Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
Viper addiction continues:

user posted image
jasnasto
Looking good vs... clap.gif

I can't help noticing tho, that you're using the same highlights in, at least, last 3-4 themes of yours... surrender.gif
zjurina
Mmmm.. a viper green for a Viper ! 10.gif

And the same good New Style. - Great thumbsup.gif clapping.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Feb 12 2007, 08:59 PM)
Looking good vs...  clap.gif

I can't help noticing tho, that you're using the same highlights in, at least, last 3-4 themes of yours...  surrender.gif
[right][snapback]285234[/snapback][/right]

Right. I just like the way it appears on the phone, reading excellent with the highlight colors on grey-black background. And you can call it laziness but still I will be saying busyness. dots.gif haha.gif

@zj - thank you my friend. byebye.gif
joefox8869
nice themes vs...

can u make the red viper's bars all red?
storm016
well done on coloring the viper thumbsup.gif
Sedma
I don't know how I missed your thread unsure.gif, sorry vs sad.gif

I like your Valentine theme, it looks very clear, functional and very nice clap.gif and I like so much combination black and light green., very cool wink.gif
rantanplan
Green Viper is perfect! clap.gif clap.gif
el_yemo
wow.gif really great last themes... your valentine theme laugh.gif man that's a reminder when we were kids, really cool I like it thumbsup.gif
joefox8869
i've done some browsing of PS tutorials ...

can u send me some tutorials on how to make some shiny bars like that on your ferrari enzo?
dr_megabyte
Some really nice ones! thumbsup.gif I just love the highlights in the Ferrari-theme!
thomas_sweden
great theme vs thumbsup.gif

doc- where do you find the ferrari? unsure.gif
zjurina
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Feb 19 2007, 12:19 AM)
great theme vs thumbsup.gif

doc- where do you find the ferrari? unsure.gif
[right][snapback]287331[/snapback][/right]

hahahaha... thomas...thomas... post#60 byebye.gif

check here: http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/index.php?...ic=26217&st=45#
gregers_uk
wow those are quality car themes, especially like he dodge viper coulours, clean and crisp 10.gif
alymantos
Quality as usual Vs. 10.gif
Being very busy lately, sorry for not visiting your thread for a long time.
vswindtalker
Sorry for the late responses:

joefox - unfortunatly i can not change the white bars on viper. thumbdown.gif

storm - thank you mate. byebye.gif

sedma - you are very kind, thanks for the comments. notworthy.gif

rtp - thanks, much appreciated. notworthy.gif

el-yamo - thanks for the comments, byebye.gif

joefox - i really want to help you with those but i am exhausted for the moment. I hope in the next few days i will be writing a shout for you. Sorry for the delay. surrender.gif

doc - thanks a lot, you can not quess how many themes i have half completed, surrender.gif i am running all the day and have no time at all. That one was something I created for another theme (unfinished) and when i receive a request for one Ferrari Enzo it suited in that theme perfectly. I am very happy that you like it. byebye.gif

thomas - thanks my friend, you are again in a rush and missed the theme. tongue.gif laugh.gif

Zj - haha.gif thanks for the help mate. byebye.gif

gregers - thanks for the visit and the nice comments. byebye.gif

aly - always wellcome my friend.Thank you. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Have some time for this week's TMC

user posted image
vswindtalker
Viper addiction continues:

user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
clap.gif clap.gif @vswind:----both are look fabulous ilke viper edition
Patrick_Lippe
viper is something else
joefox8869
wow best viper!!! 10.gif
jasnasto
Viper does look great... clap.gif
bj1605
Nice theme vs - once again a great design and colour combination
Bishop_Bacon
Cool. cool.gif
Sedma
Fab themes vs clap.gif thumbsup.gif, very profesionally done. It reminds me on Pat's but with your own style notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
Here is my TMC entry for this week. Unfortunatly I am surviving some problems with my health. I will be in hospital monday morning to stay 1 week, so I am not very sure if I can vote or not. For this reason may be I will not post my entry to final thread.
Keep well you all. grouphug.gif

user posted image
vswindtalker
I am very sorry that I can only visit a few threads for the last days. I was terribly busy and end up with some vertabral problems on my back. (I really dont know how to say it in English) But the best side of this, I dont think that you missed something with my absance. tongue.gif
I couldnt even visit my own thread. blink.gif

So:

@mohammed - thank you my friend. byebye.gif

@pat - its been a long time since you last visited my thread. Thank you for the nice comment. Honestly, its one of the most I like among my themes. tongue.gif
Take care my friend. byebye.gif

@joefox - thanks. byebye.gif

@jasnasto - thanks a lot legend. Ofcourse its good to hear it from you.Appreciated. notworthy.gif

@Bj - thanks. byebye.gif

@bishop - thanks. byebye.gif

@sedma - its always a pleasure for me when I saw that you left something in my thread. So kind you are, thank you for the nice words. notworthy.gif

jasnasto
I knew you wouldn't resist this topic, vs... sorry to hear about the health problems you have and I do hope you will feel better soon... thumbs_up.gif

Montc Blanc theme looks really good with some nice details... clap.gif... the only thing I'm not sure about, are the pens in the bottom of some screens - although that's a nice touch, it interferes with the menu text a bit... still, it's a pity to get rid of them entirely, maybe you could place them under the bar on input 2... sorry, just thinking loud... blink.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks Jasnasto, aware of the fact, thats why I didnt post it to downloads. But I was thinking where to place it. Thats a very good idea, will do it tomarrow. notworthy.gif byebye.gif
bj1605
Or you could have the pens as an overly perhaps or lower the opacity wink.gif Oh yeah, GREAT THEME
zjurina
gee Jas and me thought the same thing !!!!!!!!!

sorry to hear for the probs.... mmmmmmm the real life... mmmmmmm...

Just added the comment in the TMC thread and went to see what Jas commented...

hahaha... pratically a same thing I just commented... hahaha, only before me...

yeah the pens dont get in there...

Still remains the other of my comment... The MoreList ?

bye byebye.gif byebye.gif

note... was unable to post for a while... something cracks ohmy.gif blink.gif for a half an hour...
bj1605
yeah I noticed that, the whole of M9 stopped working ohmy.gif
jdjMadDog
Wooooo Viper is Fantastic 10.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif wow.gif looks awesome!!!
zjurina
Just saw that you didnt post the TMC Black and White - Mont Blanc sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

and I m so sorry...

Hope you ll get right soon !
rantanplan
Amazing Viper theme again notworthy.gif notworthy.gif Your b & w is very nice too thumbsup.gif
I hope you get well soon winkiss.gif
dr_megabyte
Impressed with the quality you bring out each and every time! Agree about the pens, but that's no biggie. The three latest are all signs of greatness!

Get well soon! And don't worry, not ALL doctors enjoy to inflict pain on their patients.. wink.gif
bj1605
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Mar 16 2007, 04:20 PM)
Get well soon! And don't worry, not ALL doctors enjoy to inflict pain on their patients.. wink.gif
[right][snapback]296678[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif...this one does though!
Oopsession
@BJ, laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

@VS, i hope you feel better soon winkiss.gif miss you lots grouphug.gif byebye.gif
davis-art
Fab Viper theme, Vs! wow.gif
vswindtalker
@ all - thanks a lot, you all.

I am back, feeling better but not finished yet. I got a problem with my vertebra, on my neck (they call it c5 and c6) which is causing a big pain on my right arm. Thats why I couldnt finish my Mont Blanc theme.
For the attention of all computer users- spending hours in front of the computer is triggering this trouble. Be careful, and make pauses often, and have a small walk. laugh.gif

I miss you all. grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
This is what I did last week, now I have to finish Mont Blanc when I have enough time.

user posted image
joefox8869
you're really a car king 10.gif
jasnasto
Welcome back, vs... very nice and clean work on your BMW theme... thumbsup.gif
Patrick_Lippe
superb theme, glad to see you back! speak to you soon matey
zjurina
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Mar 19 2007, 08:22 AM)
@ all - thanks a lot, you all.

I am back, feeling better but not finished yet. I got a problem with my vertebra, on my neck (they call it c5 and c6) which is causing a big pain on my right arm. Thats why I couldnt finish my Mont Blanc theme.
For the attention of all computer users- spending hours in front of the computer is triggering this trouble. Be careful, and make pauses often, and have a small walk. laugh.gif

I miss you all. grouphug.gif
[right][snapback]297662[/snapback][/right]

huhhhh... glad to see you come back and feelling better thumbsup.gif smile.gif

had passed an ugly weekend too, with my "ischiaticus" (botom back) "moving" even in
the left leg to the "gluteus" (bottom muscle), couldnt even be seated ... !!!!

so I can say believe me, I know surelly a bit your pain...

- And by the way - splendid BMW theme 10.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
It's too bad it's not very ergonomical to sit as you think is comfortable.. You're one of millions with the same problem. I'm getting there too but I try to think about it.. I'll get one of those super expensive chairs. After all, I sit here for quite a few hours without any breaks at all.. Well, to the coffeemachine and back.. smile.gif

Get well/recovered soon and awesome work on the latest! thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
@joefox - thanks.

@jasnasto - thanks for the compliment, byebye.gif

@ Pat - thanks matey, glad you like it. Looking forward to talk to you. byebye.gif

@zj - thanks my friend. What do you say? Is these problems what we get are related with our ages? Personally I dont think so. laugh.gif laugh.gif
Besides joking, this is something really serious, and we should all take care about it. I can manage with my daily life for the moment and thats a pleasure.
Take care mate. byebye.gif

@doc - its always a pleasure for me to read what you have written. I really dont recommend to join the team, so get your chair asap and if its working send me a link where to find it. byebye.gif notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
Audi this time and its TT.

user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
very good color combination Wind great theme
clap.gif
bj1605
Nice theme but a bit hard to read on the bg. I would make the audi less visible
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.