Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vswindtalker's Experience
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
adonisdemon
Vswindtalker - nice themes mate wink.gif
vswindtalker
Thanx a lot to all.
rantanplan
Very good theme Vswindtalker clapping.gif
I like it cool.gif
jasnasto
Nice bar work vswindtalker clap.gif
dr_megabyte
This is an absoute disgrace! Some much great work in here and I haven't been here until now! oops.gif

Really great work, mate, keep it up, please! thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
@vswindtalker
Good ones in here too! clap.gif

@elton
I think you've forgotten to include your handsfree (a roll of tape..) in the package! I wish I had the strength to dig that pic up...
kjherstin
I like your latest themes, very nice.

@Elton -Hahaha So it's goodbye to the ole K800 now is it?
dr_megabyte
Sorry to be spamming your thread, but it's all eltons fault! I finally found his handsfree -> user posted image
vswindtalker
@oops, @WCoC, @sedma, @adonis, @rantanplan, @jasnasto and @dr
thanx a lot to you all, to hear all those is very motivating. notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
vswindtalker
@dr

wellcome, your comments are appreciated. It is a way of therapy for me to make the themes. I concentrated on what I'm doing and get rid of all the stresses of my daily business life. It's my hobby and I love theming.
I am very happy to see that my work is appreciated by the others, and need also your comments about what should be better, when you have an idea.
Very happy to see you in my thread. Thanks a lot. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
@dr, no problem. I am very glad that is happened here so I'm the first one to know this.
Elton, I dont need a phone right now but can I have the handsfree alone. I loved it. Ha ha . or may be you can give me a clue where to find it. laugh.gif
dr_megabyte
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 3 2006, 10:40 AM)
and need also your comments about what should be better, when you have an idea. [right][snapback]223398[/snapback][/right]
No chance of that, I'm afraid.. I can't see anything "wrong" with your themes at all! They look great, they're graphical, detailed and highly functional, what else could you ask for? And the best part is that you will improve even further as you go along! I see a future theming legend in the making....
phirets33k
welldone vswindtalker clap.gif clap.gif
phirets33k
laugh.gif
sorry for the "useful" reply but can't resist myself
Oopsession
laugh.gif Doc i remember that pic laugh.gif haha.gif
vswindtalker
@phirets

Thanx a lot. Always happy to see you in my thread.
jdjMadDog
Wooo!!! Awesome Ghostbusters Theme ver.
Really Cool looking themes...nice glassy styled bars and highlights
Just Great...!
and must agree with Doc. tongue.gif laugh.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif
vswindtalker
A new one for 750. Still I couldnt get a K800. crybaby.gif

user posted image
BadBoyThemer
@ Vs windwalker , nice work on ghostbusters .... i too made a bhostbusters theme , very different to your sof course , btu you did well , only thing is the logo is bit grainy.

A good tip to fix this is to duplicate the img of the logo
then go to filter - blur - guasen blur - set this to 5.0
now go to the blending options for this duplictaed layer , and set the layer to overlay.

If it appears to dark for you after doing this , simply play with opacity settings , until is just right for you.

This little exercise will enhance and add dynamic lighting to the img it's done on.

And should make the img look 100% better.

Hope that helps ya. notworthy.gif

As for secret garden theme , i will say very nice indeed , but again a small thing to improve this time it's the clarity and readability of your softkey texts.

to fix simply make green more darker , using the colour edit pallet in theme creator.

Nice works my frind , keep it up , you are starting to really improive now.

If you ever get stuck need help etc , just holla at me. byebye.gif
vswindtalker
notworthy.gif @BBT

I know your theme from your thread, it's excellent. You are right, I also recognize that problem and whatever I did,got it worse. So your tip will help me a lot I suppose. Thanx for the help, I am really very appreciated when you write your suggestions about my themes. Thanks again.
BadBoyThemer
QUOTE(vswindtalker @ Aug 15 2006, 07:18 PM)
notworthy.gif @BBT

I know your theme from your thread, it's excellent. You are right, I also recognize that problem and whatever I did,got it worse. So your tip will help me a lot I suppose. Thanx for the help, I am really very appreciated when you write your suggestions about my themes. Thanks again.
[right][snapback]226821[/snapback][/right]

you are most welcome VS , i not mind helping others ... thank's for nice compliment btw byebye.gif
rantanplan
Vswindtalker, you did great work with your Secret Garden theme. notworthy.gif
I love it 10.gif
vswindtalker
@rantanplan
thanks a lot.
Oopsession
vswindtalker i'm in love with your Secret Garden theme wub.gif 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif i just love the colours and the big toadstools clap.gif good bar work grouphug.gif
Evrae
I love it too 10.gif , is it uploaded anywhere? Would like to try it on my phone.
vswindtalker
@Oops, thanks a lot. You are making very nice compliments with my themes. May be somebody will get jelaous. devil2.gif Btw thanks alot again for the support. winkiss.gif

@Evrea, it's already in the gallery. Enjoy. Thank you for the visit. smile.gif
ArthurWill
Nicely done Secret Garden theme. thumbsup.gif

I see that you have added some extra bits to the bars, love it. I think it spice the theme up. clapping.gif
vswindtalker
Coming soon.

user posted image
XPHSTOS_
Very nice secret garden theme...! smile.gif
All this mushrooms... tongue.gif
adonisdemon
nice work VS clapping.gif
quality themes, love sleek lines on them thumbsup.gif
QUINTO
@vswindtalker, great work on the Secret Garden theme, absolutely fantastic 10.gif i love it..btw is it for TMC? If it is another 10.gif good enough for me! byebye.gif
zjurina
Hi vswindtalker...

I ve passed through your pages once again ...

because your theming deserve it...

and I can see one theme better than other !
can see some flashy improvement thumbsup.gif

for the last two, could say that the Secret garden is
a very nice theme, with very nice choice of colours,
great highs, and a whole composition.

-perhaps the inputs are too dark...
-the popup and more, a bit strange.
-maby, just maybe could try to put a tiny vertical on a
middle of the softs... just to see how it looks...
but as it is yet it is very good

the Pathfinder - that s something which reveals yours
serious approach to the theming, even I do not doubt
you are enjoying it...

-excellent theme
-only one thing to subject...
the TAB Title, the bottom transparent glass, should be
higher, or at least its upper part should go up, to
prevent the letters riding on a frame bar, and stay
right on a glass part...

@ and keep it up young fellow - you are a future Champion !
vswindtalker
@ArthurWill, XPHSTOS, adonisdemon, QUINTO

Thanks a lot for the comments. I am very happy that you like the work.

@zjurina

Thanks my friend, you are very wellcome with your comments.
Whatever you said so, they are all right. In the secret garden theme the colors of the wallpaper attract me to make the theme. When I put the plain wallpaper on the phone it seems very nice so i didnt even play with the brightness or so. I tried to make the bars with matching colors.
With the popup and more menu, you are right, but even tho my M9 age is young, my biologic age is not (means I have to use a glss to read most of the times), so I prefer plain pop screen in order to see well, when I receive a call. (just to see better, especially under the daylight)

With the pathfinder, about the tabs you are definetly right, I hasitated a lot when making the tabs but it seems conflicting sometimes. Imo its better to use a single bar in tabs, when you use 2 bars, in order to prevent overlapping, the up part is not staying the same with the title small. (It is becoming narrower and I dont like it when I see the full preview)
That's why I usually prefer to make the tabs with the title small bar on the bottom and leave the upper empty, but fill that part with unselect and select graphics.

Your comments are very valuable, pls. come to my thread from time to time and write your comments. I enjoy making themes, it's like a threapy to me after a hard working day and I feel that I forget everything when I concentrate on theming. And ofcourse I am getting vey happy with the compliments I receive. The compliments and comments coming from a master like you is doubling my happiness.

Thank you again and wish you all the best.
phirets33k
well done vswindtalker, you show improvement on every theme you made...keep it up mate thumbsup.gif
oh and about the pathfinder theme....i'm not so sure with the colour white in some part of the theme....nothing wrong with it....but must it be white blink.gif
vswindtalker
QUOTE(phirets33k @ Aug 17 2006, 02:10 PM)
well done vswindtalker, you show improvement on every theme you made...keep it up mate thumbsup.gif
oh and about the pathfinder theme....i'm not so sure with the colour white in some part of the theme....nothing wrong with it....but must it be white  blink.gif
[right][snapback]227486[/snapback][/right]

Phirets, ofcourse not, but I am using that theme for the moment and it seems well ok on the phone. I thought that black letters will stay best on white.
Take care. byebye.gif
Bishop_Bacon
A lot of good work in here! user posted image
Your Secret Garden theme is my favourite until now.
I especially like the gentle S-Form of the popups in it, induced by a well-applied gradient.
WCoC
Everyone sais the same thing but doesnt matter YOUR SECRET GARDEN THEME IS GREAT !!! 10.gif
Why didnt you enter to the theme making challange ?
Oopsession
vswindtalker...your TMC entry is gorgeous 10.gif i love White Flowers clap.gif clap.gif fab barwork and input screens 10.gif byebye.gif
vswindtalker
@Bishop, WCoC

Thanks a lot for the compliments. I am happy that you like the work.

@Oopsie

Thank you, I think I finalize but if you have any comments dont hasitate pls. I am happy thet you like it. Lets see what the others will say and it will be a high graded theme or not. grouphug.gif byebye.gif
Oopsession
From my side i can't see anything wrong with it, imo it looks fab.. 10.gif if i had a K750 i would definetely have it on my phone clap.gif clap.gif
zjurina
sorry, cannot comment...

find anything to blink.gif

have searched some catches ... but cannot find anything...

that theme should have some fault somewhere, perhaps...

should have... unsure.gif

without any would be a perfect one 10.gif

and for the instance I think it is thumbsup.gif

___

congratulations ! unsure.gif thumbsup.gif
QUINTO
as i commented in TMC on your theme, great entry vswindtalker 10.gif clapping.gif thumbsup.gif
dr_megabyte
Impressive work, mate! thumbsup.gif
Sedma
Fantastic theme clap.gif , so lovely... have no words... I can see that zj is confused too smile.gif
maampia
A sure winner!!! 10.gif
vswindtalker
Ok. Here goes Week 132 TMC entry.FLORA

user posted image
gregers_uk
Like your themes Vs, i appreciate your encouragement and advice in aiding my improvement 10.gif grouphug.gif
Sedma
Congrats vswindtalker clap.gif user posted image clap.gif I knew you will win clap.gif
maampia
Congratulations vswindtalker for winning the user posted image!!! Well deserved!!! clap.gif
Oopsession
user posted imagevswindtalkeruser posted image clap.gif notworthy.gif grouphug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.