Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sony Ericsson Hbh-ds970
mobile9 Forum > Mobile Phone > Accessories
adonisdemon
This i think will look nice coupled with my K800i, nice!

user posted image

* Streaming music and call handling without wires
* Outstanding sound performance - for both music and call handling. Bluetooth™ 2.0, fast automatic volume adjustment, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
* Multipoint - can be connected to two wireless devices simultaneously, allowing access to the music files in your computer, PDA or other Bluetooth™-equipped devices
* Ease of use with practical display - a music player as well as a wireless headset, easily accessible with the display attached to a neck strap.

I think the Multipoint feature is Ace.
augustborn99
if youre willing to pay premium, theyre both out wink.gif
adonisdemon
where? wow.gif

i'll give one hand for them both devil2.gif
adonisdemon
Handset Only Price: £434.95 (370.17 exc.)
Availability: Due Wednesday 12th July
If you order this product before 4pm today, UK customers can expect shipment in 17 working days. Add your email address to the box on the left to receive an alert message when we get stock.

wow.gif wow.gif
da_vinjie
is this headset is compatible with K750i?
da_vinjie
Does the Hbh Ds970 headset is compatible with SE K750i?
adonisdemon
NO.

Only new models. i..e K800
Deathzone_xen
this one is the one if you have any past 2006 phone from sony ericsson, I'm waiting for the price to go down a little bit so I can Buy it....
I have the W810i, it's compatible with all "W" series right???
adonisdemon
Compatibility list:
http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=glo...pp4_1&pid=10394
Deathzone_xen
that's a useful link.
Thank you.
aodonnell10
QUOTE(adonisdemon @ Jun 21 2006, 08:48 AM)
This i think will look nice coupled with my K800i, nice!

user posted image

* Streaming music and call handling without wires
    * Outstanding sound performance - for both music and call handling. Bluetooth™ 2.0, fast automatic volume adjustment, Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
    * Multipoint - can be connected to two wireless devices simultaneously, allowing access to the music files in your computer, PDA or other Bluetooth™-equipped devices
    * Ease of use with practical display - a music player as well as a wireless headset, easily accessible with the display attached to a neck strap.

I think the Multipoint feature is Ace.
[right][snapback]212120[/snapback][/right]

Got one on ebay a few weeks back and to tell you the truth, I think It's a silly useless overpriced Gimmick. The sound is tinny and has no substance, it's light, flimsy and prone to a lot of damage quite easily, and, although I got a good deal for it at €45, it's still a lot of money to ask. I had bought the HPM-64 headset some weeks before that and I use them a lot more than my new set. These days, I olny use the DS-970's with my PC and I'm still disgusted at the pooor sound from them. They came from a dealer from Hong Kong, so it's quite likely atht the set I got is a cheap imitation, but it came in what looks like original packaging, and it looks the part, so it's hard to know.

Hope this helps
A.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.