D

Thanks in advance
xleon
@willz - i'll try to do it for you, give me some time.

Please reply as soon as you read this. If you have not read the guidelines in theme requesting, please read this information.

Guidelines to Placing Theme Requests

See ya!
WillZ
Yeh im here, thank you for taking your time to do this i look forward to seeing your work.
xleon
Hope you will be patient in waiting, this is the first time i have ever themed in w810, and my first time theming a funeral theme blink.gif i don't think none ever did.

here is a preview, tell me what u think about it.
user posted image
WillZ
user posted image? i cant see ='(

Edit: i will wait its ok =) my gf is in hospital so its for her ^^ blue is our fav colour =D
xleon
i don't quite get this, is this theme supposedly for a joke or for real? ok, i'll just post the preview anyways
WillZ
Its real, i just originally posted that its for me but its really for my gf, she just had her tonsil's out bless her

permission to be really picky but can you remove the crosses and just have one smaller one in the middle?

also its a band name =P
xleon
i see, ok im almost done.
WillZ
Nice thanks smile.gif
xleon
ok here's another preview after this i'll be posting the theme here in mobile9. don't know if your team is famous already but am honored to do this already.
xleon
posted it, let's wait for it to be validated then i'll post the link here maybe tomorrow.
ArthurWill
Its in the gallery already, HERE

Nicely done Xleon. clap.gif
xleon
thanks @arthur, that was kinda fast

@willz - you should have said it's a band in the first place, i was into it so much. Even downloaded some flower images chair.gif

Well, warn your girl about her health coz she will be more prone to colds. My friend has the same problem and he get colds easily.

Enjoy the theme.
WillZ
Thank you very much gr8 work =)
xleon
QUOTE(WillZ @ Oct 3 2006, 09:19 AM)
Thank you very much gr8 work =)
[right][snapback]241211[/snapback][/right]

Your very much welcome, by the way you can thank me on the link here (click the Thank)
WillZ
Done btw =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.