Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Tyronne @ May 14 2007, 08:41 AM)
very simple but elegant. smile.gif the smiley dont have title bars again? blink.gif
[right][snapback]329491[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Tyronne. Yes smiley theme doesnt have title bars AGAIN, because on dark backgrounds with light text color I like it more when its more simple. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ May 24 2007, 02:50 AM)

Reduced to it smallest simplicity ! But SHINY and ATTRACTIVE !!!!!!!
[right][snapback]336626[/snapback][/right]

I saw that I achieved my aim. Thanks my friend. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
@ all

Thanks a lot for the comments. Sorry that I can not be so very active in the threads in the last days, I am very busy at my work. wallbash.gif
See you all soon in your threads about a week later. byebye.gif grouphug.gif
Rustico64
Hi VS

Cool Media Player Theme. Great blue line.
clap.gif 10.gif
Regs

Rusty
bj1605
Great to see you back!!! happy.gif And the new themes are completely amazing!!! You made up for your dissapearance with so many masterpieces
vswindtalker
Rustico and BJ - thank you for visiting and the nice comments. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
A new one, ofcourse again a car theme.

user posted image
maampia
And as usual, a beautiful theme!!! So clean and functional and very attractive!!! Great work, VS!!! notworthy.gif
Patrick_Lippe
The best car themer that i know!
Oopsession
Another very nice Theme VS clap.gif clap.gif
davis-art
Wonderful work again, Vs! wow.gif Very functional and high-quality theme. I love your style! thumbsup.gif
joefox8869
nice bars!!! keep it coming mate clap.gif
Sedma
Great theme vs clap.gif clap.gif I must agree with Pat even I don't like cars on standby screen smile.gif I like your barwork, but I like the most those details on popups and inputs screen notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(maampia @ May 27 2007, 10:35 AM)
And as usual, a beautiful theme!!! So clean and functional and very attractive!!! Great work, VS!!! notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]338799[/snapback][/right]

Maa, thank you very much. I am trying to fallow your footprints. notworthy.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ May 27 2007, 10:37 PM)
The best car themer that i know!
[right][snapback]339171[/snapback][/right]

Thanks my dear friend, tongue.gif

You are the master. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Oopsession @ May 27 2007, 11:11 PM)
Another very nice Theme VS  clap.gif  clap.gif
[right][snapback]339185[/snapback][/right]

wub.gif I am very happy when I see you in my thread Oops. Thanks a lot. byebye.gif

QUOTE(davis-art @ May 28 2007, 02:41 AM)
Wonderful work again, Vs! wow.gif Very functional and high-quality theme. I love your style! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]339321[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Davis, dont think that I am not fallowing up your work, I do but sorry that I do not have enough time to write just another week. You are also a themer which I like in M9. byebye.gif

QUOTE(joefox8869 @ May 28 2007, 07:49 AM)
nice bars!!! keep it coming mate  clap.gif
[right][snapback]339407[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Joefox. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Sedma @ May 28 2007, 02:07 PM)
Great theme vs  clap.gif  clap.gif I must agree with Pat even I don't like cars on standby screen smile.gif I like your barwork, but I like the most those details on popups and inputs screen notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]339591[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Sedma, you know you are always welcome in my thread. Happy to hear that. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Another car theme . One PORSCHE.

user posted image
Sedma
wow.gif this one is even better wow.gif how can you get it surrender.gif What colors, images, barwork wow.gif fantastic 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif and so functional
Oopsession
Just one lovely theme after another form you VS clap.gif clap.gif
jasnasto
Great barwork, and lovely colouring... nicely done again, vs... clap.gif
ArthurWill
Couldn't agree less with Sedma, Oopsie and Jasna. clapping.gif

Indeed VS, I can see why the Porsche theme took you very long time. Lots of details in there, background, bar work. thumbsup.gif

If I have a K800, this surely will be in there already!
vswindtalker
@ all - THANKS. winkiss.gif
el_yemo
fantastic job VS is that a 911 carrera or turbo?

I love the turbo tongue.gif
vswindtalker
For TMC this week

user posted image
maampia
For me, that theme should be in the podium! notworthy.gif
Oopsession
VS.. your Be Different theme is great clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks a lot ladies. Appreciated. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Welldone! Always enjoy your style!
Sedma
Welldone! Always enjoy your style!
Me too wink.gif.

I like it esp combination of red and gray. Everything fit perfect, as allways 10.gifclap.gif
vswindtalker
A new one from me

user posted image
Patrick_Lippe
Perfect design! I look forward to download this one, since i have my doubts about gradients. I will come back on this one...
vswindtalker
I am using this for the moment, I dont think that there is a problem with the gradients but I discovered that I made a small mistake. Lets see if you can catch that one. laugh.gif haha.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Mmm you mean that text of the clock in the status could have been better suiting the bar or mmm the calendar week text.

Send me that theme, you know my mail haha
happylass
Vs your so talented i love the butterfly theme it really stands out and bet its beautiful on phone,blues are always my favourites i think they look the best on phone well done great theme 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Jun 11 2007, 12:26 PM)
Mmm you mean that text of the clock in the status could have been better suiting the bar or mmm the calendar week text.

Send me that theme, you know my mail haha
[right][snapback]349127[/snapback][/right]

The things you mention are preferances , not really mistakes.
Ok, I will send you and will correct it before uploading the theme. May be it will give us the chance to talk a bit, I really missed it. byebye.gif
Oopsession
Butterfly.. looks wow.gif 10.gif really lovely clap.gif
vswindtalker
Happylass, thank you for the kind words, I am using this theme for the moment and really enjoy my theme. Its not the best I ever did but Hmmmm. its really good in functionality.
You are right, blue is always stays better then the other colors but personally I prefer red and black combination. byebye.gif
jasnasto
The colouring in this theme is amazing, vs... nice work overall... thumbsup.gif
maampia
Oh wow! wow.gif A pink version perhaps?! This is lovely, VS! notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
And finally I finished this one. It has been staying over 3 months in my computer.

user posted image
vswindtalker
This is the Vista Black theme, for this weeks TMC

user posted image
Sedma
Butterfly looks great, well done but I personaly don't like big contrast in gradient on highs (that's only me). Everything else fit excellent.
Walkman theme speaks for itself. It looks so, so good. I saw it in the gallery and I felt in love on the first sight wink.gif. Combination of color, barwork, backgrounds... notworthy.gif 10.gif 10.gif everything looks so cool that I have to put in on my phone clap.gif
I can't wait you to finish theme for TMC cause I'm sure it will be another great theme clap.gif
Tyronne
your tmc entry looks fab. looking forward to the final preview. clap.gif
vswindtalker
OK, then here goes my TMC entry for this week - Popular. VISTA BLACK
I wanted this theme extremely functional and it is. I am testing it for the last two days and its very functional even in the sunny daylight.
For the other attributes the voters of TMC must talk. grouphug.gif

user posted image
vswindtalker
@Sedma, thanks girl for the very nice comments, but I am not sure about the Walkman theme. You know some of them is not the same as it appears on your monitor. I felt the same when I was doing it, and I made it for myself especially to use but on the phone its a little bit dark and the colors didnt give me the same feeling as it was on my laptop. Its a little frustration for me. But the theme is functional.
Thanks again for the nice words, but to be honest the theme didnt deserve it in fact. wub.gif

@Tyronne, thanks my friend, I hope you find the result satisfactory also. byebye.gif
Sedma
You know some of them is not the same as it appears on your monitor

I know exactly what you mean. I have double problem. I have LCD monitor in the office and CRT at home. Something what looks great in the office, looks washed at home. Something what looks great at home, usualy looks to dark in the office. But how it looks on the phone doesn't have any connection with how it looks on any of monitors sad.gif

Btw, I would like to test that theme, but I can't download it. It says "The page cannot be displayed" sad.gif
happylass
VS your tmc entry is brilliant love it,i was excited to see end result since i saw your first srandby preview and it was worth waiting for well done 10.gif
Tyronne
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Jun 16 2007, 05:17 PM)
@Tyronne, thanks my friend, I hope you find the result satisfactory also. byebye.gif
[right][snapback]352474[/snapback][/right]

not just satisfactory, it is great. clap.gif well even if i say i have my doubts on text visibility, you already said it is functional even in daylight. so i am gonna download it when you upload it and use it. thumbsup.gif
zjurina
QUOTE(Sedma @ Jun 16 2007, 12:12 PM)
You know some of them is not the same as it appears on your monitor

I know exactly what you mean. I have double problem. I have LCD monitor in the office and CRT at home. Something what looks great in the office, looks washed at home. Something what looks great at home, usualy looks to dark in the office. But how it looks on the phone doesn't have any connection with how it looks on any of monitors sad.gif

Btw, I would like to test that theme, but I can't download it. It says "The page cannot be displayed" sad.gif
[right][snapback]352543[/snapback][/right]

hahaha... coming back to W810 smile.gif

on my little screen all look as looked on pc !

- phone vs* to pc LCD -

that s what I was taling about when said W810 is the best screen...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.