Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bishop Bacon's Little Theme Chapel
mobile9 Forum > ThemeMaking > Showcase: Nokia Themes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Bishop_Bacon
Phew! Doing Series 60 themes really is a matter of patience, isn't it? blink.gif
Hope you like this result of a cloudy saturday (for 6600/6630/6670/7610):
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/4756/snaillayscreen2iw.jpg

Download: http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/34471/

Hugs! smile.gif
BB
ArthurWill
This is lovely. thumbsup.gif Especially the clock. smile.gif
mr g
I like this too,totally different to what else is out there.It makes a change from the hundreds of windows vista themes that everyone and their mum are making!
Nice work mate,and i love your user name too.
Bishop_Bacon
Hello ArthurWill, hello Mr G,
thank you for your comments :-)

They really encourage me to keep on working on Nokia Themes and thereby explore the different exciting possibilites to compose the Series 60's user interface.

Have a nice week!
BB

jasnasto
I know nothing about Nokia theming, but this theme of your looks really nice clap.gif
adonisdemon
that looks totally fab 10.gif
i know how hard and time consuming it is to make nokai s60 themes, so credit to you sir! thumbsup.gif
elton
This theme is nearly as good as your user name, keep it up. thumbsup.gif

user posted imageuser posted image
Bishop_Bacon
GAAAH! I never expected to see my user name visualized, LMAO! laugh.gif
(But you just posted the benevolent, friendly-smiling Grampy-Bishop I had in mind, elton... And as for the bacon - yummy!)
Thank you all for your kind words. I've only got the time to work on themes every third Saturday, but I just finished the scribbles for a new theme and other ideas are crouchin up my mind.
I just browsed the SE forum and was impressed by the works I saw there. I like the overall feeling of themers inspiring one another.

BB

Bishop_Bacon
Ladybugs, the coolest bunch to walk the blades of grass in our gardens. user posted image
Hope you like this one.

user posted image
ArthurWill
Coming into this theming thread of yours always make me wow.gif

Another fab theme BB, especially the standby. clapping.gif
adonisdemon
10.gif fantastic theme 10.gif
QUINTO
nice Ladybugs theme bacon thumbsup.gif
mr g
QUOTE(QUINTO @ Aug 19 2006, 10:46 AM)
nice  Ladybugs theme bacon  thumbsup.gif
[right][snapback]228030[/snapback][/right]

My thoughts too,good work.
Viper_77
only one word.....

beautifull theme wub.gif

10.gif
Bishop_Bacon
user posted image
Many, many thanks for your kind comments.
They encourage me a great deal and I'm always happy when you drop by here! user posted image
dr_megabyte
Not a religious man, but I thought I'd pop by the chapel to send some praise your way. I really like your style of theming! Keep it up! thumbsup.gif
jasnasto
I like your last themes very much, especially Ladybugs, keep them coming BB... clap.gif notworthy.gif
ArthurWill
Yeah, got to agree that you make fab themes mate. thumbsup.gif
Sedma
I recently saw your thread but didn't have time to comment sad.gif. Ladybugs is so lovely, excellent done notworthy.gif ... but where are other themes (from NTC)?
Bishop_Bacon
@ all: Thanks again for your kind comments; a new theme is in the making... user posted image

@ Sedma: I'm happy that you stopped by here. Uhmm.. you're right, I posted my NTC themes in the adequate NTC competition threads but forgot to put them into my own thread. user posted image So here they are. I hope I can come up with a new theme within the coming week.
Hugs smile.gif
BB
Wolverine
user posted image
Mega Man
user posted image
elton
Great themes in here. clapping.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Hello, M9ers, user posted image
did/do you have a diary? I'm not writing anymore, but in my teenage days I had calendar books (the annual New Year's gift from a construction company) that kept my thoughts, scribbles, popstar stickers, concert tickets, collected dove feathers, pressed flowers, etc.
I had those books in mind, when I did this:
user posted image
jasnasto
Yes, I had loads of diaries in my teenage days, and yes, I like this theme very much... smile.gif Great colouring and nice details throughout the theme... notworthy.gif
shoutout
wtg Wolverine theme one of your best nice one
Bishop_Bacon
Thank you both for your kind comments. smile.gif Hehe, it's much fun to read those "teenage books" today (ok, they contain sad thoughts, too, but on the whole, my happy days outweighted the grey ones).
orsino
notworthy.gif Firrst of all - I just love Secret Diary! now it will replace your Ladybug theme! Especially that I have lots of diaries. I'm reading them lately and laugh most of the time. Theme is great, really! It's so so warm and perfectly suits incoming autumn. Thanks! 10.gif
Viper_77
hi Bishop Bacon!

Thx for your theme Secret Diary! Did you remember me when i was young and i keep one diary laugh.gif

great job, amazing colours, nice dettails 10.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Thank you both, I'm very glad you liked the theme smile.gif
Orsino, your comment immediately spawned the rough sketch for a winter theme in my mind, haha. After all, every season deserves its theme, doesn't it? user posted image
Have a nice week!
mr g
Would love to see some N series themes from you BB?
Bishop_Bacon
...and I'd love to do them, but Theme Studio 3.0 runs so slow on my comp, that N-Series-theming is no fun at all. Waiting time (till TS saves a working step) actually exceeds theming time and that's very annoying, especially when you're in the sketching phase. But I plan to layout my next themes in 352x416 size, so I can make conversions in case Nokia comes up with sth faster user posted image
-1-
gr8 theme man

but how to dawnload theme surrender.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Hi -1-,
just klick the picture in my signature. You will get to my homesite and from there you can download the theme.
-1-
oh
thank 4 your help
see you
Sedma
It's been awhile since I've checked your thread. I must say that I love your secret diary so much even I've never have a diary, I prefer to play with boys smile.gif. This pencil is so good, it fits so well that I have no words. And coloring is great as usually. Fab theme notworthy.gif 10.gif
dr_megabyte
Secret Diary is stunningly good! thumbsup.gif
Patrick_Lippe
great themes you have in here!
Bishop_Bacon
Many thanks again for stopping by and commenting. I'm working on a retro-theme right now, but it'll take time till it gets finished. Perhaps I should learn a lesson from shoutout *sigh* user posted image
Oopsession
wow.gif really great collection you have here 10.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Today I answered a K510 theme request for Batusai5. That handset has the same screen resolution as some Nokia Series 40 3d Edition themes, so I did an adequate conversion. That way I can show the theme to you without opening an extra thread in the SE section. (There is no gallery for the K510, is there? So I'll attach the theme to his post.) Hope you like it smile.gif

user posted image
Download

user posted image

jasnasto
Perfect colour sheme, as usual, and a good looking theme(s) overall clap.gif clap.gif
Just a guess, since there is no k510 gallery, according to screen sizes, it could probably be just fine to upload it to k500 gallery?!
Bishop_Bacon
Thank you very much for your kind comment smile.gif
I don't know if the K500 can cope with a theme of the enhanced K510 and I don't want to confuse K500 users who download my theme which will possibly not work on their phones. But a K500 conversion - hmmm... that's an idea... cool.gif
shoutout
great looking theme Bishop Bacon
Bishop_Bacon
Thanks byebye.gif 't was much fun doing this. cool.gif
ArthurWill
Bit late on this one, but very good indeed. clap.gif
farfallinanera
you are a very good themer 10.gif

user posted image
Sedma
I would like to correct farfallinanera, you're an excellent themer notworthy.gif
And I agree with jasna, very, very nice themes, I like them clap.gif

And sorry for late reply sad.gif
dr_megabyte
Excellent work as usual! thumbsup.gif
I hope you can join TMC one of these days. I know you'll be doing great with either Nokia or SE!
jasnasto
I hope you can join TMC one of these days. I know you'll be doing great with either Nokia or SE!

My thoughts exactly... thumbsup.gif
Bishop_Bacon
Thank you again for coming here and posting comments. Do you know how encouraging you are? user posted image
On the other hand, please let me know if you see something that needs improvement in your opinion.
I will try to take part in one of the next TMCs, but don't expect too much from me as I'm always in time trouble. Additionally, I have difficulties with predetermined topics, sitting there, wallowing lots of ideas in my mind, but none of them matching the current topic. user posted image (Although overcoming this prob might be an important part of the TMC, I assume).
Here's something new (presumably the last theme I will do for the Series 60 2nd Edition, as 3d Edition is knocking at the door insistently):

Download

user posted image
jasnasto
I really love your style BB... and your sense for coloring and details is just great... very nice theme once again... clap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.