Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Memory Stick
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
kyertap
hi guys..i have a question, when you buy SE phone what brand of memory stick does it include, SOnY or SanDisk? just want to confirm if Sony is the original memory stick included in the package because mine is sandisk when i bought my k750i. im just curious why SE use other brand since they have their own. thanks..
adonisdemon
i got a sony one.
habebekebab
om my P800 & k750i are sony also..
kyertap
thanks guys. if yours were originally with sony, it means that mine was altered with other brand. tsk tsk..thanks again..
Deathzone_xen
Many stores do this kind of things to lower the price of the phone, Mine is original Sony (made in Japan too), but then i did pay more than most stores offer...

you need to make sure that the card is original, unless you want to lower the price too, some stores even take other accessories from the box so they can lower the price more, for example: if the phone costs 300$ they take your original card and the phone cost 270$ instead.
and they can take the headphones and the usb cable and the price go approximately 160$, I know this because a near by store offered to do this for me if I wanted to pay less money!!!!!
Johnny47
Definitely.But i think that's a good thing if u don't want them.(for instance u have a phone but it was spoilt and u just want to buy the same phone,and only the phone,again)Btw when u buy a new phone MAKE SURE u check the contents inside it CAREFULLY as now many stores all over the world will sell u a 'complete' set that isn't COMPLETE.... thumbdown.gif
mohib-rameen
sony works...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.