Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Sedma @ Sep 5 2006, 03:36 PM)
Your highlights, titles and esp tabs are fantastic. So clear with excellent details... I like it clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif
If you put Richard Dean Anderson instead of that girl/woman I would like it more smile.gif
[right][snapback]233256[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Sedma. Ok now I am starting a theme with RDA. byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
a nice theme devil2.gif tongue.gif byebye.gif
maampia
Ahhh... Hot hot hot!!! devil2.gif clapping.gif
jasnasto
Great barwork as usual... clap.gif
Oopsession
I agree with the girls 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif but with johnny Depp or even better...adonis demon wub.gif
CrystalEYE
I DEMAND a K700 version, right now!!!!!!!!!!

*pleeeeeeassssseee!!!!*
Bishop_Bacon
Hehe. "Technical" barwork combined with such an ...uhm... non-technical background image. user posted image Works fantastic. Very well done.
adonisdemon
but with johnny Depp or even better...adonis demon

johnny depp? he's oooold!!! 1.gif nice conversion with oopsie's pics would be perfect!!! (i have loads devil2.gif )

vs - nice work, but i think this theme would look better with simple bars and highlights, the picture and the technical highlights and bars contradict each other. just my opinion wink.gif
zjurina
one of the best themes I saw clap.gif 10.gif
WCoC
Your last theme was incredible !(Downtown) Youre one of the finest themers in here !! notworthy.gif 10.gif
thomas_sweden
@oops- do you mean I'm a girl? ohmy.gif crybaby.gif tongue.gif
dr_megabyte
QUOTE(thomas_sweden @ Sep 6 2006, 09:28 PM)
@oops- do you mean I'm a girl? ohmy.gif crybaby.gif tongue.gif
[right][snapback]233764[/snapback][/right]
You disagree!? tongue.gif

Excellent theme once again! The barwork is perfect!
storm016
very nice ... clap.gif .. those tabs ... perfect smile.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Oopsession @ Sep 5 2006, 09:43 PM)
I agree with the girls  10.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif  but with johnny Depp or even better...adonis demon  wub.gif
[right][snapback]233395[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Oops, I agree with adonis that Depp is cold. So forget about it. My talents about photoshop is not sufficient enough to make a adonis theme yet. byebye.gif devil2.gif devil2.gif

QUOTE(CrystalEYE @ Sep 5 2006, 09:52 PM)
I DEMAND a K700 version, right now!!!!!!!!!!

*pleeeeeeassssseee!!!!*
[right][snapback]233400[/snapback][/right]

Ok Crystal, you may get it, I hope it will be in the gallery on Monday.

QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Sep 6 2006, 01:55 AM)
but with johnny Depp or even better...adonis demon

johnny depp? he's oooold!!! 1.gif nice conversion with oopsie's pics would be perfect!!! (i have loads devil2.gif )

vs - nice work, but i think this theme would look better with simple bars and highlights, the picture and the technical highlights and bars contradict each other. just my opinion wink.gif
[right][snapback]233471[/snapback][/right]

Hmmmm. I didnt think about it. You can be right. unsure.gif
Send me that pictures of Oopsie, and I will try to make it the way you want it to be. devil2.gif haha.gif
vswindtalker
Thomas, Maam, Jas, Bishop, Zj, WCoC, Doc, Storm

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.
vswindtalker
Here is my new theme.

user posted image
adonisdemon
nice, this has a great blend, technical softkeys, titles, highlights and great colour scheme thumbsup.gif

only nitpicking thing is the tab highlight, doesn't go with the rest of the theme. perhaps a square blue with silver outline? more like your highlights and softkeys?
thomas_sweden
Very nice theme!! smile.gif thumbsup.gif keep it up smile.gif byebye.gif
storm016
another great design ... clap.gif
dr_megabyte
Love this one (too)! clap.gif
zombieking
Outstanding once again 10.gif clap.gif 10.gif
Bishop_Bacon
A winner. smile.gif I'm curious what "Lara" will look like on the mobile.
jasnasto
Great bar work and one of your best themes IMO... clap.gif notworthy.gif

Have to agree with adonis about the tab highlight tho, it just doesn't match with the rest of the theme... surrender.gif
zjurina
Inbeliavable...

so anybody could believe or not...

ws, I was looking at your theme preview uploading picture, and when appearing the highs, main and small

wants to go to make "ad reply"

and then see the replies of adonis and then jasnas...

ws, for the first time I have to object to one of your
works...

cause think too that the highs get a feeling that they dont
kind a fit with a rest of the theme...

which is the same comment as adonis and jasnas...
Oopsession
wow.gif I luv your statusbar overlapping the titles, also the highs and softkeys 10.gif a really great looking theme clap.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Sep 9 2006, 04:11 PM)
nice, this has a great blend, technical softkeys, titles, highlights and great colour scheme thumbsup.gif

only nitpicking thing is the tab highlight, doesn't go with the rest of the theme. perhaps a square blue with silver outline? more like your highlights and softkeys?
[right][snapback]234557[/snapback][/right]

Sure it could be something as you said. I am working on this one for the last 30 days or so. I tried so many highlights and tab selects and decided on these. For tab selection its my nightmare and I can hardly like even what I'm doin. So I'm not very sure taht it goes with the rest of the theme or not but its very readable and functional. I tried the same as a rectangle and a square but I didnt like and made this one.
Adonis thanks for your comment, I will be more careful about that. thumbsup.gif (Ofcourse if I continue making themes because really I feel that I am losing my inspiration)

QUOTE(jasnasto @ Sep 10 2006, 12:30 AM)
Great bar work and one of your best themes IMO... clap.gif notworthy.gif

[right][snapback]234648[/snapback][/right]

Jas, thanks a lot. I was thinking for a long time to make a Tomb Raider theme and I work with this one with a long time. And yeah, I think the same, its one of my best and the one I love it most. I am using this theme and I think I will, for a long time.

QUOTE(zjurina @ Sep 10 2006, 02:02 AM)

ws, for the first time I have to object to one of your
works...

cause think too that the highs get a feeling that they dont
kind a fit with a rest of the theme...

which is the same comment as adonis and jasnas...
[right][snapback]234660[/snapback][/right]

You are always wellcome my friend, I'm sorry that you didnt like the design as a whole. With the highlights I tried a lot of different shapes but I finally decided on this one. The same gradient on the soft keys was come out unreadable on the high bars with the color I use, so I change the gradient to a lighter tone.
If it was you how you would make the bars? Im really corious about it?
vswindtalker
Thomas, Doc, Bishop, Storm, Zombie

Thanks you all for the support and compliments. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Oopsie, I love how you express your thoughts. Thanks a lot. wub.gif tongue.gif
zjurina
"...I'm sorry that you didnt like the design as a whole..."

oh, no... In a contrary - I like it very much as a whole!

I have it from yesterday on my phone...

but I prefer perhaps with a same grey gradient as the tabs...
Patrick_Lippe
Sometimes i miss your themes, like this one. Great to see you developing!

Some advices try to keep them as functional as can be, now you are in the stage of wicked designs. When you add some layers to the bars you have now, it will look even better. Try to work with depth, add sometimes a shadow, inner shadow and satin to achieve this. And believe me more layers on the bars will make it more stunning.

You are doing a great job.....time to get some cups in TMC!
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Sep 11 2006, 11:20 AM)

[right][snapback]235012[/snapback][/right]

Bro, you totally ignore me for the last days. laugh.gif I already have one cup in TMC week 132. whistle.gif tongue.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(zjurina @ Sep 11 2006, 11:04 AM)
I have it from yesterday on my phone...

but I prefer perhaps with a same grey gradient as the tabs...
[right][snapback]235010[/snapback][/right]

I will show you the other highlights I made, right after I will get rid of what Im dealing with.(business life, always trouble and they are more than you can handle everytime)

Btw, when we can have a conversion of the fairy theme for K750. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
Patrick_Lippe
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Sep 11 2006, 12:11 PM)
QUOTE(Patrick_Lippe @ Sep 11 2006, 11:20 AM)

[right][snapback]235012[/snapback][/right]

Bro, you totally ignore me for the last days. laugh.gif I already have one cup in TMC week 132. whistle.gif tongue.gif
[right][snapback]235036[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha i havent looked for ages in the tmc mmmmmm and i was on vacation, congrats haha
zjurina
crybaby.gif crybaby.gif crybaby.gif noooo....

"...Btw, when we can have a conversion of the fairy theme for K750...."

crybaby.gif not for the K750.... crybaby.gif

theres so much tinny details on these themes which are perfectlly fitted on the 240x320 resolurion...

and on the 176x220, I dont know...

its not a prmess, but I ll try to see I could do something.

It was in my mind too at the first time...
maampia
wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif What can I say?! I love it!!! Everything in it is just great!!! notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
a new one. Comments are wellcome as always.

user posted image
Lionet

Tomb Rider is the best! smile.gif But this theme is very nice too! smile.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(Lionet @ Sep 14 2006, 12:02 PM)

Tomb Rider is the best! smile.gif But this theme is very nice too! smile.gif
[right][snapback]235876[/snapback][/right]

Thank you. That is normal, I finished Tomb Raider in a month or so, tried so many alternatives with the bars etc. This one is a two hours play. In fact I like the standby wallpaper. That's it.
I'm fallowing up your thread too even if I'm not writing anything for the moment. thumbsup.gif
Lionet
This one is a two hours play.

I see smile.gif
Sedma
sorry, my mistake, your thread went to second page and I forgot on it sad.gif
Last theme, even it's far, far better than most theme I see, is nice, but not great. It's your fault, you spoiled us showing us what you can smile.gif. But Tomb Raider is almost perfect notworthy.gif 10.gif
dr_megabyte
How about using 99% transparency on EVERYTHING except the background! laugh.gif
And 176x220 is far too small for things like this!
Nice one, mate! thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
@Sedma, thanks a lot.

QUOTE(dr_megabyte @ Sep 14 2006, 01:41 PM)
How about using 99% transparency on EVERYTHING except the background! laugh.gif
And 176x220 is far too small for things like this!
Nice one, mate! thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]235894[/snapback][/right]

Doc, I put my signature under it, and you are right, 176x220 is too small for this. surrender.gif
byebye.gif
jasnasto
2 hours work...?! Looks good ... clap.gif
farfallinanera
hello byebye.gif your themes are very good 10.gif
Patrick_Lippe
great techbarwork
adonisdemon
Nice work VS thumbsup.gif
Like the softkeys and highlights especially wink.gif

*Keep in mind we have younger audiences too, sometimes lovely themes like these can be too much for the younger eyes.
thomas_sweden
nice theme thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Sep 15 2006, 12:39 AM)
Nice work VS thumbsup.gif
Like the softkeys and highlights especially wink.gif

*Keep in mind we have younger audiences too, sometimes lovely themes like these can be too much for the younger eyes.
[right][snapback]236091[/snapback][/right]

Thank you Adonis. You are right, but as a father of two teenagers I think I can make a judgement between nudity and estetic. I think I am careful enough about the matter.
Now I think its time for me to say what I think about this MATURE ITEM +18 sign on the previews. I think this is more appealing for those youngsters, and anybody can put some themes in the gallery containing hard material. There is no limitation for anybody to download these items.
So what I think some admins have to check the themes out and validate it or not to be in the gallery without a Mature Item sign. The assumed adult material can be published in another part of the gallery, where people can access with some age control.
These are my thoughts about the issue and thank you to give me the chance of expressing my way of thinking.
vswindtalker
Jas, Farfallina, Patrick, Thomas

Thank you for the compliments. byebye.gif
augustborn99
i normally leave this board for the theming experts, but i'm stopping by to let you know that in my eyes you have gone through an amazing transformation. looks like you've been going through technical school. methinks some of our tech members may have sprinkled some tech pixie dust?

i last wore your lake reflect thm, now i saw your tomb raider. had to let you know... wink.gif keep it up!
vswindtalker
Started for this week's TMC but ended up in the gallery. A new one for TMC is on the way.

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.