Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
zjurina
btw... Vs, the Vista entry looks fabulous thumbsup.gif
Kanuni06
Vista Black, veeery very good. 10.gif
Patrick_Lippe
looks good my friend byebye.gif
manitaaan
10.gif ur vista theme are great mate 10.gif
Rustico64
Hi Vs

Vista? I never buy Vista, but looks great... Compliments.

Regs

Rusty
Tyronne
Let me be the first. Congrats mate. clap.gif
Rustico64
Congratulations

for

Gold

Regards

Rusty notworthy.gif
aapaii
Congrats Vs on the gold finish this week! clap.gif
Vista theme really really looks great! thumbsup.gif 10.gif
davis-art
Congrats for gold, mate! thumbsup.gif
manitaaan
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif congrats vs on the gold finish for this week byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Thank you all. grouphug.gif

Sorry for not commenting in your threads but its incredible, have no time at all during day time. And unfortunatly no internet connection for the moment at home.
But will be back to forum in a couple of days I suppose. grouphug.gif
manitaaan
i want to say thank u very much vs,i still remember ur advices at me looong time ago...especially in theming..thanks again mate byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Youre welcome Manitaan. Just one more thing if you like but will write it in your thread. byebye.gif
manitaaan
yes i'm very glad mate if u can write it imn my thread...always welcome mate byebye.gif
manitaaan
hi bro thanks a loy for ur advices ...for ur information i'm still learning progressively everyday,read and study a lots of cs2 tutorial to become a succesfull themer...but i'm started theming very bad bro and now start with my theme my vista after jasna told me how to make a good standby image...i learn and start to do scratching..and after my vista theme...the journey theme totally 100% scratch,the naruto theme only naruto picture i download from planetrenders but the background i scratch by my self...and my mozilla firefox smae with the naruto theme,only the firefox pic i download it from planetrenders,the background i scrath and do the cs2 stuff like twirl,blurring,distort,shear and many more...i'm started to feel better now coz i have learn lots of skills and technic in theming,i'm joining the m9 coz want to learn cs2 for my job...for ur knowledge i'm better in cartoon and watercolor also painting especially in super realism but in computer kind like cs2 i'm very very poor...so in my opinion the advices that u gave me are very important to all newcomer like me ,coz it will encourage me and others newcomer to study and work hard to improve skills in theming...i'm very very appreciate ur advices vs and u are a really a talented themer...never stop to gi ve me an advices bro...syukran jazilan my friend byebye.gif
Sedma
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif Congrats on your winning clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif It was really the best theme IMHO.
Your themes are very professionaly done. I like so much your clean and functional style notworthy.gif
zjurina
10.gif

Big Congrats Vs - finnally get a well dserved CT !!!! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
manitaaan
10.gif yeaaa congrats bro for ur ct byebye.gif
jdjMadDog
Vs Congrats on the Promotion... Finally and Really deserved clap.gif clap.gif
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(jdjMadDog @ Jul 6 2007, 10:28 PM)
Vs Congrats on the Promotion... Finally and Really deserved clap.gif  clap.gif
[right][snapback]366793[/snapback][/right]

i agree well done to you my friend windtalker notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Sedma
vs, congratulations on your promotion clap.gifclap.gif, you deserved it long ago, but... better ever than never wink.gif. I'm really happy because of you clap.gif clap.gif
Tyronne
Congrats on your promotion. clap.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks a lot to all. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Patrick_Lippe
congrats bud
maampia
Congrats VS!!! WELL DESERVED!!! notworthy.gif
aapaii
Congrats on your promotion Vs! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
After a long break of theming this is my entry for TMC this week. (I felt like I had to join because it was my topic tongue.gif )

user posted image
zjurina
Holly Molly !!!!!!!!!!!!! 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif

stretcher.gif stretcher.gif THAT s ttttTHE Entry !!!!!

ANd that s I call stunning !

I m speachless - congrats thumbsup.gif wow.gif
rjdsouza
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Jul 23 2007, 04:30 AM)
Well done Rjd. One of the best this week. clap.gif  10.gif
[right][snapback]377131[/snapback][/right]

thanks man... I like what you've done for the menu & titles... really cool thumbsup.gif
Tyronne
even without popup titles and status bars, this theme looks amazing. the title bars looks like glowing. very eye catching. splendid theme overall.
jdjMadDog
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Jul 22 2007, 10:03 PM)
After a long break of theming this is my entry for TMC this week. (I felt like I had to join because it was my topic  tongue.gif )

user posted image
[right][snapback]377115[/snapback][/right]

... stretcher.gif < (that+s me) ... (that's u) > chair.gif bad... Vs. ...bad (joking of course)
Theme is "Wow" !!!

and if I can Quote and Bold what u've said:

... I felt like I had to join because it was my topic

Thinking a looong Time, this Could be one of the Rules of TMC
... the TMC Topic Announcer Should Allways Participate
(only if it's not holded by reason)
happylass
Great entry vs 10.gif good luck smile.gif
jdjMadDog
... and the 2000 Post goes to:

175 TMC Winner - Vswindtalker !!!!! Yeah

Congrats... Fantastic Theme and a Gold Cup with a JD 2000 Post Award !!! tongue.gif laugh.gif
zjurina
Congrats Vs my friend, really a deserved Gold clap.gif thumbsup.gif
hungnc
It is unfair if not visiting your thread and say CONGRATULATION! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
bj1605
OMG that football theme is amazinG! The crispness of the entire theme and the barwork are just outstanding, i love it happy.gif
vswindtalker
user posted image
zjurina
haha... see now clearly why you love jDj s themes ! thumbsup.gif

Good one, clear and functionnal - and so crisp and sharp !
Patrick_Lippe
great work as always......btw BITEZ (Bodrum) was great 10.gif
Lionet
Bright, clean and very nice
Gorgeous theme! 10.gif
jasnasto
haha... see now clearly why you love jDj s themes ! 

My thought exactly... nice one, vs... thumbsup.gif
2 thigs tho, unlike other screens, all activity text is black and it looks like the popup is not cut properly... surrender.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Jul 28 2007, 11:04 PM)
great work as always......btw BITEZ (Bodrum) was great  10.gif
[right][snapback]380374[/snapback][/right]

What do you want from me Pat? You want me explode, I suffered enough under this hot wheather and you are making fun of me. chair.gif gun_bandana1.gif bash.gif censored.gif Hahahaha
I am really jelaous, I dont have time to go even for a few days. I know that its wonderful to be in Bodrum. I hope next year, may be even we will meet. (You became addictive on that region) byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jul 30 2007, 01:15 PM)
haha... see now clearly why you love jDj s themes ! 

My thought exactly... nice one, vs... thumbsup.gif
2 thigs tho, unlike other screens, all activity text is black and it looks like the popup is not cut properly... surrender.gif

[right][snapback]381214[/snapback][/right]

Hi Jas, popup has no problems but the theme creator has. Popup has one stroke which is not appearing good on some screens, and I personally do not make modifications on the preview. (Except volume staples screen)
For the act text black seems more suitable for me. Infact act screens are a great problem to arrange in K800 theming. Atleast for me. Appearing very nice on the preview but not at all on the phone.
grouphug.gif byebye.gif
jasnasto
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Jul 30 2007, 01:03 PM)
Hi Jas, popup has no problems but the theme creator has. Popup has one stroke which is not appearing good on some screens, and I personally do not make modifications on the preview. (Except volume staples screen) [right][snapback]381230[/snapback][/right]

I wasn't talking about the missing stroke, as I know it's a bug in the creator... but it definately seems to me that the popup is displaced for few pixels... as for the activity text, I understand... thumbsup.gif
jdjMadDog
Splendid TMC Theme Yellow-Gold Combo Great Work done clap.gif 10.gif
Sedma
Fantastic themes vs, as always clap.gif clap.gif thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks a lot Jdj and Sedma. notworthy.gif

A new vista theme.

user posted image
Ng_LC
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 13 2007, 02:17 PM)
Thanks a lot Jdj and Sedma. notworthy.gif

A new vista theme.

user posted image
[right][snapback]387182[/snapback][/right]

I really love ur themes VS!
All 100/100!!
bj1605
Vista is awesome although that green is a bit...fluorescent
zjurina
Thats a master work thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.