Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [6233] Basic Theme
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
smena8m
Hello!

I am looking for simple & easy to read theme.

Similar to Nokia 6230i Basic.nth which was included-installed with new phone by Nokia.

The idea is white background, bigger bold (black color) font and blue (or other color) highlights with reversed font color (white).

Please look for attached Nokia 6230i screen shots.

I use lot the phone in the car and on Estonian bumpy roads it is very hard to use phone interface, with such a small fonts and contrast.

Please help!!!

[attachmentid=14033][attachmentid=14034][attachmentid=14035][attachmentid=14036]
kylofski
[quote=smena8m,Aug 1 2006, 03:37 PM]
Hello!

I am looking for simple & easy to read theme.

Similar to Nokia 6230i Basic.nth which was included-installed with new phone by Nokia.

The idea is white background, bigger bold (black color) font and blue (or other color) highlights with reversed font color (white).

Please look for attached Nokia 6230i screen shots.

I use lot the phone in the car and on Estonian bumpy roads it is very hard to use phone interface, with such a small fonts and contrast.

Please help!!!

Hope this helps Very simple design like you asked for should be online tomorrow.
Simple 6230 theme
smena8m
The first look is very good.
Maybe the backround is not nessesary at all?

Hope this helps Very simple design like you asked for should be online tomorrow.
Simple 6230 theme
[right][snapback]224617[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
smena8m
Thanks!

Theme downloaded and looks as i want.

Bests in future!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.