Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: P@sco's Macstyle Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
p@sco
I really hope you like it, I worked a lot on it, it's the first (i never saw one) Symbian 3rd Edition theme with icons for external applications (Profimail, Y-Browser and Sexplorer). Many many thanks to babi, papadocta and darksiber for help they gave me during testing.

user posted image

MacStyle

MacStyleForN73

MacStyle Default Icons

MacStyleForN73 Default Icons

smile.gif
adonisdemon
That's a fab theme thumbsup.gif
metaserph
Good job P@sco, great theme.
elton
Nice one. thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
Yeah Pasco, just favourites it. Its in the gallery now. thumbsup.gif
p@sco
many thanks to all! smile.gif
Viper_77
p@sco for president notworthy.gif

10.gif

byebye.gif
anastaasia
ThaaaanX P@sco
Nice themes
I love your themes
i have many of them in my mobile
& i am looking 4 more
i have 3250 pink ,,
juanmobilenine
Hi...I love your work, it's so detail. But I have a problem, I don't why once I install your theme for my Nokia 3250 Black, most icons are missing and also the analogue clock is only a white blank. Is it my nokia or else?
Thx so much!
LayZ
I think 3250 can't use icons...you may have to use the default icons version p@sco has posted here..I am no expert on OS 9.1 though,so don't flame me if I'm wrong.. tongue.gif
elton
It can use icons, but they have to be bmp, not svg, same with the clock.

Ask p@sco to make you a sis file without these icons and the default clock, to work around this problem. thumbsup.gif
juanmobilenine
Wish P@sco has English version site. But thx 4 the info.
p@sco
Sure i made a english translation on my site for a lot of themes descriptions... Also for Macstyle, so please join it with no problems... wink.gif
xxggff
it`s very nice!thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.