Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
Rustico64
Hi VS

io like the Bar's of your TMC Theme, cool design.

Good Luck

Rusty

They are my TMC BattleBull
Bulls by Rustico

QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Nov 10 2006, 09:51 AM)
This will be my TMC entry for this week. (May be with some minor changes)

thomas_sweden
great theme vs, but one thing that isn't very much to complain on is that the lower last pixels of the bull isn't visible... nothing important, but just to say it to you smile.gif
maampia
Hi VS, great start with the Bulls theme! Will surely come out real beautiful! clapping.gif
kjherstin
The bulls theme is looking great so far. I like the metal border very much.
BadBoyThemer
nice work on the latest stuff mate

and congrats on tmc win notworthy.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Good theme wind.
This is my first post in your thread byebye.gif
jasnasto
Looking good so far vs, great barwork as usual... clap.gif
The one thing I don't like is the player on the softkeys, especially on the standby screen... surrender.gif
WCoC
thumbsup.gif clap.gif
jdjMadDog
great start of TMC Theme clap.gif clap.gif like it a lot!!
shoutout
tmc theme looks great 10.gif
vswindtalker
Here is my entry for TMC: NBA Team Logo; CHICAGO BULLS

user posted image
vswindtalker
notworthy.gif Thanks a lot to all guys and girls who visited my thread and help me out with their valuable comments.
Oopsession
Looks great VS clap.gif clap.gif byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
looks really good vs clapping.gif
zjurina
Looks fine now ws...

still the fire prevents better deepness effect,
because it is light...

a darker background would gived more deep vs the softs.

It still remains splendid theme and one of my favourites!
Rustico64
I am stunning

very excelent design.

user posted image

Reg's

Rusty
rantanplan
Great theme vs clap.gif
vswindtalker
@rusty, thanks a lot.

QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Nov 10 2006, 05:50 PM)
great theme vs, but one thing that isn't very much to complain on is that the lower last pixels of the bull isn't visible... nothing important, but just to say it to you smile.gif
[right][snapback]252675[/snapback][/right]

@thomas, yea you are right but at the begining I made it delibaretly, but I didnt like it too. So it is fixed. I hope you like the new version.

QUOTE(jasnasto @ Nov 11 2006, 11:50 AM)
Looking good so far vs, great barwork as usual...  clap.gif
The one thing I don't like is the player on the softkeys, especially on the standby screen...  surrender.gif
[right][snapback]252941[/snapback][/right]

@jas, neither me. But you know when you stuck on something you just continue with it and try different variants. This is what I was doing. So for this kind of situation the best is to have a break. And I did like that.
It cost me a lot because I came and spent 3 hours in the office on sunday. You now why. haha.gif

QUOTE(zjurina @ Nov 12 2006, 10:16 PM)
Looks fine now ws...

still the fire prevents better deepness effect,
because it is light...

a darker background would gived more deep vs the softs.

It still remains splendid theme and one of my favourites!
[right][snapback]253461[/snapback][/right]

Zj, you are definatly right but for me that was the onl orijinalty of the theme. It seemed to me if I avoid to use that fire it come out to be a regular theme. Thats why I insisted on that. weightlift.gif

BBT, Rantanplan, WCoC, Oopsie, Jdj, Shoutout, Maam, Mohammed - thanks a lot to all of you for the nice comments. notworthy.gif
thomas_sweden
this one is much better vs clapping.gif
Sedma
I must admit that I expected something like that. You are really great themer, with good taste and great talent. Theme is clear with only few details (just enough), combination of colors is perfect. The only thing that I should change is background of scrollbar. I should put some darker color to fit with background of the screen. This is so small thing that maybe it's not worth to mention but I know you won't mind.
All in all, perfect job 10.gif notworthy.gif and like RTP wrote in my thread "Paaaaaaaaaaaat, you're in danger boy! lol" (it much fit in your thread clap.gif)
vswindtalker
@Thomas, thanks.

QUOTE(Sedma @ Nov 13 2006, 11:41 AM)
I must admit that I expected something like that. You are really great themer, with good taste and great talent. Theme is clear with only few details (just enough), combination of colors is perfect. The only thing that I should change is background of scrollbar. I should put some darker color to fit with background of the screen. This is so small thing that maybe it's not worth to mention but I know you won't mind.
All in all, perfect job 10.gif notworthy.gif and like RTP wrote in my thread "Paaaaaaaaaaaat, you're in danger boy! lol" (it much fit in your thread clap.gif)
[right][snapback]253761[/snapback][/right]

Sedma, thanks for the sweet comments for my theming. Hmmm, I am trying to be good. whistle.gif
For the next step, I will go some darker colors in my theming and hopefully it will be in K800 when I get a new phone. (I am waiting to have a bit more points in my account at my mobile operator to buy it cheaper).
For Pat, I may say that he's really good. You may improve your manuplation in using photoshop or the software you are using but designing talent is something else. It improves also but very slow and you have limits with your abilities. I think he got both, thats why he's very good.
And I think the more good themers in this site will come out to be more powerful Mobile9. byebye.gif grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
Just a try:

user posted image
jasnasto
It cost me a lot because I came and spent 3 hours in the office on sunday. You now why.

I know, but it looks much better now... clap.gif
Rustico64
Hi VS

Can i have the phone number of her haha.gif, cool setup of background simple and functionality looks nice clap.gif .

Rusty

QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Nov 13 2006, 10:44 AM)
Just a try:

vswindtalker
QUOTE(Rustico64 @ Nov 13 2006, 01:33 PM)
Hi VS

Can i have the phone number of her haha.gif, cool setup of background simple and functionality looks nice clap.gif .

Rusty

Just a try:

[right][snapback]253806[/snapback][/right]

Rusty I dont have the phone number of her, even if I got it I would prefer to keep it for me. devil2.gif haha.gif
Rustico64
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Nov 13 2006, 12:09 PM)
QUOTE(Rustico64 @ Nov 13 2006, 01:33 PM)
Hi VS

Rusty

Just a try:

[right][snapback]253806[/snapback][/right]

Rusty I dont have the phone number of her, even if I got it I would prefer to keep it for me. devil2.gif haha.gif
[right][snapback]253824[/snapback][/right]

s***! wacko.gif stupid.gif
thomas_sweden
looks good thumbsup.gif but if it's posible, try to get the ''chairs'' (if it is ment to be a chair) seat a little more... err... I don't now how to say it but, bigger if you know what I mean...
Oopsession
VS..now we see the devil2.gif in you laugh.gif great theme clap.gif clap.gif
jdjMadDog
winds like your TMC red Theme thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif
and the "chair" lady is intreresting looking Theme tongue.gif clapping.gif
Lionet
Your Chikago Bulls is great! So clear but so expressive! I love the flame upon the softkeys. it's just fantastic
mohammed_intekhab
congrate vswind for TMC win
Rustico64
Hi VS

Congrat.. to 2. Place in TMC. clap.gif

Reg's

Rusty byebye.gif
Sedma
Cograts for the podium clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks.

dr_megabyte
Joanna looks very nice and the theme is not bad either! tongue.gif The black text on the titles could have been a bit more readable though..
vswindtalker
Doc, thank you. And btw sorry for to be so late for responding. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
My TMC entry for ORIENTAL:

user posted image
vswindtalker
And another car theme, which was waiting for ages to be finished. At last I will finish it tonight I suppose. byebye.gif

user posted image

thomas_sweden
great oriental theme, but is it ''enough'' oriental? really good cartheme thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
Thomas, thank you.
But you prefer writing instead of making themes. Hmmm, thats good too. byebye.gif
zjurina
Extreme ! thumbsup.gif 10.gif

very very good work - nice and clear !
Bishop_Bacon
I looked a long time at your Oriental theme, enjoying the unusual color combination smile.gif Nice one.
maampia
Love your Orient theme, specifically the color combination!!! clapping.gif

And that car theme is awesome!!! notworthy.gif
WCoC
10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
mrklan
Great TMC theme... clap.gif clapping.gif
rantanplan
Great barwork and great colour combination on your entry!
Amazing barwork on your car theme, looks insane! clap.gif

vswindtalker
Thank you Rtp. Now I will work a little bit more on this car theme and create another version. byebye.gif
Rustico64
Hi VS

Still one of the best......

still there is 10 favorites i need help surrender.gif

Rusty
Lionet
@vs, your theme for TMC is one of the best this week. Nice and clear colors. This theme must be on podium!
and @thomas - yes, it is oriental enough!
Sedma
I like Oriental theme, it's clean as usual and good looking. Color combination is ok. But I also think that it could be more oriental, like you put "techno" style in your car theme. Bars are to clear for oriental theme (it's only my opinion). But your car theme is amazing (at least what is shown) notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.