Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
vswindtalker
After a looooong while

user posted image
Patrick_Lippe
quality theme matey
vswindtalker
Increadibly silent over here. What happened, I eally wonder why? offtopic.gif
kashif85
Beautiful themes bro 10.gif
jasnasto
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 20 2008, 10:19 AM)
[right][snapback]512669[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, I agree... we all have some more ativities in our lives I guess... including myself, but I try to be around as much as I can... well, speaking of that, you're quite silent for quite some time, right?! Nice work on your last theme btw... thumbsup.gif
ArthurWill
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 20 2008, 06:19 PM)
[right][snapback]512669[/snapback][/right]

Humn. Ask Zuckerburg. tongue.gif

The Leaves theme is looking look. thumbsup.gif I'm sure it looks fab and very clean on the phone, something every user of this theme would appreciate.
vswindtalker

After a long silence, I hardly found out my thread. byebye.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Wow. The second well designed, highly-usable UIQ theme today. A few hours ago I stumbled over hungnc's great TMC 220 entry and now this. Must be a nest somewhere wink.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Feb 8 2009, 05:30 PM) *
Wow. The second well designed, highly-usable UIQ theme today. A few hours ago I stumbled over hungnc's great TMC 220 entry and now this. Must be a nest somewhere wink.gif

Thanks.
Yes, hungnc's entry is nice , I like it too. (As a themer making also UIQ themes I know how it is hard to catch that balance.) Big effort. byebye.gif
mohammed_intekhab
Very professionally executed Vswind smile.gif clap.gif clap.gif
boxieblue
CITY theme is sooo awesome 10.gif i love it i love it!!!
manitaaan
hi vs..long time no see,welcome back my friend clap.gif
hungnc
I have just downloaded and tried your CITY theme on my P1i. It is simple, effective and glossy. Only one item doesn't fit: Editor normal text color in dark red.
jasnasto
I have no idea how it looks on the phone, but on the preview City looks just great... welcome back vs... smile.gif
Patrick_Lippe
ghostbusters is fab!
vswindtalker
QUOTE (Patrick_Lippe @ Feb 12 2009, 12:35 AM) *
ghostbusters is fab!

Thanks a lot mate. tongue.gif
After I saw what you have uploaded its a bit difficult to say so. byebye.gif
davis-art
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Feb 8 2009, 08:51 PM) *
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Feb 8 2009, 05:30 PM) *

Thanks.
Yes, hungnc's entry is nice , I like it too. (As a themer making also UIQ themes I know how it is hard to catch that balance.) Big effort. byebye.gif

Yeah, it's really hard, but you made it, my friend! Love your theme! wow.gif clapping.gif
vswindtalker
Finished one windows theme which was waiting for a long time in my computer, I just add one seven because it is too popular nowadays. tongue.gif

hungnc
Great! Why don't you submit it to TMC week 222?
Ps: I still remember your very successful Vista themes. And this one may bring you another milestone.
manitaaan
10.gif this is great mate...should be in this week of TMC byebye.gif clap.gif
vswindtalker
rhtz
amazing work mate.. ..notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
zjurina
blink.gif ooooooooo smile.gif where you been my friend ?

Cool theme - still in the way "power to the reading" ! thumbsup.gif

hmmm... and i remember, you told me why smile.gif
Bishop_Bacon
That's quite a smooth one. Very nice!
vswindtalker
Msn theme application to M600

angelnaina
very cool and neat theme.. wow.gif and middle softkey is my fev part of ur's theme.. wow.gif
vswindtalker
Thank you Angel. byebye.gif

Here is another M600 theme which was created before. (with some bugs at that time).
Now as far as I used and test the theme there are no bugs and the theme is highly readable and functional.

Bishop_Bacon
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 5 2009, 03:49 PM) *
and the theme is highly readable and functional.

Indeed. Great work again. If I had an UIQ phone, your and hungnc's themes would be the ones of my choice for sure. cool.gif
angelnaina
wooow..i wish i could make uiq themes like ur's..these are perfect.. notworthy.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE (Bishop_Bacon @ Jun 5 2009, 11:26 PM) *
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 5 2009, 03:49 PM) *
and the theme is highly readable and functional.

Indeed. Great work again. If I had an UIQ phone, your and hungnc's themes would be the ones of my choice for sure. cool.gif

Hungnc is also very good in UIQ themes. Infact these type of phones have busy screens at default so if you use also busy backgrounds it is almost impossible to use the phone most of the times. So I prefer plain wallpapers. Thanks a lot for the visit and the good comments. byebye.gif

QUOTE (angelnaina @ Jun 6 2009, 07:07 PM) *
wooow..i wish i could make uiq themes like ur's..these are perfect.. notworthy.gif

Thanks angelnaina. Making UIQ themes is a little bit harder at the beginning, until you get a little bit experienced. But it is almost impossible to make a theme without bugs without the phone. Until I post this theme I tried it 2 days on the phone and change several things in that 2 days. P990 themes are much more harder and after making 2 or 3 I quited, because it is almost impossible to make a attractive theme. After you work a week when you try the theme you find a lot of unmatching colors and so many bugs. Its a disaster making P990 themes.
Thanks for the lovely words and visit. byebye.gif
angelnaina
true and i am agree with you..but making uiq is not little bit hard..these are tooo hard.. wacko.gif i tried to make it many times but always quited.. wallbash.gif

so HATS OFF to you.. notworthy.gif
davis-art
My respect to your UIQ themes, my friend notworthy.gif
And I agree with Bishop - your themes will be in my choice too thumbsup.gif
Keep it up! byebye.gif
vswindtalker
angelnaina
great work again..color scheme and softkeys are superb.. notworthy.gif
shalu2173
Wow! So beautiful done with so much perfection..I am seeing u have themed so minute things too..The red color over the grey is giving it very royal look..And loved the softkeys too..Awesome work!!:)
ArthurWill
Ooooooooo, the color combination of the Windows theme is killing! thumbsup.gif
Longhairsteff
Wow I fully agree with Shalu and AW..Awesome work! 10.gif
vswindtalker
@all - thank you guys. byebye.gif

Some new ones are coming soon.
Tyronne
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 22 2009, 05:09 AM) *
@all - thank you guys. byebye.gif

Some new ones are coming soon.

Yey! i just downloaded a couple of your uiq themes. smile.gif i'm planning to buy a moto rizr z8 or rizr z10 as a back up phone. even though it's an old phone, it got its killer looks. and sony uiq themes are compatible with it.

maybe, i'll do some uiq themes too. but for now, i will get hints and ideas from your themes. hehe.

P.S.
I've checked some of your themes on theme editor and started to learn making uiq themes.
wacko.gif Man, making uiq themes are so complicated. Every detail needs to be tweaked. wallbash.gif
i give up already! surrender.gif
rhtz
QUOTE (Tyronne @ Jun 26 2009, 11:43 AM) *
P.S.
I've checked some of your themes on theme editor and started to learn making uiq themes.
wacko.gif Man, making uiq themes are so complicated. Every detail needs to be tweaked. wallbash.gif
i give up already! surrender.gif

Exactly.. ..I'm working on one theme for almost 2weeks now..nd I'm done with only 50% of the work.. ..I guess it'll take 2-3weeks more to complete the whole thing (if I don't kill myself tongue.gif).. ..
vswindtalker
Ok guys! One hint for you, I started just the way you described also. And I make the basic ornaments in photoshop, like a template and I am styling them as I wish when I am making a theme. Its easier to do the whole thing from the begining.
This will make you save time. thumbsup.gif
vswindtalker
Tyronne
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 28 2009, 04:55 PM) *
Ok guys! One hint for you, I started just the way you described also. And I make the basic ornaments in photoshop, like a template and I am styling them as I wish when I am making a theme. Its easier to do the whole thing from the begining.

Or, i will just use your themes. that would be much easier. hehe. laugh.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE (Tyronne @ Jun 29 2009, 01:57 PM) *
QUOTE (vswindtalker @ Jun 28 2009, 04:55 PM) *

Or, i will just use your themes. that would be much easier. hehe. laugh.gif

Its the best solution. tongue.gif laugh.gif
ArthurWill
@tyronne @VS
LOL. You two have pretty good humour huh. laugh.gif
vswindtalker

vswindtalker

rhtz
I guess I got my winner for this weeks competition unsure.gif.. ..now lemme go and check my dictionary for some words that can describe this work .. ..
vswindtalker
@ rthz - But I am not in TMC, so dont rush! tongue.gif
I posted the preview which I did last week in TMC inorder to show people the 3D effect I tried to put on the theme. But mostly people are concentrated on the bars and softs so nobody write something about it.
Thanks for the compl
iments, and the theme with the preview is ok, but still continue to test on my phone.Thats why I didnt upload yet. byebye.gif
angelnaina
hi..themes are really great and black is my fav.. smile.gif and apple theme is looking perfect now.. smile.gif actually i am not an expert like you,that's why i only commented on softkeys ..sorry for that.. notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.