please place my name in the sig
adonisdemon
i want to become memeber of this group can any
one desighn sig for me

haha.gif good luck Jef!!
jefdizon
stretcher.gif
Evrae
Away with ya! A big name like that taking up space and you want it all on?
mohammed_intekhab
i make it make it hurrayyyyy
lastly imake my own wolf pack
user posted image

Sincierly
mohammed intekhab kahn
playas_inc
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Sep 19 2006, 06:14 PM)
i want to become memeber of this group can any
one desighn sig for me

haha.gif good luck Jef!!
[right][snapback]237405[/snapback][/right]

lma haha.gif

@mohammed nice sig wink.gif
jefdizon
Woah woah.. slow down... I did not approve of this yet blink.gif

@mohammed - i appreciate your enthusiasm on joining the group, but i can't just let you join, i originally accepted one newcomer, but now i have three.. ohmy.gif

As of now, i'm terminating any future applications indefinitely. I can't just accept anyone who wants to be part of the group. and M9 is not about groups. Please understand that this is not a rejection on my part.

Any future memberships will be by invitation only, i'm keeping an eye on people who contribute a lot to this forum either by themes, walls, etc... or by simply being helpful around the forums. This will be my guidelines for future memberships, just in case, i'll keep an eye out for you mohammed, do your best thumbsup.gif and maybe i'll reconsider your application. grouphug.gif
mohammed_intekhab
I will waiting for membership
user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
I will waiting but comment on sig
and one more new commer please
user posted image
jefdizon
Your sig is nice, but i cannot allow you to use our name, since you are not a member yet. You can use that sig, but please remove the name "wolfpack" smile.gif
dr_megabyte
@mohammed
I like the sig, although X-member wofpack is misspelled.. But I think you should change it since you're not an official member of Wolfpack.. byebye.gif

I totally agree with Jef that membership should be on invitation only. But there's nothing stopping anyone from gathering people and forming a group of your own.
Oopsession
laugh.gif Or why not call the new group "Wof Pack" the way he spelt it in his sig laugh.gif
maampia
Or maybe woof-woof pack!!! laugh.gif
xleon
@mohammed
I do agree with Jef as well, dont worry i am not as talented as jef but i am a member, just be active (not hyper active) and try to share your knowledge, maybe we could learn new things from you. Then maybe jef will reconsider your application.

as for you maampia....
QUOTE(maampia @ Sep 20 2006, 01:56 PM)
Or maybe woof-woof pack!!! laugh.gif
[right][snapback]237672[/snapback][/right]

naughty!! devil2.gif
mohammed_intekhab
l remove wolf pack name as fst i can .my connection speed low
mohammed_intekhab
I removed it but i waiting for membership
thomas_sweden
yeah, here I am...waiting to join... just to let you know, even though you already know...
maampia
@T
If I'm the only one deciding on this, you're IN right away!!! winkiss.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Whats about me!!! blink.gif nopity.gif
Ng_LC
I want to join Wolf Pack,so can I use this sig

Preview

user posted image
adonisdemon
Your membership hasn't been approved so you cannot use that sig.
Wolfpack are not recruting anyone currently.
Ng_LC
What do u mean?
Night-Rider
@Ng LC. You can'be in two groups. There u have started a new group named Xtreme. And here u r thinking of becoming a wolf? Firstly decide what do u want to be.
Ng_LC
@adonisdemon,can u go to the group section and delete the Detective Conan group pls,thx
adonisdemon
QUOTE(Ng_LC @ Dec 14 2006, 09:59 AM)
What do u mean?
[right][snapback]264074[/snapback][/right]

I mean there won't be any additions to the Wolfpack.
Connors
I'd also like to Join Wolf Pack, but i need to become way better at Themeing and contrubuting to the site >__<;
adonisdemon
Keep working hard and if/when we decide to recruit you will be in contention wink.gif
shoutout
would be great to get some new members for the wolfpack like EchoZulu and ArthurWill what do you all think ?
jefdizon
I have no problems with that, but the thing is, we don't have a lot to offer lately, aside from a signature set surrender.gif

I must insist on an invitation only membership, we go for quality, not quantity thumbsup.gif but that doesn't stop you from recommending new members.

As soon as I finish phase 5 of what I'm doing now, I'll reopen membership applications wink.gif
shoutout
great jefdizon agree 100% on quality, not quantity
as for not have much to offer lately some new blood could change that and i agree with invitation only as you say quality, not quantity
Evrae
Oh being a Wolf Pack member is now hard to achieve? Cool, Im in the group ner ner ner ner ner lol - I want a new funky sig and Ava too please gathering.gif
Darkness_Fallen_Angel
Im interested in becoming a wolf what are the requirements? am i suitable? i create wallpapers, avatars and signatures
shoutout
I must insist on an invitation only membership, we go for quality, not quantity

as quoted above inviation is the only way you can become a wolfpack member these are the thing the group looks for Good conduct in the forum (by helping others, observing the forum rules, etc.) taking part in forum activity (Competition Arena and Theme wallpaper or ringtone Requests)

Darkness_Fallen_Angel
It seems all the groups are invite only or not taking any members at all but i would really like to be apart of the group. I am active a lot of the time and i want to help and assist the members of m9 any way i can if you want to have a look at some of my work i can post some here.
anyways....... think about it.......
shoutout
it no down to me mate i cant give you a invitation to join but i can tell you it will take time before any group on m9 ask you to join just keep do what i said in my last post and a group will ask you to join after you have be a member of m9 for a few months
xleon
Wolves are currently in hibernation because it's winter season hehe! Let me check on jef, to see how things are. Dunno what he's been upto.
CrystalEYE
Its spring now, hibernation should be over even for the most sleepy wolf. So whats up with all of you??
maampia
I'm here... haha... but I don't decide on this. sad.gif I think Jef should look into this matter.
RazBGD
QUOTE(Evrae @ May 6 2007, 08:44 PM)
Oh being a Wolf Pack member is now hard to achieve? Cool, Im in the group ner ner ner ner ner lol - I want a new funky sig and Ava too please gathering.gif
[right][snapback]325852[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif thumbsup.gif
baby_oink
hi guys! whats up?!
AashirAzeem
i also want to join, will u plz create a sig for me..
ahodarkar
i wont hold my breath buddy....wolfpack hasnt recruited ny1 in years!!
if u r into themes and wallpapers try hazard blue
if u r into music and ringtones try masters of sound

there are criterias for both groups which u must fulfill
those u can find from their respective pages

as for me im from MOS (masters of sound) smile.gif
xleon
This is not an avatar/signature request thread. Besides if you are worthy to be a wolf then avatars and signatures are no issue for you coz you can create one yourself - that is one trait of a wolf here at M9. The reason jef is creating wolf's signatures and avatars is because ....

he likes it hehe what can I say, and loves doing it for the wolves. THanks jef!
xleon
QUOTE (AashirAzeem @ Sep 28 2008, 03:21 AM) *
i also want to join, will u plz create a sig for me..

Sorry, it was meant for this.

This is not an avatar/signature request thread. Besides if you are worthy to be a wolf then avatars and signatures are no issue for you coz you can create one yourself - that is one trait of a wolf here at M9. The reason jef is creating wolf's signatures and avatars is because ....

he likes it hehe what can I say, and loves doing it for the wolves. THanks jef!
sulthankareem
dUNoWnMe
this thread dead?
luvfist
QUOTE (dUNoWnMe @ Oct 11 2010, 06:10 AM) *
this thread dead?

Don't know.
al-sagban
can i join you ?
please!!!!
CLEOPATTRA
If this thread is not dead i would love to join..pretty please with cream and little Chery on top of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.