Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Se Memory Stick Pro Duo
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
Sirpie
I have just bought a 1gb memory stick pro duo and it works pretty good.

The only problem is that when i infer red things from my computer to my phone it can only be the size of how much memory the phone has.

so i cant copy things over the free space on my phone but when i copy something that would fit on my phone it goes straight to the memory card anyway..

Any help on how to copy big files
RudE
QUOTE(Sirpie @ Aug 31 2006, 08:09 AM)
I have just bought a 1gb  memory stick pro duo and it works pretty good.

The only problem is that when i infer red things from my computer to my phone it can only be the size of how much memory the phone has.

so i cant copy things over the free space on my phone but when i copy something that would fit on my phone it goes straight to the memory card anyway..

Any help on how to copy big files
[right][snapback]231711[/snapback][/right]

maybe if you chose to send them directly to the the memory card?
Sirpie
Yea well its not an option but thanks anyway, i just got a card reader today so the files tranfer over fast now, smile.gif
RudE
QUOTE(Sirpie @ Sep 13 2006, 06:17 AM)
Yea well its not an option but thanks anyway, i just got a card reader today so the files tranfer over fast now, smile.gif
[right][snapback]235534[/snapback][/right]

i spose that's better then byebye.gif
na19822005
hi
Deathzone_xen
I know you might no need this, but why don't you try moving the files on your phone to the memory stick, and then transfer the files you want to you phone.

But this is a new problem that never happened with me, don't you have bluetooth on your computer??.
that is easier to transfer data, from mobile phones to computer, and reverse....plus it's faster..

Deathzone_xen
Keep us updated....
joebhoy
is it compatible with SE k750i?
adonisdemon
Yes, K750 used pro duo sticks.
joebhoy
i thought not PRO duo used by k750...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.