Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
Thanks to all. notworthy.gif

@ adonis - sure i will get more cp with nokia themes. Let me think about it a bit. tongue.gif
ArthurWill
sure i will get more cp with nokia themes. Let me think about it a bit. tongue.gif

Get more CP because the download hits will be higher?
manitaaan
nice indeed vs 10.gif
Sedma
You always surprised me with your themes, every timeyou made something new. Timberland looks fantastic wow.gif, I like barworks very much thumbsup.gif And last theme is fantastic, clean, functional with some unusual touch clap.gif clap.gif
shoutout
great work as always
jasnasto
Nice work on your last 2 themes, clean and functional as usual... thumbsup.gif
zjurina
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jan 8 2008, 03:33 PM)
@VS Great theme, When are you going to start doing themes for S60 3rd? tongue.gif
[right][snapback]461973[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif stay with "us" and make something for the new SE...

the 240*320 screen 3 Softkey buttons Versions...
vswindtalker

user posted image
jdjMadDog
Great Previews !!! Apple like the most ... 10.gif notworthy.gif
zjurina
Hii, Vs byebye.gif

kinda a bit unusual theme from you...

Still remains the 10.gif usual SHARPNESS and QUALITY clap.gif cheers.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Jan 27 2008, 12:55 AM)
Hii, Vs  byebye.gif

kinda a bit unusual theme from you...

[right][snapback]468308[/snapback][/right]

I know, and honestly I upload it just because I made it. At the begining what I planned was different. But you can not make everything what you imagine.. byebye.gif

Thanks for the visit mate. notworthy.gif

jasnasto
Bart theme is very effective... thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
@Jasna, thanks a lot, honestly it is not so good on the phone. It appears too bright.

I became a collector of SE telephones for the last 3 years. I bought a lot of telephones and I am using a Samsung Blackjack for the moment. It is because the windows operating system and the access for internet. Btw, among all those Se telephones which frustrated me a lot was M600. It is almost a headache. I thought that a good functional theme will make the phone more handy and easy to manipulate. I download some themes but none of them was the one I was looking for. Mostly they were having too busy screens and that was making the phone more complicated to use.
After some hard work (it is really hard to make the themes for this kind of phones really) I managed to make the fallowing theme.
I wish I can make one or two other color versions of this theme and it will be a solution for the others who suffers the same with me. byebye.gif grouphug.gif

user posted image
jasnasto
Looking good, vs... user friendly as much as it could be... thumbsup.gif

happylass
Great theme vs clapping.gif i think i know what you mean about the difficulty with theming for this phone,i recently themed two themes for p990 which looks the same layout as this theme you have.Soft key area gave me the most headache but i have put them in gallery im sure the uploaders will point out my mistakes wink.gif
ArthurWill
Like what Jasna mentioned, the Wind theme looks really good in terms of usability. Well done VS! thumbsup.gif Definitely something I would use if I have M600 or any other "business phone".

Soft key area gave me the most headache but i have put them in gallery im sure the uploaders will point out my mistakes

Shouldn't uploaders be downloaders instead? blink.gif I guess what you were trying to say is collecting feedbacks from those who have downloaded and use heart or pocoyo?
happylass
oops.gif how silly of me of course i ment downloaders .Sorry about that smile.gif
ArthurWill
Nothing to be sorry about Penny. Its just that we spam.gif VS's theming thread quite a bit. tongue.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(happylass @ Feb 1 2008, 12:55 PM)
Great theme vs clapping.gif i think i know what you mean about the difficulty with theming for this phone,i recently themed two themes for p990 which looks the same layout as this theme you have.Soft key area gave me the most headache but i have put them in gallery im sure the uploaders will point out my mistakes wink.gif
[right][snapback]470098[/snapback][/right]

Not only the softs, all is a head ache but I think I discovered a lot in those last days. So I will download and try out your themes. You are right my softs are also not working as good as I wish and couldnt resolve yet but if you have a M600 try mine and I see the menu back button. It is really fantastic. (Normally I used to be modest tongue.gif )
I will write your thread about my opinion. byebye.gif

@Jasna and Arthur thanks for the visit and comments. notworthy.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
For those who want to use some different icons on M600, can have the fallowing iphone icons from me. If you like to have them just PM me. byebye.gif grouphug.gif

user posted image
shoutout
vswindtalker nice work mate love the icons 2
Azumoru
very nice and clean vs, well done smile.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks a lot guys.

Some new work for M600, I think I learned how to theme for this phone. Now I will go for P990. Its harder then M600 but I will do it.

user posted image
vswindtalker
user posted image
vswindtalker
user posted image
jasnasto
Looking good, vs... thumbsup.gif ... adonis will love the blue one... wink.gif
happylass
10.gif lovely work vs thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
user posted image
zjurina
thumbsup.gif Splendid MasterWork 10.gif 10.gif

Looks as a Pure Mac wow.gif
vswindtalker
Changed a little bit for the K800 version.

user posted image
Azumoru
very clean!, i like it!
jasnasto
Good friend of mine, just got m600... love the phone btw, and I will try some of your themes on it one of these days... byebye.gif
adonisdemon
Absolutely Magnificent, How I miss my Sony Ericsson! wallbash.gif
jdjMadDog
Mac Themes looks so Awesome... oh I must buy large Screen Phone crybaby.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks to all for the nice and encouraging words. byebye.gif
davis-art
Good work, love your unique style, my friend! thumbsup.gif
CrystalEYE
The MAC-themes look really good. I like the tabs on K800-version more. Fits the MacOS-style better.

Btw: I feel the need to out myself here:
I am using a Mac at work everyday, but I still like Windows better!
jdjMadDog
as One of the m9 Elder Member and with a far Mileage Status on m9,
u Can now Show Up if u Want into the "Elders Members Club"
... be Glad to see u Pass by and stick Head Inside:

user posted image
Click > m9 Elders Members Club
vswindtalker
Hi again everybody. After a long period because of PS crash on my comp. I am posting a theme which has been made about 2 months ago.

user posted image
Shot at 2008-04-16
jasnasto
Looks lovely, vs... thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks Jasna.

Another one, which was waiting for the preview, is also finished. Here it goes

user posted image
Shot at 2008-04-16
Patrick_Lippe
lovely theme byebye.gif
Atalantos
Hi there Vswindtalker byebye.gif
I've just uploaded your theme MAC for K850 on my phone and it's great wow.gif 10.gif
I've spotted that the desktop highlight is missing from the theme unsure.gif
at your preview there is... dry.gif
just reporting byebye.gif

your turquoise UIQ theme is amazing too 10.gif thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
For K800

user posted image
Shot at 2008-04-18

user posted image
Shot at 2008-04-18

bj1605
Great theming recently VS, loving the P1i compatible themes especially as I got one last week wink.gif
vinnieza
Wow looking awesome VS thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
Your last theme looks very nice, vs... love the animation... thumbsup.gif

One thing tho, I think you forgot to import activity menu highlight... unsure.gif

Novum looks simple, but very nice as well... byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ May 7 2008, 01:32 PM)
Your last theme looks very nice, vs... love the animation... thumbsup.gif

One thing tho, I think you forgot to import activity menu highlight... unsure.gif

Novum looks simple, but very nice as well...  byebye.gif

[right][snapback]493831[/snapback][/right]

Yes, you are right. Thanks, I will edit the theme. byebye.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Light blue text like the shine of the star would have suited better. Good looking theme matey.
zjurina
Splendid 3D effect in this theme,

which is as I remember allways been your Speciellity thumbsup.gif

...even forget that activity menu highlight,

which is an fault by a downfall of concentration...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.