Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shoutout's Nokia S40 Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
user posted image
ArthurWill
Hey shoutout, may i know what happen to some of your themes preview? Some of the themes that you have uploaded have incomplete preview, as in softkeys are missing. byebye.gif
shoutout
havent a clue made that many over last few days lol witch ones ArthurWill ?
ArthurWill
1. Playgirl
2. Nightclub

The others are fine, do you want to reupload both of these again? You could use the auto preview if you wish. smile.gif
shoutout
can you put night club on so i can down load it and fix it as i del it and just dump playgirl not that good any why and thanx ArthurWill
Oopsession
wow.gif shoutout clap.gif clap.gif really nice themes 10.gif keep it up grouphug.gif byebye.gif
shoutout
thanx Oopsession not that good at them yet but hope i'll get better
Oopsession
I admire you for doing Nokia themes laugh.gif notworthy.gif
shoutout
i known darn software for nokia themeing sucks big time but got a n6280 so stuck with it
shoutout
user posted image

a over one for the girls
shoutout
user posted image
adonisdemon
nice work mate wink.gif
keep at it tongue.gif
shoutout
thanx mf
ArthurWill
The Xbox theme is thumbsup.gif mate.
shoutout
thanx ArthurWill
ArthurWill
Your reply is often, lightning fast. tongue.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Again you are spoiling the Series 40-3d-edition-users smile.gif Respects to you for choosing non-standard-icons in your themes.
shoutout
thanx Bishop Bacon have to keep at seen a lot of s40 themes on here better than mine but any luck with time i'll get there

take laptop to work with me thank god am the manager no boss to tell me off lmao ArthurWill
elton
Wow, first time ive been in here. thumbsup.gif

Xbox looks great, tho some areas remain default.
Do the images scale in s40? Or did you resize like that for popup? smile.gif
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
QUOTE(elton @ Sep 12 2006, 10:32 PM)
Wow, first time ive been in here. thumbsup.gif

Xbox looks great, tho some areas remain default.
Do the images scale in s40? Or did you resize like that for popup? smile.gif
[right][snapback]235469[/snapback][/right]

ty elton images are to scale in s40
shoutout
user posted image
Oopsession
wow.gif shoutout more really good themes clap.gif clap.gif i luv the one with the girl playing the flute...i used that same pic for one of my k700 themes a while back 10.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
shoutout
thanx Oopession girl playing the flute did that one for my sister in law f1 not that good need to change the icons cant real see them that well but looks better on the phone
sid684
greatt themes dude!!!
sid684
all ur themes are awesssuummmn i wud love 2 dwnload them. clap.gif
bt i'm sorry 2 sy dat i cnt dwnload dem.will u plz help me n tell me hw 2 dwnload d themes!!!!! surrender.gif
shoutout
QUOTE(sid684 @ Sep 13 2006, 03:39 PM)
bt i'm sorry 2 sy dat i cnt dwnload dem.will u plz help me n tell me hw 2 dwnload d themes!!!!!  surrender.gif
[right][snapback]235695[/snapback][/right]

click on downloads at top of page or click on my home page under my sig if it my themes yur after not all of them are uploaded yet
sid684
QUOTE(shoutout @ Sep 13 2006, 07:45 AM)
QUOTE(sid684 @ Sep 13 2006, 03:39 PM)
bt i'm sorry 2 sy dat i cnt dwnload dem.will u plz help me n tell me hw 2 dwnload d themes!!!!!  surrender.gif
[right][snapback]235695[/snapback][/right]

click on downloads at top of page or click on my home page under my sig if it my themes yur after not all of them are uploaded yet
[right][snapback]235698[/snapback][/right]

thnx a lot dude!!u r themes r rlly gr88!!!!!!!!!!d u hav d same themes 4 series 60 phns.mine is a nokia 6681
shoutout
sorry only s40
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
user posted image
Oopsession
There must be a lot of happy Nokia 6280 owners out there... clap.gif clap.gif great work byebye.gif
shoutout
love your new sig Oopsession but i cant tell you that in here lmao
Oopsession
Ok hun im off to rate the person sig and Ava laugh.gif and you can tell me there.. or in my Blog! laugh.gif tongue.gif
adonisdemon
fabolous vista theme 10.gif
shoutout
thanx adonisdemon put windows ringtons in it 2
shoutout
user posted image
Bishop_Bacon
The Manchester theme looks very good with all the soccer-related icons. user posted image I don't know if the grid texts on the sixth screen are legible on that background...? Although it's a nice idea to add a gallery of all players to the theme, the 240x320 screen seems quite adequate for such an idea. Perhaps use the gallery as a screensaver instead? Title screen looks hot. Did you do the background behind the ManU logo yourself?
Keep up the good work.
shoutout
na Bishop Bacon got all pic of google hole theme was rush job bro manu fan has nokia 6270 so just rush this on out lol not football fan my self
Oopsession
The Manchester theme looks very good clap.gif clap.gif i really like it winkiss.gif byebye.gif
adonisdemon
Man Utd theme looks great thumbsup.gif

The Icon set is also fab, not surw about the BG image? Seems a bit busy, and b the way, Man U suck tongue.gif
shoutout
thanx Oopsession and adonisdemon lol not a manu fan my self bro is if i was i would put more time in to the theme lmao
shoutout
reposted below
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
user posted image
shoutout
running out of ideas for themes will have surf the web and find some good pic
adonisdemon
Seem to be on a roll with these clapping.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.