Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Maampia's SE Themes
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Sony Ericsson Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
maampia
Hey guys... Got really excited with this... The first one is always the most exciting, isn't it? Actually vince helped me out on this... THANKS vince!!! wub.gif
vinnieza
wow.gif wow.gif, great theme maam wow.gif, nice use of colours, i like the softkeys and the highlights as well thumbsup.gif

Actually vince helped me out on this... THANKS vince!!!

No problem wink.gif
Carlsb3rg
thats really nice maampia.. nice sunset XP laugh.gif
adonisdemon
clean, visible and calming...always a good start for your first theme.
that looks great! wow.gif
the sun looks great, not too keen on the colours used, (like blue) but looks great fantastic anyway.
maampia
Thanks vince, carls, and adonis! smile.gif
not too keen on the colours used (like blue)

Like this one adonis? smile.gif
adonisdemon
definately wow.gif

mmm... can't find anything to criticise blink.gif

. blink.gif

!! i know devil2.gif

i dun like xp, prefer win2k devil2.gif tongue.gif
maampia
haha.gif
Carlsb3rg
i dun like xp, prefer win2k

That's like saying, I dun like DVD, prefer Betamax tapes tongue.gif
vinnieza
Nice theme maam thumbsup.gif, i'm not sure which one i like best sad.gif, they're bot great thumbsup.gif

@carls, laugh.gif
scubyd00
OMG wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif unbelievable pia wow.gif wow.gif it's so clean and spotless!! thumbsup.gif

ps. sorry about the interview pia sad.gif i was really busy and i apologize crybaby.gif

*sighs and frowns while walking to his corner*
maampia
Oh no problem scubs, actually I was just joking. smile.gif By the way, thanks so much for the compliment, I'm flattered. wub.gif
Spawn
wow.gif clapping.gif

Super duper high quality themes - wonderfull work Maa smile.gif

PS: Maa, I was wondering about that interview, I could interview you over a candlelight dinner in some nice restaurant wink.gif
maampia
Wow, coming from you spawn, that is really a compliment! THANKS!!! smile.gif

PS: Maa, I was wondering about that interview, I could interview you over a candlelight dinner in some nice restaurant

Hahaha... haha.gif
Spawn
haha.gif

propably wont be this weekend I travel to the other side of the globe - lol - but who knows - one day perhaps Ill make it to manilla smile.gif
maampia
haha.gif Ok! haha.gif
maampia
Another one, not as nice though... should have made background images a bit lighter so that the black coloured text would be more visible. Will just probably fix it after I get some sleep. It's now 6:30am! wallbash.gif

EDIT: Image removed and the revised version is posted below.
adonisdemon
i think making the bg lighter would solve the visibilty issue too thumbsup.gif but the rest looks cool thumbsup.gif
maampia
Made some adjustments, don't know if it's better. Sort of sacrificed the background image quality. wallbash.gif
vinnieza
Nice theme maam wink.gif, i prefer this one (the lighter one) smile.gif, i like the sofkeys and the tab selected icon thumbsup.gif
scubyd00
pia notworthy.gif i have to agree with lil vinn. the 2nd theme is much better just because the visibility of the text has improved clapping.gif very nice thumbsup.gif
maampia
Here's another one...

@august
Thanks for providing me with the picture. Decided to make a K700 theme first.
scubyd00
wow.gif wow.gif unbelievable clapping.gif i love the color combo!! absolutely fantastic thumbsup.gif
maampia
Thanks scuby! wub.gif
scubyd00
hey pia i'm lovin your new av and sig thumbsup.gif
maampia
Storm made them for me. wub.gif
augustborn99
pia,
Beautiful!!! the colors drew me to the wallpaper, and you kept it clean and simple. everytime i make one, i will hand it off to you to port to a p900 or a k7. i had made 4 others in the past. have a look see. let me know if you want any of those walls wink.gif
maampia
Will take a look at it august but I'm sure I would love to have those pics. smile.gif
Evrae
A great Pooh clapping.gif

Any chance of the pic?
maampia
Yeah, august said he will send us those beautiful Pooh pics. thumbsup.gif
Evrae
Got them now, thanx Maa
maampia
My entry for this weeks thememaking comp (week 27)...
maampia
Another one, practically done by my daughter, of course with my assistance. Sorry but I can't get enough of those glassy highlights (actually provided by expert meant for N6600 softkeys. wallbash.gif
Evrae
Looks like you picked up my colour bug haha.gif

Love that last theme, techno feel to it
maampia
Yah ev, they're very contagious, I love colours too! haha.gif
adonisdemon
mobile9 is more colourful than ever haha.gif
UnReaL
Your daughter is really GOOD...

Does she has her own mobile yet? smile.gif
Vlammetje
wow.gif

wow maam I can tell your daughter has got your talent! very well done ladies, both of you! clapping.gif clapping.gif
adonisdemon
looks like the next generation of m9 themers is looking very good haha.gif
scubyd00
QUOTE (adonisdemon @ May 29 2004, 09:24 AM)
looks like the next generation of m9 themers is looking very good haha.gif

ahh i can see it now..."Mobile9.com The Next Generation" clapping.gif thumbsup.gif the colors are amazing pia clapping.gif unbelievable eye wink.gif
maampia
QUOTE (UnReaL @ May 29 2004, 09:54 PM)
Your daughter is really GOOD...

Does she has her own mobile yet? smile.gif

Yeah she's now 14 years old and she owns a T610. She has done a lot of T610 themes already (nice ones infact) and I've been convincing her to join us here. I hope I will succeed in the very near future. She's still a bit shy at this point. smile.gif Indeed probably the next generation of mobile9! thumbsup.gif I hope...

By the way guys, thanks for the very nice comments, I hope with this, I could convince my daughter to join us here. smile.gif So that vince can have a partner! haha.gif
Evrae
Been trying to get mine interested, shes 15 so Vince has a choice haha.gif
adonisdemon
lucky guy vince devil2.gif being offered two daughters from the certifiied themer and request goddess bash.gif
maampia
haha.gif And mind you, my daughter is already 5'7 in height and vince probably has got a lot of catching up to do. And very beautiful too I may say. She's got the curves I've been longing to have. haha.gif

I'm sure ev's daughter is as beautiful that's why I do agree adonis, maybe vince is indeed a lucky guy! haha.gif
storm016
great themes maam' loving the colors and the soft key
by the way dont till them all that I made you a sig and av coz I dont want to be dead smile.gif
maampia
haha.gif You don't wanna be filled with numerous request hmm... haha.gif
storm016
why do you have to be that honest smile.gif
Evrae
Honesty is the best policy haha.gif

Yeah my eldest is quite the young lady, long straight red hair, eat all she likes without getting fat. Sounds like we trying to sell our daughters haha.gif
Evrae
QUOTE (maampia @ May 28 2004, 08:06 AM)
Yeah, august said he will send us those beautiful Pooh pics. thumbsup.gif

6600 Version
maampia
Ohhhhh evrae, I just love that pooh theme! Wow, the colours.... I'm sure you had a lot of fun making that one. I sure did when I made the Pooh theme. Colours just makes us so lively. thumbsup.gif

Yeah my eldest is quite the young lady, long straight red hair, eat all she likes without getting fat. Sounds like we trying to sell our daughters

Exactly just like my daughter! Well, except for the red hair. Are all teeners like that? They eat so much but they never gain a pound!!! Hmp... I wish I'm still 14!!! Hahaha... Yeah ev, sounds like we're trying to sell our daughters. laugh.gif Stage mothers!!! laugh.gif
maampia
QUOTE (storm 016 @ May 31 2004, 06:44 PM)
why do you have to be that honest smile.gif

@storm
For being honest in telling everyone that you made me an av and sig? Or for saying that you're fearful of being filled with lots of requests? laugh.gif If it's the first one, then because I am just so grateful for what you did. haha.gif If it's the second one, hmmmm... I dunno why I said that. laugh.gif But it sure is quite flattering to be filled with requests, isn't it?! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.