Full Version: Best Networks
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
shoutout
how do you rank these networks rank out of 10
3 O2 easyMobile Orange T-Mobile vodafone virgen

pays as you go & pay monthly

pls rank from 1.gif to 10.gif
adonisdemon
Can't really rank them, i've only had exeperience with 3 of them, O2, Orange, T-Mobile.

Out of the 3 i would say orange are the worst.
mr g
They're all robbing b*astards robbed.gif
KevTheKopite
i'd say o2 r the best, well thats my opinion, never had a problem with them
shahin_007
i got 3 it got free msn and yahoo and 300 min after 6pm on pay as you go and i think 3 is the best 10.gif
g.swan@talktalk.net
i have had all the 5 major networks and they are the same they all over charge for wot you get thumbdown.gif
KayJay
Depends what you want them rating on...

Best coverage: Vodafone
Lowest price deals: 3
Best CS: Virgin

@ Mr G
A mobi is a luxury product or an essential tool...If it is a luxury, you do not need one and as such cannot say they are overpriced. If it is a tool of your trade, It is relativley low cost to other items, Transport, office, software etc.

To be able to call my wife, from around the other side of the world, in the middle of nowhere, for less than £2 per minute, much less in most instances... Priceless...Overcharged , No! smile.gif
d3r3k
t-mobile worst reception ever in my area
StevieB
I was with Virgin pay as you go for years. I thought they were excelent - cheap, never had any major problems with coverage, and customer service was amazing!

I switched to Vodafone a few months ago (only cause I needed a new phone and contract rather than payg). For a month I carried around both a virgin and vodafone phone on me. On many occasions I could not get reception on my vodafone set, yet I could on my virgin set. In my experience virgin is better than vodafone for coverage.

Vodafone aren't the best at sorting out problems either, they say they will get back to you with solutions etc but they dont.

Although with their Stop The Clock feature vodafone can be amazingly good value.
KayJay
@ StevieB

The new friends and family is even greater value smile.gif
StevieB
QUOTE(KayJay @ Nov 10 2006, 11:08 PM)
@ StevieB

The new friends and family is even greater value smile.gif
[right][snapback]252838[/snapback][/right]

Yeah defo, but trying to agree on who pays the 5 quid a month makes it almost not worth it!!!
SKITSOfranic
i think all these providers are robbing u guys charging u for everything u do my company gives me unlimited everything for one low monthly fee of 50 a month
METRO PCS baby
StevieB
QUOTE(skitsofranic @ Apr 27 2007, 05:11 PM)
my company gives me unlimited everything for one low monthly fee of 50 a month
METRO PCS baby
[right][snapback]321114[/snapback][/right]

Wow, if only that was available in England tongue.gif
Alamin007
Orange
lostlyrics
gathering.gif

orange 3

o2 5

eplus 5

vodafon 5

t-mobile 7
uf168
I don't know bcaz i am not from that region.
Kabuto_1995
laugh.gif
kochaji
Airtel
Vodafone
TATA DOCKOMO
eliasjan
QUOTE (shoutout @ Aug 22 2006, 08:44 PM) *
how do you rank these networks rank out of 10
3 O2 easyMobile Orange T-Mobile vodafone virgen

pays as you go & pay monthly

pls rank from 1.gif to 10.gif

No Need To Rank It Would Better You Start A Poll
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.