Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
rhtz
exactly.. ..we aren't matured enough to comment on works like the way you do unsure.gif.. ..
vswindtalker
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jul 9 2009, 09:05 PM) *
hi..themes are really great and black is my fav.. smile.gif and apple theme is looking perfect now.. smile.gif actually i am not an expert like you,that's why i only commented on softkeys ..sorry for that.. notworthy.gif

Why to be sorry, I just wanted to drive an attention on something which is not taken seriously (this is my thought ofcourse). If I could help anybody improve in theming, I will be very happy.
Nowadays less people are giving advices about theming, so the general improvement is going slower. There are some very talented themers and they are getting along wheather they take advice or not but I am talking generally.
In a theme there are 4 important points and each one is more important then the other.
Selection of the standby image
Highlights and tabs
Text colors
Harmony
Angel and rthz, you are really talented themers, and what I feel that you both enjoy theming. And honestly I like your themes, your approach in theming. I know that it will take too much time but I recommend you to take a look at the old winning TMC themes, and if you can find read the comments from drmegabyte in the old threads. I am sure that you can find a lot in docs comments.
gathering.gif byebye.gif
rhtz
Nowadays less people are giving advices about theming, so the general improvement is going slower.

Yeah.. ..when I first joined the TMC, Feb 09, there were many themers who used to help us the newbies out with suggestions.. ..but this is something I started to miss as days passed by.. ..we are lucky to still have you, zj, jasna, BB and Ata around.. ..smile.gif.. ..

-----------

Thanks for all the nice words and advice.. ..I'll surely do whatever you said.. ..and I've already started looking at the pre-historic threads, where people used to make 176x224 screen themes.. ..tongue.gif
vswindtalker
thumbsup.gif Its nice.
shalu2173
Wow! What beautiful themes u can do .Just mesmerising..I see people just don't even dare to start a UIQ theme and u have mastered it with such an excellence. 10.gif .We are just so new n novice to comment on ur themes yet I would like to say that each n everything from colours, gradients, highlights steal my heart.
Specially the theme below is my fav ..Looks to me as sunset romance. tongue.gif

QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 29 2009, 03:58 AM) *

Awesome work !! that's y a single word of advice from u to us is great blessing!
angelnaina
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jul 10 2009, 01:42 AM) *
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jul 9 2009, 09:05 PM) *
hi..themes are really great and black is my fav.. smile.gif and apple theme is looking perfect now.. smile.gif actually i am not an expert like you,that's why i only commented on softkeys ..sorry for that.. notworthy.gif

Why to be sorry, I just wanted to drive an attention on something which is not taken seriously (this is my thought ofcourse). If I could help anybody improve in theming, I will be very happy.
Nowadays less people are giving advices about theming, so the general improvement is going slower. There are some very talented themers and they are getting along wheather they take advice or not but I am talking generally.
In a theme there are 4 important points and each one is more important then the other.
Selection of the standby image
Highlights and tabs
Text colors
Harmony
Angel and rthz, you are really talented themers, and what I feel that you both enjoy theming. And honestly I like your themes, your approach in theming. I know that it will take too much time but I recommend you to take a look at the old winning TMC themes, and if you can find read the comments from drmegabyte in the old threads. I am sure that you can find a lot in docs comments.
gathering.gif byebye.gif

true ..in these days i m also missing suggestions fron our's senior's ..but still there are some great themers like jasna,bb,zj and u still are giving advices ..so we can improve our work .. notworthy.gif and i will sure check all the thread u mentioned and will read all the comments and suggestions..will sure work on them too.. smile.gif

regards.. smile.gif

vswindtalker
After testing the theme I made some changes, to make it more functional. This is the final.

angelnaina
lovely theme smile.gif and the color combo is great.. notworthy.gif i like the curtain effect too u have given in back.. smile.gif
shalu2173
Wow clap.gif Absolute Treat for the eyes!! thumbsup.gif
Sourav_Kumar
That Theme is just awesome......... wow.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Niceeeee. Love the "Item, Item, Item..." radio button design.
rhtz
I run short of words each and every time I see your work.. ..absolutely stunning piece of work wow.gif
vswindtalker
@all - thanks a lot. notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
vswindtalker

vswindtalker
shalu2173
Wow VS !! What a beautiful theme..Loved the red logo on red background..looks so jelly gelly!! White and red is so great combo..A unique monochromatic schematizing in wallpaper..Loving it! clap.gif 10.gif .
And the way u keep the bars n highlights simple yet the whole theme looks so elegant ...is totally a VSWindtalker's unique style.!
vswindtalker
Coming on the way

sp0rtskiller03
@vswindtalker-so many nice themes.. can u make nokia themes? s40 series.
vswindtalker
QUOTE (sp0rtskiller03 @ Jul 29 2009, 06:05 PM) *
@vswindtalker-so many nice themes.. can u make nokia themes? s40 series.

No, i didnt try even once. May be in the future but not now.
Thanks for the nice words about my themes. byebye.gif
angelnaina
ur's latest theme is great and i like the side softkey and statusbar too much.. notworthy.gif
shalu2173
Great theme..The wallpaper is so nice with vibrant colors and i can imagine how much it takes to work with so many colors..Love the gradient used in the bars!! looks awesome!!
rhtz
absolutely stunning.. ..wow.gif.. ..
sp0rtskiller03
@windtalker - tell me if ur now making themes sometime in the future.. ill be waiting..
ronaldo23
Awesome themes m8 10.gif 10.gif i hope you will be making s40 soon smile.gif
HamitShala
Cool themes , really awesome themes clap.gif
HamitShala
HamitShala
vswindtalker
It has been 15 months since I haven't been here. Omg! Soooooo long. weightlift.gif
shaon007009
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Nov 16 2010, 04:01 AM) *
It has been 15 months since I haven't been here. Omg! Soooooo long. weightlift.gif

Ooooooooooooo.... Welcome back... notworthy.gif grouphug.gif notworthy.gif
ArthurWill
Lol, now you know VS! But it's good to see you dropping in after soooooooo long. clap.gif How are you doing there? Retired from theming?
angelnaina
we miss you lots ... sad.gif
davis-art
Hi, my friend, so glad to see you again! wow.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE (ArthurWill @ Nov 16 2010, 04:01 AM) *
Lol, now you know VS! But it's good to see you dropping in after soooooooo long. clap.gif How are you doing there? Retired from theming?

Almost. laugh.gif Don't know, but I can't concentrate. I got a lot of themes partially made. But don't have the stregth to finalize them.
May be its the newcomers turn. As I saw we have some very talented new bees. 10.gif But they have to work harder as usual. laugh.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE (angelnaina @ Nov 16 2010, 06:32 AM) *
we miss you lots ... sad.gif

QUOTE (davis-art @ Nov 16 2010, 08:50 AM) *
Hi, my friend, so glad to see you again! wow.gif

Thanks a lot my dear friends, I will try to be around. byebye.gif
zjurina
Hello whoever will read.

Just passing by for a small thing...

Zj aka.Master Yoda / mourning for my W705 and w995 :-( which are "dead", and out of use sad.gif

So now using a k800i and wanted to honnour my old friend vswindtalker, because "wearing" a @vswindtalker Theme. clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
that one, clean, clear and perfect to read

THANKYOU my old friend... those were some good times byebye.gif
shaon007009
It looks cool.. Master Yoda using this theme.. Awesome choice.. wow.gif
gourabguddu
ya awesome wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif
gourabguddu
QUOTE (Dinesh707070 @ Nov 30 2012, 01:42 PM) *
QUOTE (gourabguddu @ Nov 28 2012, 11:44 AM) *
ya awesome wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

ya its really awesome

i know laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.