Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Makin A Group
mobile9 Forum > Beyond Mobile > Groups
anthraxomega
hello everyone,
is it actually that easy to make a group?i mean you just come up with a name,make sigs and that's it?

and is it also easy to join another?
anthraxomega
hello........
jefdizon
Well, currently there are no official guidelines when making or joining a group. Currently there are only three groups sanctioned by mobile9, they are;
  • Masters of Sound
  • WildCats
  • Wolfpack

These groups were formed between friends, or based on their field of expertise; The wolfpack consist mostly of veteran m9ers, the wildcats mostly elite themers/contributors on M9 and the M.O.S. are ringtone makers / Mobile DJ's

There is no current M9 rule that forbids you in making a new group, you can form your own, as long as you agree and abide by the rules of Mobile9. If you want to join a particular group, just post a message on their subforum, declaring your interest in joining. Hope this helps, and i apologize for the late reply byebye.gif
anthraxomega
thanks alot for the information.
but i think i can only join a group but not make one,i'm a very busy student i guess..... crybaby.gif wacko.gif wallbash.gif
anthraxomega
i guess i'll try to make one.
how about hazard blue?it's just an idea...
jefdizon
"hazard blue" sounds great smile.gif do you have potential candidates? you can't make a group with only one member wink.gif
anthraxomega
actually,no.
it's a big problem,even in finding some sad.gif
jefdizon
Why don't you just join one instead? smile.gif
anthraxomega
i might join the "wolf pack" but unfortunately i won't be available these days much.i have school. sad.gif

so this topic might not be useful for now,close it if you want.i'll join one later on.
rikard_sweden
the wildcats mostly elite themers/contributors on M9

And where do I fit in? unsure.gif tongue.gif
phirets33k
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 17 2006, 01:24 AM)
the wildcats mostly elite themers/contributors on M9

And where do I fit in? unsure.gif tongue.gif
[right][snapback]236544[/snapback][/right]

Spam contributor tongue.gif laugh.gif
rikard_sweden
Ah, of course tongue.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(rikard_sweden @ Sep 18 2006, 04:38 AM)
Ah, of course tongue.gif
[right][snapback]236781[/snapback][/right]

lol ....... ( sighs to self ) ... ahh children ha ha
rikard_sweden
haha.gif
anthraxomega
hello again,(i know it's kinda weird to jump in suddenly)
if the group's name is hazard blue,what should i make it look like?
jefdizon
A Glowing Blue Biohazard sign maybe? wink.gif
anthraxomega
( wow.gif that was kinda quick reply)ok,now for the characters,it depends on on what the member wants right?
is there any website which could help me make sigs?
jefdizon
I don't know of any, just use your imagination wink.gif
anthraxomega
ok here's my idea of this group,wolfpack is for veterans and wildcats is for themes right?,so HAZARD BLUE will be for software creating,a friend of mine told me about this C++ for nokia phones just like the theme studio.

in this group we ask our members to make certain softwares according to what we're requested to do.

concerning on how to get professional members in the C++,i've been thinking to post a new topic which is gonna be more like a job application(but tell me where to post it).
anyway i'm not sure if this program is realy a software creator but in the end this is my idea(i know where the source of this program is but i haven't got it yet).
xleon
hello there everyone.

@anthraxomega
I don't think it's easy finding people to join you and make programs for that thread or group. Why not create a group with your very own interest. Perhaps, maybe a wallpaper fanatics group, i've seen some people in other threads who show their talents in wallpapers. Maybe if you'll be creating a group about it, they'll be joining you right away.

Just a piece of my mind.
anthraxomega
i do have other interests,but i can't use them here.like software and game hunting mf_type.gif(finding).
well speaking of wallpapers,how about animations?
they could do well i think.(but please not adult ones,they're pathetic mad.gif )

user posted image
that's the mark so far.
xleon
QUOTE(anthraxomega @ Sep 22 2006, 08:12 PM)
well speaking of wallpapers,how about animations?
they could do well i think.(but please not adult ones,they're pathetic  mad.gif )

Well, i think it's a great idea and if you really want restrictions about it, you could that's if you start that group and lead that group. About the for adults thing, well it is better if you put restrictions about it. My eyes won't be able to feast on it anyways haha!. I'm in Saudi Arabia and I can't see most of the posted pictures here - spcially nudities. clapping.gif

clap.gif Well, there i think you can start your group now. Put the rules on the start page.

One more, in that group you could also post a thread about ANIMATION REQUEST, I think that would hit the spot. byebye.gif
anthraxomega
thanks alot man,i'll post a request topic for crew invitations,but i'll be on the net next thursday sad.gif
Hestia
oooooo how long do you have to have been a member before you can be a veteran
ROFL laugh.gif
oh well, maybe one day when i'm a grown up happy.gif
romaine_jacobs1961
<SNIP>

Mode edit: Read the forum rules; no spamming the boards bash.gif

@mods - i can't seem to move this post to the bin, could someone remove this post please?
Unknowndevice
Groups eh?
shuvashisroy
i don't wanna tto make a group
khandvijivan
[img]http://www.domain picture com/gif,on
shuvashisroy
No guideline from adminss
sugato_maity
QUOTE (anthraxomega @ Sep 11 2006, 06:47 AM) *
hello everyone,
is it actually that easy to make a group?i mean you just come up with a name,make sigs and that's it?

and is it also easy to join another?

good topic grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.