Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: International Text Messaging.
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Service Providers
jorik53
Does Cingular have some plan for international messages, because I send a lot of them and it's pretty expensive. I know there are plans for messaging within US. But I didn't find anything about international. Anybody knows?
ecoemt
QUOTE (jorik53 @ Jul 7 2006, 10:58 PM) *
Does Cingular have some plan for international messages, because I send a lot of them and it's pretty expensive. I know there are plans for messaging within US. But I didn't find anything about international. Anybody knows?

http://www.mobile9.com/invboard/style_emot...lt/grouphug.gif
I used to have an international text plan it was $10.00 for 100 messages if I am correct you can send to any country if you A- Call and get it activated.
B- Log into your account on the internet and go to purchase services or something like that.

If you however have access to a computer with internet you can also send international text's via internet for most countries. I would not be able to tell you which one to use since every country or provider has a different or a variety of pages that may or may not work from one country to another.

Hope that helps.
jamalislam
With an estimated 3 billion people worldwide taking advantage of SMS messaging and text messages, this convenient mode of communication has more than caught on. Taking advantage of its freedom, speed and affordability, however, does have some prerequisites. To send SMS messages worldwide, people traditionally have needed mobile phones with appropriate service packages. Thanks to ipipi.com, this is no longer the case. Now, anyone can enjoy the power of SMS and take your text message to the next level.
sms2mint
HI Everyone,

Send free text messages using SMS2MINT.COM. Send free SMS or group or bulk sms from the computer. Provides bulk SMS services to businesses for marketing, promotion and internal communications. You can send free unlimited text messages from this website to almost anywhere in India. You don't need to send text messages from your phone anymore; do it online! Save your pocket money, Send SMS instantly via the Internet. byebye.gif
uvaisosho
use internet wub.gif laugh.gif cool.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (sms2mint @ Sep 2 2010, 11:32 AM) *
HI Everyone,

Send free text messages using SMS2MINT.COM. Send free SMS or group or bulk sms from the computer. Provides bulk SMS services to businesses for marketing, promotion and internal communications. You can send free unlimited text messages from this website to almost anywhere in India. You don't need to send text messages from your phone anymore; do it online! Save your pocket money, Send SMS instantly via the Internet. byebye.gif

DOES ONE HAVE TO GO ONLINE TO SEND SMS?
Raindeer123
@ inakhe
Its a good idea to send sms via internet its free
y pay for ? cheers.gif
kochaji
I dont know about international sms..
www.fullonsms.com
This site offers free sms upto 160 characters WITHOUT ANY ADVERTISEMENTS..
MobileRazor
Use internet or some of site like way2smsdotcom
CLEOPATTRA
i have on one of my mobiles e-ronet service...they are really good..internoational sms are cheaph about 0,06 eurous..and every month or week they have diffrent discounts,offers....i got this morning card of payment for 2.50 eurous...and with that i got 100 free sms. clap.gif
inakhe
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 17 2011, 06:08 PM) *
i have on one of my mobiles e-ronet service...they are really good..internoational sms are cheaph about 0,06 eurous..and every month or week they have diffrent discounts,offers....i got this morning card of payment for 2.50 eurous...and with that i got 100 free sms. clap.gif

surrender.gif ok.i never tried that. but will check it out too.
CLEOPATTRA
QUOTE (inakhe @ Jan 17 2011, 10:27 AM) *
QUOTE (CLEOPATTRA @ Jan 17 2011, 06:08 PM) *

surrender.gif ok.i never tried that. but will check it out too.

i don't know can u use my service provider in India dear,u will have to check that out first....
NIZAM_PS
thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif
NIZAM_PS
NIZAM_PS
inakhe
Share your experience in words.
CLEOPATTRA
why?
eliasjan
QUOTE (jorik53 @ Jul 8 2006, 10:28 AM) *

I Dont Know Sorry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.