IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL MoS MEMBERS - ORGANIZATION
Seeing as we're currently at 16 members (and I'll probably remove trebllaw as a members, so there are 15 M.o.S members ATM), I think it is time to group members by their interest (and what they do best here at M9)... This will allow easier communication, and there won't be a need for me to solve every question/problem around here...
Before discussing the following image, remember this things:
1. This is just a concept, an idea
2. I'm at the top, there are no higher-lower ranked members, everyone is equal
3. Groups are determined by the jobs our members do around entire M9
4. I just want your opinion on this...
- the both moderator positions are inactive for the time being, the first opening spot will be for the M.o.S. subforum - you'll get notified in due time
- members are placed in groups by shown interest
- this has nothing to do with the Ringtone Challenge
- future members will be able to choose their group (if spots are empty)
- technicians - know about hardware/software part of ringtoning, which software is the best, what to reccomend etc.
- investigators - fill up requests throughout the M9, find songs and make ringtones out of them, or just find ringtones on the net
- specialists - members that proved themselves with uploading ringtones, making ringtones, etc.
- alchemists - "universal soldiers", they know a little about everything
- scouts - members that check the downloads section in order to find new ringtone talents, and try to bring more members (that have potential) to M.o.S.
So, what do you think so far? This is just my idea, but really, we'll have to organize ourselves little better... because at this rate, we'll reach 50 members in no time, and than it will be anarchy, and I don't want that to happen...every member should know his place here, so all conflicts with the new members can be avoided...