Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Bishop Bacon @ Oct 5 2006, 07:27 PM)
Just beautiful. Can't think of another matching adjective right now smile.gif  A fine example of a non-technical theme that makes the color Grey look good.
[right][snapback]241898[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Bishop, I like my themes that way. Im happy that you like it.

QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Oct 5 2006, 08:41 PM)
I agree with both the ladies clapping.gif a great theme truly 10.gif
[right][snapback]241923[/snapback][/right]

You are welcome Adonis. Thanks a lot.

QUOTE(Sedma @ Oct 5 2006, 10:14 PM)
wow theme looks beautiful, simple but with few details that make theme excellent thumbsup.gif. The best part is tab selected wich looks like sunset and it perfectly fits into whole theme notworthy.gif. I have only two small notes. Did you ty to use for font color and slider color the same color you use for time and operator name on standby screen? I think that it would fit better and it wouldn't be less readable because difference is not big. But it's only my opinion smile.gif
[right][snapback]241953[/snapback][/right]

What I understood is you suggest to use the color I use for the slider also as the text color. Sedma, I have already tried that one, it seems ok on the computer but not on the phone. I see the point, it looks really much more outstanding that way but not functional. Thank you for the comment, and thank you that you really care about my work.

QUOTE(CrystalEYE @ Oct 6 2006, 04:08 PM)
wub.gif I love this theme! Such a warm colorsheme. K610-Conversion? Shouldnt be a lot of work, I think its almost the same sizes.
[right][snapback]242138[/snapback][/right]

Crystal, sorry for the late answer but I did the both at the same time. And I saw only the inputs are changing and the rest is the same so now I am getting prepared to make conversions of my themes which I like most, to K610.
vswindtalker
@rjdsouza - thanks for the compliment mate.

QUOTE(zjurina @ Oct 7 2006, 11:27 PM)
QUOTE(rjdsouza @ Oct 7 2006, 08:29 PM)
it's 2.30am & I'm looking at it in a darken room... it's blinding! I like!  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]242451[/snapback][/right]

it s fireing on my W810 !

great theme vs clap.gif
[right][snapback]242464[/snapback][/right]

Zj, mate Im happy. Fireing.... haha.gif

QUOTE(maampia @ Oct 9 2006, 05:54 AM)
Ohhhhh wowwwwwwwwwww VS!!! Love it to bits!!! wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

The color is awesome! Will surely look great on the phone!!! notworthy.gif

[right][snapback]242813[/snapback][/right]

Yes maam, tested and really its looking very good on the phone. byebye.gif

QUOTE(rantanplan @ Oct 9 2006, 08:35 AM)
WOW! That's a beauty! I love it!  10.gif
[right][snapback]242836[/snapback][/right]

@rantanplan- thank you a lot.
CrystalEYE
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Oct 9 2006, 01:41 PM)
Crystal, sorry for the late answer but I did the both at the same time. And I saw only the inputs are changing and the rest is the same so now I am getting prepared to make conversions of my themes which I like most, to K610.
[right][snapback]242927[/snapback][/right]

wow.gif Now thats some good news!!
dr_megabyte
Sunset is another great one! thumbsup.gif
Sedma
What I understood is you suggest to use the color I use for the slider also as the text color.

No, I thought on font color on background, popup, morelist and activity menu. But never mind, theme looks fabulous notworthy.gif
Oopsession
Hi hun.. i have finished the conversion for you winkiss.gif you can see it in my thread byebye.gif
vswindtalker
Altough I couldnt have enough time this week for theming, I was able to finish with my Clouds theme for Tmc this week.
Here it goes;

user posted image
jdjMadDog
Everything is said in the TMC
thumbsup.gif 10.gif
Oopsession
clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif love your bars.. great looking theme clap.gif
zjurina
10.gif thumbsup.gif

really a good one...

love very these titles and bars !

SPLENDID theme clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

note:
only a midlle softkeys ornament perhaps a little too big,
and maybe the oval is not well shaped...
alymantos
woooow 10.gif
Great Tmc entry windtalker. Love it. byebye.gif notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Oct 14 2006, 08:59 PM)
10.gif  thumbsup.gif

really a good one...

love very these titles and bars !

SPLENDID theme  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif

note:
only a midlle softkeys ornament perhaps a little too big,
and maybe the oval is not well shaped...
[right][snapback]244345[/snapback][/right]

Zj, thank you for the comment. I know why the middle of the softkey was appearing like that. It was because of emboss. Without emboss it was not good as a whole and with emboss the middle was like that.
As I wrote before I got very limited time this week, so I could only manage to make a new softkey from the begining on sunday and finalise my clouds theme.
Thank you for the reminder. (If you was not writing that I probably act like a lazy and did not touch it. I think now its looking better) notworthy.gif byebye.gif

user posted image
thomas_sweden
I love your TMC entry! thumbsup.gif wow.gif byebye.gif
zjurina
"...Thank you for the reminder. (If you was not writing that I probably act like a lazy and did not touch it. I think now its looking better) notworthy.gif byebye.gif

.... much, much better thumbsup.gif
CrystalEYE
Thank you for the Converison, looks great on the phne, although the orange color is a bit mismatching the red shell wink.gif

The TMC Entry looks good, I like that decent gradients on the softs.
mrklan
Looking good theme and interesting design... thumbsup.gif
farfallinanera
I love too much your theme about clouds clap.gif clapping.gif
maampia
Great theme VS, very nice looking bars too!!! clapping.gif Only downside of a great looking bar like yours is that it sacrifices a bit it's functionality, you know for those long text... wink.gif
zjurina
Congrats for a new Pod my friend clap.gif clap.gif clap:

and thanks so much for your votings notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Finnally we make a very nice gathering.gif cheers.gif group of themers, ha !
Patrick_Lippe
Your designs are great but a bit unfunctionable. When you get the balance between that, you will win loads of tmc's.
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Oct 17 2006, 01:49 AM)
Congrats for a new Pod my friend  clap.gif  clap.gif  clap:

and thanks so much for your votings notworthy.gif  notworthy.gif

Finnally we make a very nice  gathering.gif  cheers.gif group of themers, ha !
[right][snapback]245026[/snapback][/right]

Thanks Zj. And agree with that. cheers.gif thumbs_up.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Oct 17 2006, 01:53 AM)
Your designs are great but a bit unfunctionable. When you get the balance between that, you will win loads of tmc's.
[right][snapback]245029[/snapback][/right]

Good to see around Pat; Hmmmmm, I dont agree with what you said, only if you are not talking about the clouds theme. In clouds theme because of the shape of the bars, you may call it unfunctioanal. In a way yes. But normally its my first priority when making a theme. If you have time take a look in my past themes and if you insist what you are saying about functionality then I will be questioning myself about it. (as long as the critic is coming from a themer like you). byebye.gif
maampia
Congrats VS!!! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

Cheers!!! cheers.gif
Patrick_Lippe
I will explain it better. I was talking about esp. your latest, but more themes can have a better functionality. I themed exactly like you, that's why i am telling you. When you achieve a better balance, you will theme better imo than you are now already are doing.

I will explain what i mean with functionality, sometimes you use details in your bars. Like the science fiction and i saw an autumn one having that too. Details are ok, but imo you should try to make them smaller now it bothers the text. This is what i mean. As i said i themed exactly like you, i made more than 200 themes like that, nowadays i prefer a bit more functional theming. I am not saying that you should do it, but when you do it you will achieve better balanced themes.

Don't see it as critism. I see in you the next CT, so that's why i am giving you this advice.

Imo to less people on m9 are giving advice into theming, i would be happy with it because critism will make you better and not the word great.
maampia
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Oct 17 2006, 03:19 PM)
Imo to less people on m9 are giving advice into theming, i would be happy with it because critism will make you better and not the word great.
[right][snapback]245107[/snapback][/right]

I agree 100%!!! It's the only way we improve in what we do... thumbsup.gif

If I'm as good as you are Pat, I would be more confident to say my piece too! thumbs_up.gif
vswindtalker
Pat, thank you. Its not a problem even you make critisizm on my themes. I always get it friendly, like sharing experience.
Now I understand better what you mean. You are right about what you wrote. Its a little bit different what you see on the phone and on the monitor. Science fiction movies theme is a little bit crowded and fancy but I used it on my phone for a while and its really functional and readable. Generally you are right, I will be more careful about that. Now I am preparing for this week, concept cars and I will be waiting your comment about it after a early post to the thread.
Thanks a lot for bothering for my work. Appreciate that. notworthy.gif byebye.gif
Sedma
first, congrats on podium clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif user posted image

Second, I agree with Pat about your last theme. Theme realy looks fabulous, but it's not fully functional. At least, it's not for my taste. What I mean is that in my language some words are to long so they go over bars. But as I wrote, theme looks perfectly done, I esp like an idea for tabs and softkeys clapping.gif

I would like to write more but my english is so poor that sometimes I don't understand myself sad.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(maampia @ Oct 17 2006, 10:34 AM)
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Oct 17 2006, 03:19 PM)
[right][snapback]245107[/snapback][/right]

I agree 100%!!! It's the only way we improve in what we do... thumbsup.gif

If I'm as good as you are Pat, I would be more confident to say my piece too! thumbs_up.gif

[right][snapback]245109[/snapback][/right]

For me you are always wellcome Maam. notworthy.gif But I agree with Pat and not. I beleive mostly it is not because ppl are not giving advices but its not taken friendly in this site by the people. (Thats my opinion) So everybody prefers to say "oooh great, very nice, big progress, improvement in your last themes.....etc". I dont know but I am not eager to give advice to anybody unless he demands my opinion after my experience.

On my side all the comments are welcome. I do what I do as a hobby, and I like it more when I do something better. byebye.gif

vswindtalker
QUOTE(Sedma @ Oct 17 2006, 10:48 AM)
first, congrats on podium clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif user posted image

Second, I agree with Pat about your last theme. Theme realy looks fabulous, but it's not fully functional. At least, it's not for my taste. What I mean is that in my language some words are to long so they go over bars. But as I wrote, theme looks perfectly done, I esp like an idea for tabs and softkeys clapping.gif

I would like to write more but my english is so poor that sometimes I don't understand myself sad.gif
[right][snapback]245113[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Sedma.
You are welcome with your comments, and the last clouds theme is not my pure style also but something different in TMC. I was aware of the fact also when I was doing it, and I tried as much as I can but still the theme have problems with functionality. It was a try.
You continuously put this poor english excuse, which is not true. Even if you are not good to express yourself perfectly, I will try to and write you back if I got something not clear. So dont keep yourself at least, for writing to me. I always appreciate your visit and comments.
Thanks a lot again for the valuable comments. notworthy.gif byebye.gif
Sedma
You continuously put this poor english excuse, which is not true. Even if you are not good to express yourself perfectly, I will try to and write you back if I got something not clear. So dont keep yourself at least, for writing to me.
deal thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Sedma @ Oct 17 2006, 01:20 PM)
You continuously put this poor english excuse, which is not true. Even if you are not good to express yourself perfectly, I will try to and write you back if I got something not clear. So dont keep yourself at least, for writing to me.
deal thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]245146[/snapback][/right]

clap.gif Perfect.
vswindtalker
My entry for TMC - Concept Cars. It will be in downloads soon. Comments are welcome as always. byebye.gif grouphug.gif

user posted image

jasnasto
Nice detailed work vs clap.gif
alymantos
Perfection. Great entry Vs. 10.gif 10.gif 10.gif
Oopsession
I think Jas and alymantos said it all 10.gif Nice detailed work clap.gif and looks fantastic clap.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
Patrick_Lippe
Great theme, VS. This a great functionable theme.
Oopsession
I have done the conversion of the Mustang theme for you winkiss.gif it's in validation.. i hope it looks as good on the K750 as it does on the W810 grouphug.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Oopsession @ Oct 20 2006, 05:45 PM)
I have done the conversion of the Mustang theme for you  winkiss.gif it's in validation.. i hope it looks as good on the K750 as it does on the W810  grouphug.gif  byebye.gif
[right][snapback]245956[/snapback][/right]

Oh! you are so kind, thank you a lot. I love it. winkiss.gif winkiss.gif wub.gif
vswindtalker
Modified Audi theme

user posted image

Waiting for validation.
Oopsession
laugh.gif Looks great clap.gif clap.gif i'm off to change mine as Pat suggested laugh.gif
Bishop_Bacon
You know how to make a nearly-monochrome theme look exciting! I like the subtle curved look you gave the status- and softbars.
Patrick_Lippe
And that is exactly what i had in mind, a great theme. Great balance and the textcolouring is superb!
dr_megabyte
The first version was very good, the second even better! thumbsup.gif
zjurina
join Patrick and Doc clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Oopsession
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Oct 5 2006, 04:06 PM)
My new one.

user posted image
[right][snapback]241878[/snapback][/right]

Hi VS, if you have the time could you convert Sunset theme for the W810 notworthy.gif , i love this one, perfect colouring for the W810 clap.gif .. take your time i'm not in a hurry grouphug.gif byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
very good theme wow.gif
rantanplan
Last version of your TMC entry is the best, detailed work & fuctional theme thumbsup.gif
Congrats on your last 2 podiums clap.gif clap.gif
Sorry, for not being able to comment earlier sad.gif
vswindtalker
@thomas, @rantanplan

thank you a lot.
Oopsession
About theme creator hun, don't worry it's a bug laugh.gif theme will show ok on the phone winkiss.gif byebye.gif
zjurina
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

HEYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT WINNING 10.gif

CONGRATS MATE - WELL DESERVED thumbsup.gif

I hurry to try it... just saw that it is gone trough
the Validation thumbsup.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.