Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
jdjMadDog
Vs Congrats on the Pod !! Cool Fireman thumbsup.gif
manitaaan
10.gif CONGRATS VS!
manitaaan
10.gif CONGRATS VS!
joefox8869
oh i can't wait!!!! 10.gif
Tyronne
Congrats VS. smile.gif
vswindtalker
@all - thanks so much.
zjurina
Congrats Vs for your podium clap.gif

Lexus promess also to be a great one 10.gif
Azumoru
Congrats Mate!! clapping.gif smile.gif
aapaii
Congrats VS! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif

Very nice theme. Take care mate! byebye.gif
rantanplan
Congrats on the podium VS clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
thank you all.

Here is my entry for week 162 green

user posted image
aapaii
Vs Sensei

Pls teach me how to do that glass effect like yours. I've been trying but have yet to succeed. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
aapaii, you are welcome. I will be leaving in a couple of hours until monday. I will try to mahe you a short tutorial with one or two examples after monday. byebye.gif
aapaii
dear vs sensei

thankx! notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
really appreciate it vs.
Sedma
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif vs congrats for the podium clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

I like your new TMC entry, but why do I get feeling that you did it in the big hurry unsure.gif Glossy effect is not the same on all highlights. I like softkeys and status bar. You did them great thumbsup.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Hmmm, the same bar style for the highlights as you used in the statusbar and softkeys and your new theme could be a real burner imho. user posted image What really irritates me is the star in the softkey. It looks like affixed belatedly, ignoring the softkeys curves and thus it doesn't fit in the rest of the theme.
Kanuni06
Saying Hello to the Master of Themes ;-)
manitaaan
byebye.gif HELLO MY FRIEND VS...CAN U VISIT MY THREAD CAUSE SO GLAD IF U CAN GIVE A COMMENTS AND UR OPPINION AT MY PREVIEW TMC 162 GREEN..SEE YA clap.gif byebye.gif
rantanplan
Great barwork! I like your theme smile.gif
My only problem is I'm seeing green themes everywhere!!! wow.gif
jdjMadDog
Wooo Green looks Awesome !! Great Job Vs. clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
My entry for week 163 Frames

user posted image
Kanuni06
good work as always, nice details
Bishop_Bacon
Is there a chance to make the softkey logo fit in more smoothly? Cut-off and with it's pixely edges as it is now, it imho has a negative effect on your otherwise thumbs_up.gif theme.
zjurina
Huhhh... must agree with BB !

In fact your theme is so good that I ve not even saw that little stuff...

on the Nav screens the Logo should be seen in all its size, and it appeared ctted off ...
Oopsession
Nice TMC entry VS clap.gif
aapaii
@VS my friend! smile.gif

Nice work as usual! Great barworks too! thumbsup.gif 10.gif clapping.gif
manitaaan
10.gif ha ha very good vs i like it...see ya 10.gif
rjdsouza
Hey vs!!
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Apr 28 2007, 07:51 PM)
My entry for week 163 Frames
user posted image
[right][snapback]321553[/snapback][/right]

Nice fresh style for the Lexus concept. 10.gif The logo in the softkey seems a bit odd though unsure.gif ... but other than that - the colour combi & bar style is fantastic.

I'm also been working on a different approach to this... it's black.
here's a screen shot of the nav screen.
user posted image

joefox8869
nice framing!!! 10.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
@ all - thanks a lot for the comments. byebye.gif
Tyronne
The lexus logo on softkey was cut in background and desktop. but looks like you want it that way. even though your bars almost always look the same, i have to say i like your bars. always clean. smile.gif and i love how you framed the inputs. especially how you include the "Aa T9" in frame. clap.gif
jasnasto
Apart from the logo on the softkeys, everything else in this theme looks great... especially like the framing in the inputs... clapping.gif
rantanplan
I totally agree with Jas' comment! Great theme but that logo ... bash.gif
Anything new from you, btw? tongue.gif
vswindtalker
@rtp, something new from me. At last!

user posted image
Tyronne
great theme Vs. but i see some image deformity in the edges of inputs (not cleanly cut) and standby image. but it is a great theme. it will have lots of downloads. thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
Very nice Vista theme VS clap.gif
vswindtalker
@tyron, thanks it was because of another reason, I change it a bit. Thanks.

@Oops, thankyou. byebye.gif
Kanuni06
Daamn your vista theme is really amazing!
vswindtalker

user posted image
vswindtalker

user posted image
Tyronne
very simple but elegant. smile.gif the smiley dont have title bars again? blink.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Thats a fab softkey! Great theme, matey!
maampia
Awwww... so very nice!!! Simple yet very attractive. Very clean too, just how I want it!!! Great job VS!!! notworthy.gif
jasnasto
Haven't seen you around for a while... nice additions vs, simple and clean... thumbsup.gif
el_yemo
smile.gif man you did something really different with your smiley theme, that's what I'm talking about smile.gif
excellent job man thumbsup.gif
quity_beauty
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oopsession
Very nice last 2 themes VS clap.gif clap.gif
rantanplan
Very nice simple & functional themes! clap.gif
I especially like the softkey of the tux theme smile.gif
Sedma
I saw your themes in the gallery and I felt in love with those smilies. Those last themes look so good, so clean and functional. Excellent work clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
zjurina
@ Vs clap.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif byebye.gif my old friend !!!!!!!!!

SMYLEY are just Fabulous 10.gif

Reduced to it smallest simplicity ! But SHINY and ATTRACTIVE !!!!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.