Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [motorola V3] Hitman
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Theme Requests > Completed Requests
trebllaw
hello.. id like to request a theme for my phone, motorola razr v3. id like it to be the hitman, from the game because.. mainly black but with hints of silver so that i could see the soft keys and not monotous.. thanks in advance

i tried doing my own theme but to no avail, i suck at theme making.. ringtones i can do but themes? nah..

its all right if you dont put analog clock images, i rarely use the clock function.. thanks again..

wow.gif
unamariposa
I'll have a go at this if you don't mind. smile.gif
trebllaw
ok PB, ur the best.. like your themes too, hehehe thumbsup.gif
trebllaw
any updates on the hitman theme request?
unamariposa
i'm still doing it. if you don't mind, please give me some time. as i have work to attend as well. smile.gif
elton
I expected to see much longer than 4 days when you bumped this, you really lucky you got an answer at all, especially as its for moto.
unamariposa
Skin Preview:
user posted image

!!Note: Skin will be available only when it is already validated to the Mobile9 Gallery. And if by any chance you are not satisfied with my work, please state where and IF I have the free time, I will edit it. Thank you.
trebllaw
wow.. thanks PB.. im looking forward to downloading it to my phone.. thumbsup.gif
elton
Looking good pb. smile.gif
unamariposa
thanks Elton. notworthy.gif
unamariposa
skin's out.
ArthurWill
Well done Pb. clapping.gif
unamariposa
thanks arthur luv. smile.gif
trebllaw
thanks PB.. youre great.. thumbsup.gif
unamariposa
you are welcome.
trebllaw
installed your theme.. its great.. theres only 2 problems though.. in the standby screen, 2 black rectangles appear..

i changed the date and digital clock in skinner4moto (color 1: transparency = 255 color 2: transparency = 180) but it still shows up. you think you could fix it for me coz i dont want the date and clock obstructing the view of the icons..
user posted image

2nd, in the messages screen, the bullseye is obstructing the view of the numbers.. do you think you could also fix that?
user posted image

all in all im happy with the theme you made for me except for the two probs.. more power to the exalted one thumbsup.gif

clap.gif notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.