Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
jasnasto
Your theme for this week TMC looks really good... very attractive colour combo and images... also great barwork, as usual... but I especially love the detail on the softkeys, extremely nice touch... clap.gif
Still, have to agree with Sedma about the oriental part ... surrender.gif
alymantos
byebye.gif Waiting for the car theme, it is fabolous. And the TMC entry is perfect. thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
Really nice TMC entry VS, but i have to agree with the girls about the oriental part, but still a great looking theme clap.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Sedma @ Nov 20 2006, 12:55 PM)
I like Oriental theme, it's clean as usual and good looking. Color combination is ok. But I also think that it could be more oriental, like you put "techno" style in your car theme. Bars are to clear for oriental theme (it's only my opinion). But your car theme is amazing (at least what is shown) notworthy.gif
[right][snapback]256340[/snapback][/right]

Sed, thanks for the visit and the comment. Car theme is ready, it will be in my thread tonight. For the oriental theme, sorry but I do not agree with you. Personally I dont want to use background shapes or pictures in my themes (except one which is in the kitchen waiting for me to finish it). Thats why I use that colors. The pictures I use is reflecting the orient more then enough i suppose. And i prefer to reflect the spirit with the color combination. These colors are very popular in Mezopotamia.
Nonetheless, Im really appreciated whatever you write to my thread. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Nov 20 2006, 01:04 PM)
Your theme for this week TMC looks really good... very attractive colour combo and images... also great barwork, as usual... but I especially love the detail on the softkeys, extremely nice touch...  clap.gif
Still, have to agree with Sedma about the oriental part ...  surrender.gif
[right][snapback]256347[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Jasnasto, for the nice compliments about the theme. Hmmm, about the oriental I wrote to Sed, I dont know, may be you are right. Thanks for the visit. byebye.gif

QUOTE(Oopsession @ Nov 20 2006, 05:27 PM)
Really nice TMC entry VS, but i have to agree with the girls about the oriental part, but still a great looking theme  clap.gif  grouphug.gif  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]256420[/snapback][/right]

Oops, welcome to my thread, and thanks for the compliments. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(alymantos @ Nov 20 2006, 05:16 PM)
byebye.gif Waiting for the car theme, it is fabolous. And the TMC entry is perfect. thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]256418[/snapback][/right]

Check it out. On the way. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
The new theme.: GOLF GTI

user posted image

Thanks to Patrick, sharing some ideas about the Golf GTI theme with me. notworthy.gif
rikard_sweden
lokks great clapping.gif wow.gif
maampia
Beautiful!!! Great job VS!!! Really really nice theme! clap.gif
rantanplan
Great theme vs! clap.gif
I'd love to see another theme with all the silver bars and highs, the way you started this one!
Sedma
Great theme vs clap.gif clap.gif. I like your "techno" style clap.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(rantanplan @ Nov 21 2006, 12:53 AM)
Great theme vs!  clap.gif 
I'd love to see another theme with all the silver bars and highs, the way you started this one!
[right][snapback]256598[/snapback][/right]

RTP, here is the version how you wnted it to be.

user posted image
mohammed_intekhab
@wind nice theme i like the tab byebye.gif clap.gif clap.gif and highlight
rjdsouza
@vswindtalker
Congrates on your podium position clapping.gif
vswindtalker
@mohammed @rjdsouza - thank you guys. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
This is a theme which I started for TMC last week, but enter with Chicago Bulls theme instead of this. And its finished.

user posted image
dr_megabyte
Great work on the Golf-themes and I actually like the Orlando Magic-theme better than the one you entered with! thumbsup.gif
Oopsession
wow.gif Great themes 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
shoutout
great looking theme 10.gif
rantanplan
I love 2nd version of your Golf theme clap.gif clap.gif
Orlando Magic is really perfect, I like it much more than your Bulls ... notworthy.gif
Great selected tab thumbsup.gif

Edit: I forgot to give you my congrats on your podium clap.gif
joefox8869
i like the VW golf Theme but where's the downloadable file?
vswindtalker
QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Nov 21 2006, 02:10 PM)
Great work on the Golf-themes and I actually like the Orlando Magic-theme better than the one you entered with! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]256734[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Doc, infact Orlando Magic was my first attempt for that week, but I quit it for Bulls later. And I finished with a little more work now. I have also Miami Heat and Houston Rockets. So I think I will continue on for a while with Nba. I like basketball. smile.gif byebye.gif
alymantos
As expected. Wonderful job Vs. wow.gif 10.gif wow.gif
maampia
Real great NBA themes VS!!! clapping.gif Looking forward in seeing the rest of the teams... thumbsup.gif
thomas_sweden
great themes vs clap.gif keep working, or else whip.gif (even though I never work tongue.gif )
vswindtalker
@shoutout, @joefox - thanks a lot. Happy that you like the themes. byebye.gif

@Oops - Thank you. Appreciated. wub.gif

@Rtp - Thank you. Hmmm, about the Golf GTI theme, you are absulutly right but the yellow bar version is more sharp and readable. Anyhow I will upload the other version too. byebye.gif

@aly - thank you bro. byebye.gif

@Maa - Thanks, I will but not with the same style bars, especially Miami will take me long I think because they have beautiful colors. We will see how it will go. byebye.gif
jasnasto
I actually like the Orlando Magic-theme better than the one you entered with! 

I second that... clap.gif
ilFungoDesign
a really nice theme..i mean the orlando..
Just remember a think...use the pen tool to extract an image from it's backgroung.
The man it's too much pixellated!!!!!!
wink.gif
Cheers!
vswindtalker
QUOTE(ilFungoDesign @ Nov 23 2006, 02:14 PM)
a really nice theme..i mean the orlando..
Just remember a think...use the pen tool to extract an image from it's backgroung.
The man it's too much pixellated!!!!!!
wink.gif
Cheers!
[right][snapback]257399[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the warning mate. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
I got more than 200,000 downloads and an average of 2000 downloads per theme in one year.
Now its time to rest a little bit. grouphug.gif
Oopsession
VS..if you're taking a rest because you need one great clap.gif clap.gif but if it's because of the TMC and voting 1.gif that's not so great sad.gif i just wanted to say..we all know you were not to blame winkiss.gif the same thing can happen to any of us..if you enjoy taking part in TMC then you should continue to do so..we are not blame for how people vote..let Doc take care of keeping TMC fair..he's a real devil2.gif when he gets started laugh.gif grouphug.gif byebye.gif
zjurina
VS byebye.gif hii,

don t worry for the downloads... got them
over 600.000...

and I am tired too, but not of theming...
a huge caugh got me exhausting all long...
this weather is stupidly turned against me!
________

and I have to join OOpsie too...
the votings that Doc mentionned are just an exemple
bro, of curious votings that happens for a while...

remember that I have voted too for you almost all the
time... not as the First everytime, must say, but still I do.
And it was for equitably because you were imo deserved
it...
Not because I m a kind of Fan of yours, but because
your themes which I have voted for were worth these
points !

Go and see what I ve said there too...

You are a HIT Themer in this past time...
And you do not need such a kind of support... etc...

STILL . . . it could be an coincidence... one in a
million, but why should it be excluded too ?

so don t take it on a heart side such strongly, if it is
the reason... heehhhh..

and get theming an another jewell as you know to do...
dr_megabyte
Totally agree with both Oopsie and Z.

Everyone needs a break once in a while, but I really hope the voting business isn't the cause!
maampia
I hope too... sad.gif
mrklan
Great golf and orlando themes... clap.gif
Sedma
I'm sorry to hear that you're tired sad.gif. I like your style very much, and your themes have always been somehow fresh and clean. If you qiut, m9 will lose one excellent themer and people who use your themes won't enjoy in them anymore sad.gif
rantanplan
I already miss your work & I think you shouldn't react that way for something that obviously isn't your fault. Please, we all want you active wub.gif
vswindtalker
user posted image
vswindtalker
user posted image

user posted image

Animated Standby Image
zjurina
splendid thms vs ! clap.gif thumbsup.gif

high contrast on highlighted and a Navigation clean as
a babies a** skin... great great great !

and for a TMC, an very nice animation thumbsup.gif
mrklan
Great "Midnight Club 3" theme and very nice TMC theme... clapping.gif
Oopsession
TMC entry is 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
jasnasto
Nice to see you back, vs... grouphug.gif

Very nice and detailed work on Midnight Club... clap.gif clap.gif

As for your TMC entry, it looks fine, with good barwork as usual... it is a shame tho, that the animation effects the quality of the standby image, at least that's my opinion... also these gradients of the backgrounds don't look that perfect on the k750 phone...
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Dec 3 2006, 10:00 PM)
splendid thms vs !  clap.gif  thumbsup.gif

high contrast on highlighted and a Navigation clean as
a babies a** skin... great great great !

and for a TMC, an very nice animation  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]260796[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for the compliments mate. I have been really very busy and I couldnt resist to spend my Sunday on a half finished winter theme to participate in TMC. Im glad you like the themes. byebye.gif

@Mrklan and @Oops - Thank you a lot. I am very glad to hear that.
bj1605
Great themes VS!! I love the colours u use like the orange on golf theme
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Dec 4 2006, 10:59 AM)
Nice to see you back, vs...  grouphug.gif

Very nice and detailed work on Midnight Club...  clap.gif clap.gif

As for your TMC entry, it looks fine, with good barwork as usual... it is a shame tho, that the animation effects the quality of the standby image, at least that's my opinion... also these gradients of the backgrounds don't look that perfect on the k750 phone...
[right][snapback]260998[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Jasnasto. Yes you are right. You lose some quality with an animation and I dont use animations in my themes regularly. But this winter/december theme, I thought how can it be w/o snow. haha.gif
I think you meant the backgrounds of the highlight bars. Im using the theme for the moment and bars are looking very good after my opinion. In fact I wanted to make some icy type of bars but I couldnt manage and the time for me was too short.
Thanks for the visit and comments. byebye.gif
jasnasto
I think you meant the backgrounds of the highlight bars

In fact, no... I meant the navigation background and the others that follow... but don't take me too seriously, seems I'm an extreme perfectionist... wallbash.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(jasnasto @ Dec 4 2006, 08:27 PM)
I think you meant the backgrounds of the highlight bars

In fact, no... I meant the navigation background and the others that follow... but don't take me too seriously, seems I'm an extreme perfectionist... wallbash.gif
[right][snapback]261140[/snapback][/right]

Sure you are and thats the reason why its important what you said and taken seriously. thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
It's hard to spot things to nag about in your work.. wallbash.gif
Everything looks like it should and text colors and functionality is always good so I will just say, really great work! thumbsup.gif I see a badge coming your way..
Sedma
I don't like to repeat myself, but what else can I do when I come to your thread? Fab themes 10.gif 10.gif clap.gif, I agree with zj completly notworthy.gif. Fantastic work clap.gif
Why I think that doc has right about badge smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.