Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
jdjMadDog
Amazed by a Big Screen Phone Themes u've made lately... notworthy.gif clapping.gif 10.gif

user posted image
jdjMadDog
user posted image
davis-art
user posted image
davis-art
user posted image
vswindtalker
At last back home, and it feels very good.
Thank you all for the greetings. I think it will take me a week to read the threads in order to know what happened while I was away.
byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Something I did before I left but couldnt have time to post it before the new year.

user posted image
Oopsession
DJ TUX looks great Vs clap.gif clap.gif i luv it, great colouring 10.gif clap.gif
ArthurWill
Welcome back VS, agree with Oops regarding the Tux theme. For some unknown reason wacko.gif, I love the background with more musical symbols than the standby screen. But still, this is a very nice theme. thumbsup.gif

A dummy question: Is this for K750? unsure.gif
jasnasto
Welcome back, vs... and with a very nice theme... clap.gif

A dummy question: Is this for K750? ... 

Ha, ha... it is... smile.gif
bj1605
I love that theme! Great colours used as always too. Shame I have the wrong phone
vswindtalker
QUOTE(ArthurWill @ Jan 11 2007, 01:15 PM)
Welcome back VS, agree with Oops regarding the Tux theme. For some unknown reason wacko.gif, I love the background with more musical symbols than the standby screen. But still, this is a very nice theme. thumbsup.gif

A dummy question: Is this for K750? unsure.gif
[right][snapback]273009[/snapback][/right]

QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jan 11 2007, 02:38 PM)
Welcome back, vs... and with a very nice theme...  clap.gif

A dummy question: Is this for K750? ... 

Ha, ha... it is... smile.gif
[right][snapback]273051[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif Thank you Jasnasto.

May be I should put the model of the mobile on previews after this. I didnt because the heading of my thread is Vswindtalker's K750 themes. And in this thread I only post K750 themes.

vswindtalker
@Oops, ArturWill, Jasnasto and Bj.

Thanks a lot, very happy you like it. byebye.gif
rantanplan
Great theme again VS & welcome back! clap.gif clap.gif
I love it! wub.gif
thomas_sweden
yaay, great clap.gif
ilvalentino
hi guys ! how can i download these themes ?
ArthurWill
laugh.gif Thank you Jasnasto.

May be I should put the model of the mobile on previews after this. I didnt because the heading of my thread is Vswindtalker's K750 themes. And in this thread I only post K750 theme

wallbash.gif I didn't pay attention to the title of this thread. Dig a hole for me please, I need jump right in. wacko.gif

Anyway, thanks Jasna + VS. Will load this theme into my mom's K750 once it is available. thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
@rtp and thomas - thanks a lot.

@ilvalentino - it is already in downloads.

@Arthur - haha.gif no problem, very happy to hear that.

grouphug.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Cool looking theme wind smile.gif clap.gif
Sedma
Welcome back vs clapping.gif It's nice to see you again. I hope you spent pleasant time smile.gif

And you're back with fab theme. It's your clear style again with great combination of colors. I like it clap.gif
vswindtalker
@mohammed - thank you my friend. byebye.gif

@sedma - thanks a lot, glad that you like the theme. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
A new Tux

user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
good one wind clap.gif clap.gif
Oopsession
New Tux looks great clap.gif clap.gif and congrats on your new K800 phone wow.gif i am really happy for you winkiss.gif byebye.gif
dr_megabyte
Very nice tux-themes! thumbsup.gif

And welcome to the promised land of 240x320 pixels!
thomas_sweden
wow, lovely clap.gif

doc- haha.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Great themes, my friend!
bj1605
Great theme VS, just one thing, the tab selected is a bit squashed and it doesn't look like the kind of thing that goes on a tab select. I did the same thing in my last theme :blush:
storm016
congratulations on the new phone clap.gif and what a tux theme my friend smile.gif .. well done
jasnasto
Nice looking Tux theme, although the first one is more to my taste... smile.gif

Congrats for the new phone, seems I'll be the only one left with k750 soon... sad.gif
Bishop_Bacon
At the moment, I'm feeding my mob with new themes and your Silver Tux looks great on it smile.gif
el_yemo
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jan 16 2007, 04:27 AM)
Congrats for the new phone, seems I'll be the only one left with k750 soon... sad.gif
[right][snapback]274773[/snapback][/right]

happy.gif yes, about the pro themers but some amateurs like me still have the k750 and it's seems to stay a little longer.

nice tux theme VS and congrats for the new phone thumbsup.gif ....humm oh I'm not suscribed on your homesite!!! :S

...suscribing...
vswindtalker
QUOTE(el_yemo @ Jan 17 2007, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jan 16 2007, 04:27 AM)

happy.gif yes, about the pro themers but some amateurs like me still have the k750 and it's seems to stay a little longer.

nice tux theme VS and congrats for the new phone thumbsup.gif ....humm oh I'm not suscribed on your homesite!!! :S

...suscribing...
[right][snapback]275287[/snapback][/right]

I dont think that you can assume Jasnasto as an amateur. haha.gif But let me say something, K750 is really a very good phone, and its unnecessary to pay a lot for the differences in K800. (I got the phone because I only paid VTA, it was like a present from my operator. tongue.gif )
And the worst is it will be very hard for me to get used to theme for K800. wallbash.gif
zjurina
@el_yemo

heh... the K750...

still, must say you, re quite modest sleep.gif

your "Faith" looks more than good !

______ but remember, vs. had won a number of cans with K750 !
and so many other themers !
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jan 16 2007, 01:27 PM)
Nice looking Tux theme, although the first one is more to my taste...  smile.gif

I agree, I am still using the first tux on my K750 and I think it is the one which I used longest on my phone. (Btw I'm still keeping my 750 and my K500 has retired. Hard to say but I got 4 personal mobiles)

Jasna, you know what, I think I will keep on theming 750 because I couldnt put the things together for the last 2 days for a 800 standby. Sometimes the standby looks too empty, and if I add something I dont like it because it seems too busy. wallbash.gif

Thanks for the visit. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
@ Bishop, Bj, Storm, Thomas, Mohammed, Patrick, Doc - thanks a lot. byebye.gif
grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
@Oops - thanks. wub.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Jan 17 2007, 06:56 PM)
@el_yemo

heh... the K750...

still, must say you, re quite modest  sleep.gif

your "Faith" looks more than good !

______ but remember, vs. had won a number of cans with K750 !
and so many other themers !
[right][snapback]275298[/snapback][/right]

True.
Zj thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
el_yemo
@Vs: no, Jasnasto is a Pro themer, I said that to myself, I'm in the beginning of themeing...

@Zj: Yes, I know he had as Jasna had won several cans with the k750... my point is I will keep themeing on the k750 for a little longer because I'm not thinking to change the phone soon... or maybe for the w810 just to not drop my 1GB memory stick...

grouphug.gif
jasnasto
I dont think that you can assume Jasnasto as an amateur.

I do... haha.gif

Jasna, you know what, I think I will keep on theming 750 because I couldnt put the things together for the last 2 days for a 800 standby. Sometimes the standby looks too empty, and if I add something I dont like it because it seems too busy.

I feel the same when I theme for big screens, but it gets better with every new theme... at least I think so... wacko.gif
el_yemo
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Jan 17 2007, 10:15 AM)
I dont think that you can assume Jasnasto as an amateur.

I do... haha.gif
[right][snapback]275319[/snapback][/right]

LOL laugh.gif you are not!!!!
vswindtalker
I have made this one lately, and trying to adapt to 240x320 screen themes.
Hope you will like! And the green version is on the way.

user posted image

user posted image
vswindtalker
And here is the green version.

user posted image

user posted image
jasnasto
Both versions look great, although I have to admit blue version looks somehow more stylish. Also the animation is far better looking in blue... thumbsup.gif

*I can't help seeing that tiny bump on the top of the orb...*
vswindtalker
Another Tux, this time as Neo. ...hehe

user posted image

user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
Blue one is excellent smile.gif
Sedma
Fantastic themes, so elegant, so clear, so beautiful. I like them, but I like green more cause that kind of blue looks more like pink (or is it my monitor that shows pink unsure.gif). 10.gifthumbsup.gifclap.gif
thomas_sweden
another great theme clap.gif
simplyjinz
wow! way to go m8! really cool theme! clapping.gif
vswindtalker
@Jas @Sedma - ladies, thanks for beautiful and nice comments. The tastes, how different. Some like blue, some like green. That is the beauty of life. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

@Mohammed - Thank you.
vswindtalker
Stucked in Tux.

Edit: A new version is created.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.