Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
Thanks a lot Sedma. And you know that you were my favorite this week, and you deserved to be on the podium too. Congratulations. clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif

Maampia, I loved the theme you did, it is fantastic. You well deserved the podium also. Thanks a lot and congrats. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

Oopsie, thank you. notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif I was looking for you but you didnt appear in Tmc this week, I always appreciate a lot your comments. Thank you for the support and inspiring comments. wub.gif winkiss.gif
zjurina
clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif congrats buddy !

well deserved Winning thumbsup.gif wow.gif
phirets33k
congrats clap.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
ZJ - Thanks a lot my friend, I get a lot from your style of theming. notworthy.gif

Phirets - Thank you. grouphug.gif
jasnasto
Very nice style and good looking themes, you've become a great themer (or maybe you've always been, didn't follow your work from the very beginning)... clap.gif notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
@jasnasto - thank you, I improve a lot but the most important thing is I'm spending much more time with theming. I think that is the key. It is very appreciating receiving good comments from a legend like you. Thanks a lot again for the nice comments. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
At last I finished this one, it took me so long that I really get bored for the first time durind making a theme. I hope you like it.

user posted image
Patrick_Lippe
i love it 10.gif
zombieking
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 25 2006, 10:43 AM)
At last I finished this one, it took me so long that I really get bored for the first time durind making a theme. I hope you like it.

user posted image
[right][snapback]229991[/snapback][/right]

I love the softkeys and the status bar. Very classy and in keeping with the style of the theme.

I wish I was that good when bored notworthy.gif

10.gif 10.gif
adonisdemon
crazy downtown theme wow.gif
phirets33k
nice wow.gif 10.gif
zjurina
hoolly moolly wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

brethless...

the oldies can now retire wacko.gif

the New Ruler is arrived !

its damm good thumbsup.gif 10.gif
vswindtalker
Pat, Zombieking, Adonis, Phirets, Zjurina

Thank you all. I appreciate. notworthy.gif

@zj - thank you notworthy.gif You are so motivating.
maampia
wow.gif 10.gif *speechless*
thomas_sweden
that downtown theme ohmy.gif busted_cop.gif your theme is to good! you follow the policeman to the jail busted_cop.gif NIICE!!
vswindtalker
@Maam. thank you. (Sorry for the late answer) You have got a very nice entry for TMT but Zj's entry.....it is speechless imo. Your comments are always appreciated. byebye.gif

@thomas, thanks a lot my friend. grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
A new one. Hope you like.

user posted image
jasnasto
Looking nice and green, vswindtalker... smile.gif
maampia
Of course we like it!!! Great theme vswind and very clean, just as how I want it!!! clap.gif
adonisdemon
awsome theme VS clapping.gif
thomas_sweden
your welcome smile.gif and the new theme: I more than like it wow.gif laugh.gif byebye.gif
CrystalEYE
VSery good VSork on the Stargate theme. tongue.gif

But why didnt you use the standby-Softkeys on the whole theme? They look much more interesting imo.
Bishop_Bacon
Nice work smile.gif Perhaps a little more details in the softkeys and highlights? (don't take my words personal; I admit, I'm not the biggest fan of "clean and functional")
dr_megabyte
Both downtown and stargate look soooooo sweet! thumbsup.gif
Sedma
How come I didn't see your awesome Downtown theme before unsure.gif???? Fantastic 10.gif

When I saw Stargate I didn't notice "Atlantis" sad.gif. Theme is fab but I miss RDA in it smile.gif, very profi done, I like it (but I would like more if I see RDA in it smile.gif)
vswindtalker
@Jas - thanks

@Maa - I know, I'm very happy that you like it.

@Adonis - thanks

@Thomas - glad to make you say woooooow.

@Crystal - Yeah, you are right. I think a lot about this, and decided to leave the rest other than standby screen simple. It appeared to crowded to me when I was making the theme. In fact this is a very old one which was almost done but not completed. But agree with you know that it coukd be better if I did what you said. We are all humans open for making mistakes. tongue.gif

@Bishop - Yeah, may be but functionality is my priority. May be someday I will start to make that kind of scraps (imo) also. tongue.gif Thanks for stopping by.

@Dr - When I get a good comment from you or Zj I feel very confident that my theme is really good. Thank you for the compliments.

@Sedma - Thanks for the compliment for the Downtown theme. Yeah, I liked it also a lot and still using it on my mobile.
For Stargate, frankly I dont know alot about the series. I saw and remember the first movie stargate. As I said above to Crystal, it was a theme which I made 6-7 months ago. I just added some details. But I will learn who or what RDA is and will make another one. Always very happy to see you in my thread.
zjurina
Stargate Atlantis is a Super Theme clap.gif

Same objection as crystal,

preciselly why you didnt input the same middle
ornament on the others screens as on the stanby
softkey bar ...
zjurina
oops.gif didnt see that last one...

well... could be thinked about... why not...

byebye.gif
thomas_sweden
@Thomas - glad to make you say woooooow.

haha.gif glad to make me say woooooow? haha.gif that sounds intresting tongue.gif maybe I didn't even say woooooow? ohmy.gif I maybe just screamed WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW wow.gif tongue.gif byebye.gif
Sedma
smile.gif RDA is Richard Dean Anderson... I just love his role (Jack O'Neal) in that series and he himself is not for throw away user posted image

btw, did you use img tag to get full preview in the description box?
vswindtalker
Its already in the gallery for to download.

user posted image
vswindtalker
Warrior, the new theme. Already in the gallery.

user posted image
jasnasto
Looks very good vswindtalker...clap.gif
Patrick_Lippe
i love the barwork
vswindtalker
Coming more.

user posted image
thomas_sweden
and you say me and rik spam? ohmy.gif now I make this as my active spam thread smile.gif tongue.gif (and about the themes, they look great tongue.gif I think it's nessesary to mention that wink.gif ) byebye.gif
Patrick_Lippe
man thats great!
thomas_sweden
nice theme smile.gif good work thumbsup.gif byebye.gif
dr_megabyte
Stunning barwork on these last two! thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
Very good barwork on the second one, too... clap.gif
vswindtalker
Thanks to all for the comments.
storm016
clap.gif great designs m8 ...... I like it alot
maampia
Wonderful specially the barwork!!! clapping.gif
Sedma
Great profi themes, fantastic notworthy.gif
Oopsession
You're last themes are fab clap.gif clap.gif i luv you're work 10.gif grouphug.gif
storm016
looking good vswind ... clap.gif the conversion of Warrior looks great
vswindtalker
@Maa, @Sedma @ Storm thanks alot. Happy that you like.
@Oopsie, thank you too. It was so boring when you are not around.
grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
Wet, isnt it?

user posted image
Sedma
Your highlights, titles and esp tabs are fantastic. So clear with excellent details... I like it clap.gif clap.gif 10.gif
If you put Richard Dean Anderson instead of that girl/woman I would like it more smile.gif
Sedma
This thread is somehow always on second page so I forget on it sad.gif.
This warrior is so, so cool, beautiful, and the most... looks functional notworthy.gif 10.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.